Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi gets invited to these events and thinks that by just showing up she's adding to the cause lol.

1719667084344.png

1719667458817.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, she's going live with disgusting Garry. She can't sink any lower than this. It's equal horrifying and fascinating to observe. Her dumbness knows no limits.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So ridiculous. Absolutely zero difference. Can't believe this is her life now, only to have a ring on her finger.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She looks the same, if anything she looks healthier and less anxious in the first one
Yeah becuase now she has to go to bed every night remembering that she let Garry grind himself all into her to "heal her". Life with Jamie White is just full of bad side effects, isn't it?

Reactions: 13
Her skin seems less shiny on the right, good for her she applied some powder in between! Also the ponytail can create an illusion

Reactions: 9
I honestly feel a sense of claustrophobia when I realize how normal and fulfilling her life could have been right now if she never got together with him…

Reactions: 18