Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Digital Content Creator" my ass.

1719340294438.png

1719340318342.png

and then I ran into this lol, now THAT is creativity lol

1719340514719.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like his ā€œtreatmentā€ had a kinky edge to it and was watching to see if he got a hard-on? Or am I weird?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anna was at another big wedding celebration with her whole family. No Joe to be seen, and no rings on her fingers.

20240625_234726.jpg

20240625_234749.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna was at another big wedding celebration with her whole family. No Joe to be seen, and no rings on her fingers.

View attachment 3017218
View attachment 3017221
Yass, this is how you party when your personality is "pasta" lol.
---
Just some comments for funsies, hope everyone is having a terrific week <3

1719353892629.png

1719353917005.png

girl same...

1719353942905.png

1719353961340.png

Im starting to think that she's confusing her audience on purpose, to drive up the engagement on her social media. There is legit nothing else going on that's even remotely interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you seen the latest garbage post? You must eat your water and not drink it as you need structured water? Actual water water is bad for you and dehydrates you. What is going on?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she still has this up šŸ¤£
Me neither. I canā€™t believe she ever posted it. Itā€™s so invasive. Sheā€™s pretty much inviting the internet to view her home, rifle through her things etc.

Am I correct in saying Freddy was still living there too? As in itā€™s his home, then Niomi has moved in and immediately started showcasing it to the rest of the world?

Reactions: 19
Me neither. I canā€™t believe she ever posted it. Itā€™s so invasive. Sheā€™s pretty much inviting the internet to view her home, rifle through her things etc.

Am I correct in saying Freddy was still living there too? As in itā€™s his home, then Niomi has moved in and immediately started showcasing it to the rest of the world?
Gosh I didn't even think of that, she totally did, showed up and started filming his flat, kinda taking ownership of the space with her videos. I'm so positive it was him who said something to Joe about her being controlling. She then said that Freddie should be grateful for living there as it was "Joe's flat" public shaming, she got what she deserved. And she still gets pity for it.

Reactions: 19
That horrid make out video she posted last year in that cafe is actually what convinced me that dude is pure evil and why I came checking out her Tattle. His history is so icky and the fact sheā€™s not put off by it, either says a lot about who she is as a person or just proves how desperate she is to not be alone, single and getting to know herself. Her real self. Not her influenced by a boyfriend self.
[/QUOTE]

Is that video still up? I couldn't find it on her Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen the latest garbage post? You must eat your water and not drink it as you need structured water? Actual water water is bad for you and dehydrates you. What is going on?

Maybe he should stop eating watermelons with the moobs and that much central fat. Structured water has done nothing for him:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he should stop eating watermelons with the moobs and that much central fat. Structured water has done nothing for him:cry:
I was going to say that šŸ˜‚ He's hardly a good example for what he is advocating is he?
It really is scary people lapping up the pseudo science he seems to make up on the spot.

Reactions: 4
I also found the way Lordon shouted ā€˜duck!ā€™ when he got prodded super unattractive. Especially with his spitty mouth. The way he gives us ALL the ick yet sheā€™s happy to marry him is what truly blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also found the way Lordon shouted ā€˜duck!ā€™ when he got prodded super unattractive. Especially with his spitty mouth. The way he gives us ALL the ick yet sheā€™s happy to marry him is what truly blows my mind
He was definitely enjoying it up until that point šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That horrid make out video she posted last year in that cafe is actually what convinced me that dude is pure evil and why I came checking out her Tattle. His history is so icky and the fact sheā€™s not put off by it, either says a lot about who she is as a person or just proves how desperate she is to not be alone, single and getting to know herself. Her real self. Not her influenced by a boyfriend self.
Is that video still up? I couldn't find it on her Instagram.
[/QUOTE]

I think she made a whole bunch of her posts private, don't think they are actually deleted. Luckily for her, the Tattle Detective Agency saves all the embarrassing ones.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's even more cringe when you think that they had to set up their phone/camera and tripod prior to this, and probably a poor barista behind the counter having to endure the whole thing.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34