Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like she's leaving Ireland, with the star firmly in place. I wonder if Lordon will join her if she goes back to London- or if he's staying put in Dublin? Or maybe it's time for another holiday. It's been at least a month! Another stint at the commune in Ibiza? Or maybe they'll follow Human Garbage around on their world tour.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It seems like she's leaving Ireland, with the star firmly in place. I wonder if Lordon will join her if she goes back to London- or if he's staying put in Dublin? Or maybe it's time for another holiday. It's been at least a month! Another stint at the commune in Ibiza? Or maybe they'll follow Human Garbage around on their world tour.
There's always 'BARLEY' 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone explain to me why Jeremy Piven took the stage at the HG event to make jokes about Joe Biden and Anne Frank? I thought he was there because of a personal interest in the shenanigans, but apparently he was the opener. I don't get why you would choose a random comedy act for that kind of gathering. If I came for the workshop, I would be offended to have to sit through that. What's the point?
I think he is in deep with HG. I remember seeing him all over HG/Garry's stories back when Lordon first started hanging out with them. IIRC he gave testimonials about HG/saying the 'manoeuvres' had tranformed his body or wtte. Also, he probably takes what he can get nowadays after all the sexual assault allegations against him.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
From what that one triggered idiot said on Reddit you have to do those fecal maneuvers, as my brain thinks of them, every day and devote time to that crap, it sounds like 2+ hrs a day of all those combined programs while you're taking supplements made by a guy who trafficked drugs between Mexico and California. I bet there's zero FDA regulations involved in his little potions, so you have to keep doing all that to feel "relief" sounds like you're triggering something in your body as it's not a real cure all at all for a quick shot of feeling better for a little bit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From what that one triggered idiot said on Reddit you have to do those fecal maneuvers, as my brain thinks of them, every day and devote time to that crap, it sounds like 2+ hrs a day of all those combined programs while you're taking supplements made by a guy who trafficked drugs between Mexico and California. I bet there's zero FDA regulations involved in his little potions, so you have to keep doing all that to feel "relief" sounds like you're triggering something in your body as it's not a real cure all at all for a quick shot of feeling better for a little bit.
Yeah. Someone suggested that many of these people feel better simply because they receive touch and attention at these gatherings, which would mean that the HG clientele really does consist mainly of vulnerable lonely people who lack the basic things to make them feel okay in their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This woman was babysat by Little House on the Prairie reruns growing up, wasn't she?
Pretty much 😂😂 VERY super religious, she’s the type to pray the anger and sadness away and never seems to seek proper help for her glaringly obvious issues either. If Niomi goes down the same path I can see her doing the same thing and saying similar things (my favourite Delilah quote was from about a month ago when she said: “I thank God every day for all the dishes I GET to do.” I thought bloody hell, he’s really blessing my sink in that case!)

I think Niomi has potentially suffered the worst outcome from the Brit Crew tbh. Life hasn’t given her a bad hand by any means but she doesn’t seem to accept that it’s ok to not be ok and seek REAL help. Joe broke it off with her for very valid reasons imho, reasons she also needed help for all the way back then. This new guy, are they still engaged? Whatever. He’s taking major advantage of a clearly vulnerable, easily influenced, rich girl.

That horrid make out video she posted last year in that cafe is actually what convinced me that dude is pure evil and why I came checking out her Tattle. His history is so icky and the fact she’s not put off by it, either says a lot about who she is as a person or just proves how desperate she is to not be alone, single and getting to know herself. Her real self. Not her influenced by a boyfriend self.

Reactions: 24
I guess this is actually the amazing, exciting collaboration Niomi talked about earlier? Like genuinely what the duck is happening? I cannot believe she managed to so royally duck up her life after Joe left her. She has literally become his crazy ex.
Maybe she's gonna tour with them? Uses her yoga qualification and says "yoga instructor approved"? What other possible reputable businesses or brands will she still "aligned" with now if not cult

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Niomi uses the supplements yet?

20240623_235237.jpg

20240623_235253.jpg

20240623_235308.jpg

It looks like a total rip-off.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Holy frack those are pricey per month, and a total scam I'm sure. Sheesh and here I thought my Seed probiotic was exhausting to pay for lol (but i do love it).

Reactions: 13
That garbage kid has left me feeling like posting this. Since they look alike
93d37a0f1ef9d7b7d821e2ecc6eac4a2.jpg

Also wasnt it like last month she liked a post about how polyamory sucks? And this whole cult seems to preach it with their literal hands on approach on the crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd pay good money for Joe to do a Niomi tell all at this stage 😂
I really wanna know how the break up convo went...
what was the straw that broke the DJ's back?
What did it look like when nims realised what his words meant?
did the manic look fade to dim fear?

also anna and joe live opposite each other lol...

Reactions: 5
No, Steph, it’s rather funny.
View attachment 3013179
Did Forky write that comment from his burner account?
---
I really wanna know how the break up convo went...
what was the straw that broke the DJ's back?
What did it look like when nims realised what his words meant?
did the manic look fade to dim fear?

also anna and joe live opposite each other lol...
Ah, so that explains the many sightings in her neighborhood!

• Haha
Reactions: 10