Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like a crock of bullshit. How far her hands are going into his stomach! “Your eyes are watering, that’s stored a sadness”… no tit, eyes water in pain and that looked like it hurt.

And.. ”i haven’t dislocated your shoulder, it’s just going to feel like that for a day or so”
when she just randomly jabs him in the stomach 😂 repressed emotion is stored here loooool who believes this nonsense?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She said he had sadness stored behind his eyes, awwww

more like

1719267783694.png

Let's take HUGE liberties on the word "attractive" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it was anyone but Lordon receiving that treatment I would be horrified. She’s inflicting physical pain on him! No wonder he’s bleeping crying!! She might as well have hit him in the face with a shovel and said “oh yeah that pain is your childhood trauma surfacing, nothing to do with the fact that I just hit you in the face with a shovel…”
WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If it was anyone but Lordon receiving that treatment I would be horrified. She’s inflicting physical pain on him! No wonder he’s bleeping crying!! She might as well have hit him in the face with a shovel and said “oh yeah that pain is your childhood trauma surfacing, nothing to do with the fact that I just hit you in the face with a shovel…”
WTF?!
Exactly - jab anybody that hard in their lower intestines they're going to recoil - especially if they aren't expecting it. I have IBS and if that woman jabbed me there it would be excruciating - nothing to do with my family 😂
Normal human reaction to pain has nothing to do with repressed trauma.
Honestly it's baffling how anyone believes this dangerous nonsense.
How does Dim square it with the philosophy of yoga? I don't know masses about it but this human garbage stuff verges on violent and yoga seems the opposite of that.

Reactions: 21
When they parted ways he was the sad one, even insinuating that he's been crying from what I remember so I think she did the dumping.
---

Thanks, found it!

That tit is potentially dangerous. The amount of force and the angle she used could rupture organs or cause internal trauma. Although, it’s the donkey so don’t hold back, lady! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This misinformation is so insanely dangerous to spread. I’d you have stomach pain or a tender stomach - GO TO A DOCTOR. These are the kinds of people who would die from a stomach bleed or a burst appendix because they think it’s some sort of trauma manifestation.

Reactions: 21
When they parted ways he was the sad one, even insinuating that he's been crying from what I remember so I think she did the dumping.
---

Thanks, found it!

'Dr'? A bit intentionally misleading given the context. Where is the medical degree?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'Dr'? A bit intentionally misleading given the context. Where is the medical degree?
Per her "Halaxy" profile:

Education
  • Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
  • Bachelor of Health Science with Distinction (Chiropractic)
  • Bachelor of Applied Science with Distinction (Chiropractic)
  • RYT 200 Yoga Teacher
  • Cert.Med.Hol.Couns

That last one appears to be from the International Meditation Teachers and Therapists Association.
While a chiropractor in Australia does receive the title doctor via registration (my personal opinion is that that's bs), she does not make it nearly clear enough on her personal instagram what that title actually indicates for her scope of knowledge or practice.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why someone who is all about physical, mental, and spiritual health gets fillers and implants. The breast implants seem to be fairly new, probably within the last year. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but it seems so anti-holistic.
---
Exactly - jab anybody that hard in their lower intestines they're going to recoil - especially if they aren't expecting it. I have IBS and if that woman jabbed me there it would be excruciating - nothing to do with my family 😂
Normal human reaction to pain has nothing to do with repressed trauma.
Honestly it's baffling how anyone believes this dangerous nonsense.
How does Dim square it with the philosophy of yoga? I don't know masses about it but this human garbage stuff verges on violent and yoga seems the opposite of that.
Well, Dr Sarah Jane Perri has that 200 hour yoga teacher qualification as well, it doesn't really mean anything. Niomi has done two of them and look at her.

Here's an article by someone who changed her mind about the practice.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...load-TikTok-trickery-minutes-burst-tears.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’d love to have that lady’s job. I’d choose my husbands ex wife for some gifted treatment, punch her in the face and say “You have some family stuff going on. That’s your self-esteem right there.” or some other shite. Guaranteed job satisfaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the actual f… Few things make me as angry as people who spread pseudoscience and misinformation. I remember Lordon saying something like ”one session with Gary is worth 100 hours of therapy”. Saying things like that is actually dangerous and Niomi should be ashamed of herself for promoting this. Being punched in the stomach is not going to cure anything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Could the ‘dr’ not tie her hair back for the treatment?

I really wondered quite where she was going to go with her ‘therapy’, if ya get me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to have that lady’s job. I’d choose my husbands ex wife for some gifted treatment, punch her in the face and say “You have some family stuff going on. That’s your self-esteem right there.” or some other shite. Guaranteed job satisfaction.
Could have started this at work...damn. forget mindfulness. I will punch you in the stomach and tell you you have issues...seriously it sounds so deranged and mental. Physical abuse wrapped in "healing trauma" WTF!!! It makes me sick. Ps : not punching the lordon creep though.

• Haha
On another note, I wouldn't want some lady with her fake boobs hanging out stroking my fiancé like that. 😅 Maybe I have "some family stuff going on" or that's just my "self-esteem right there." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New side hustle idea 😂 maybe lordon is a good business coach after all....

• Haha
I don't understand why someone who is all about physical, mental, and spiritual health gets fillers and implants. The breast implants seem to be fairly new, probably within the last year. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but it seems so anti-holistic.
---

Well, Dr Sarah Jane Perri has that 200 hour yoga teacher qualification as well, it doesn't really mean anything. Niomi has done two of them and look at her.

Here's an article by someone who changed her mind about the practice.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...load-TikTok-trickery-minutes-burst-tears.html
Thank you for the Daily Mail article, after I read it I clicked on the Celine Dion story and ended up crying for a few minutes. She's very ill and was sharing her terrible experiences to help others, made me dislike Nims and Donkey more who are pretending to spread wellness while it's all BS, while there are people out there like Dion who are actually trying to help others by sharing very raw and candid moments with health battles.

• Heart
Reactions: 14