Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised something - in a comment posted here someone recommended her some books, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST!!!!!! Although in very different circumstances - this person probably has been following her for some time, whilst she had seen that airport employer once in her life. Oh, to be a fly on the wall wherever she was when she read that comment, hahahahaha.
I'm honestly waiting for a passive-aggressive reaction about these comments. I'll bet my life she's pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she's got a few titles to go:
- Death of my Substack
- Death of my yoga teaching career
- Death of the shed
-Death of my YT channel

Roll up roll up 🥁🥁🎺📯🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t get why, after 2 yoga teacher courses, she doesn’t start actually teaching yoga. It’s more of a real job that she wouldn’t find embarrassing, she could get her posh London influencer friends to go and post about it, being taught by her in person might be a draw for some people too, would be steady income and she could prob charge a fair amount especially if it was in Notting hill or somewhere, and it would give her that daily purpose having a scheduled class she needs to attend and prepare for.

Reactions: 33
I don’t get why, after 2 yoga teacher courses, she doesn’t start actually teaching yoga. It’s more of a real job that she wouldn’t find embarrassing, she could get her posh London influencer friends to go and post about it, being taught by her in person might be a draw for some people too, would be steady income and she could prob charge a fair amount especially if it was in Notting hill or somewhere, and it would give her that daily purpose having a scheduled class she needs to attend and prepare for.
Yes good question. I presume she doesn't want to because it actually requires some commitment ie people relying on her every week when instead she would want to fly off somewhere on another holiday/retreat.
I imagine her latest substack is a precursor to justifying another pointless jaunt somewhere.

Reactions: 25
Lol I wonder why she chose to audio record that drivel? She was definitely channelling Kate Middleton’s accent 😂 she never used to speak like that but I guess it fits her smug vibe 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Seems that she only likes yoga when everyone else around her does the work and sets it up for her to walk up and do it. Why she loves living in hotels and villas with people who take care of her. A normal day for most of us would probably be a complete shock to Niomi.

Reactions: 18
Seems that she only likes yoga when everyone else around her does the work and sets it up for her to walk up and do it. Why she loves living in hotels and villas with people who take care of her. A normal day for most of us would probably be a complete shock to Niomi.
Also when she is learning in a class she'll get lots of praise. If she gives a class she'll have to dish out praise and encouragement to others and won't be the centre of attention. I bet as well if she becomes a teacher she thinks it will make her sound old, she'd rather keep calling herself a student. Yes I think she is that shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also I think she is just very inauthentic as a person which means she can't form meaningful connections with people, or be truly happy with herself.
I don't feel sorry for her at all. So what you feel a bit tit after coming back from holidays in hot places and don't really have anything to do during the day?? To write a freaking pay to read essay about it is such narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 32
Also I think she is just very inauthentic as a person which means she can't form meaningful connections with people, or be truly happy with herself.
I don't feel sorry for her at all. So what you feel a bit tit after coming back from holidays in hot places and don't really have anything to do during the day?? To write a freaking pay to read essay about it is such narcissistic behaviour.
She can't enjoy her weekend because the whole week is a vacation.

Reactions: 16
So many comments like like these. Literally no one is saying 'do more yoga - it's obviously helping' 😬
She will be SHOOKETH!
Screenshot_20240617_071641_Samsung Internet.jpg

People think they are addressing their words to a grown up adult. They forget she is a delusional dumb spoiled princess. Girl made a post about death of ego when everything screams ME ME ME MEEEE. she will never understand. She is stubbornly ruining her life not acknowledging that she has made ton of mistakes since Joe's break up and needs professional help. She is her own victim. No-one is to blame by her current state only herself. And it is though pill to swallow as it means she would need to do something about it...and we know she does not understand to concept of ownership, accountability and consistency. What will happen when she will have no money to drop everything for a hundred time and hop on a plane for an endless holiday ? Blame the universe once again? Butterflies? She is mental. She really needs some urgent help.

Reactions: 26
Just putting it out there but does any one think this is the result of drug experimentation perhaps?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just realised something - in a comment posted here someone recommended her some books, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST!!!!!! Although in very different circumstances - this person probably has been following her for some time, whilst she had seen that airport employer once in her life. Oh, to be a fly on the wall wherever she was when she read that comment, hahahahaha.
I'm honestly waiting for a passive-aggressive reaction about these comments. I'll bet my life she's pissed.
The ice cream licks back, as we would say. 😂

Reactions: 4
‘Back to reality’ after spending time in India. Must be hard coming back to your 700k place in london, or a luxury hotel, or maybe even your mums massive home with pool. 🥲 Back to the reality that she has freedom to shape her life any way she chooses.

She truly doesn’t have the ability to see outside of herself at all. Her behaviour since her breakup from joey has been all over the place. She’s tried so hard to be okay about it all that she didn’t deal with it properly.

Reactions: 33
sorry if this has already been said (still catching up) but i think it's very telling she posted this on father's day

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lordon has surfaced on IG. Nothing of interest, he’s just swimming in the sea again. Had to laugh though, I clicked the tagged location as I didn’t recognise it as Dublin at first, and all the pics from that location are women posing with their butts on show 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve struggled with depression a lot in my life too and it’s been pretty obvious for a while that she is going through it as well. I think she would benefit from moving back home for a while or at least renting a place near her family. Disappear from socials for a while, ditch the spiritual nonsense and try to find her way back to the kind of life that brings her happiness.

I don’t know if any of you remember juicystar07/Blair Fowler on Youtube, she was a very popular American makeup guru. She stopped posting at one point but came back occasionally to give an update on her life. She shared that she was going through depression but then one day she announced that she left LA, moved closer to home and went back to school as an adult. She recently emerged again and now she has a real job at an architectural firm and has a gorgeous fiancé. She really did the complete opposite to Niomi and it paid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe it's just me, but I find depression a bit strong to diagnose via social media. Reads to me as someone entitled with holiday blues rather than a clinical condition.

Screenshot_20240617_115219_Chrome.jpg

If her pay to read blog had of got a few hundred new payers I'm sure her fed up feeling would have instantly disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve struggled with depression a lot in my life too and it’s been pretty obvious for a while that she is going through it as well. I think she would benefit from moving back home for a while or at least renting a place near her family. Disappear from socials for a while, ditch the spiritual nonsense and try to find her way back to the kind of life that brings her happiness.

I don’t know if any of you remember juicystar07/Blair Fowler on Youtube, she was a very popular American makeup guru. She stopped posting at one point but came back occasionally to give an update on her life. She shared that she was going through depression but then one day she announced that she left LA, moved closer to home and went back to school as an adult. She recently emerged again and now she has a real job at an architectural firm and has a gorgeous fiancé. She really did the complete opposite to Niomi and it paid off.
Omg I remember juicystar07! I also remember there was some crazy controversy about her and her sister using fake names and now that I’m an adult I’m like duh, obviously they would use “fake” names to protect their identities as teens posting online haha. I’m glad everything worked out for her. It’s so cool that she went back to school and pursued a “real” life instead of living on her phone.

Reactions: 23