Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why, after 2 yoga teacher courses, she doesn’t start actually teaching yoga. It’s more of a real job that she wouldn’t find embarrassing, she could get her posh London influencer friends to go and post about it, being taught by her in person might be a draw for some people too, would be steady income and she could prob charge a fair amount especially if it was in Notting hill or somewhere, and it would give her that daily purpose having a scheduled class she needs to attend and prepare for.
Her ego is not dead enough to do a normal person job.
---
I like that she felt the need to clarify 😂

Screenshot_20240617-132603__01__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her ego is not dead enough to do a normal person job.
---
I like that she felt the need to clarify 😂

View attachment 2999328
Well done to this commenter. But I dont think Niomi is depressed she's got post holiday blues and no direction in life. If a brand came along and said we want you to go on a week long promo tour she would snap out of her "depression" quickly the same can't be said for true sufferers of depression.

She should do some volunteer work (not just taking pics of poor kids) but get hands on involved in fundraising or event planning it would give her purpose, and content and do some charity good exposure.

Reactions: 26
I wouldn't want to diagnose someone over the internet but I do think that this complete lack of routine and structure, her dead set refusal to actually acknowledge her feelings, her escapism and resorting to always looking for signs from the universe for everything.. it can very quickly lead someone to spiral into a depressive episode. It doesn't help that she seems to be lazy and full of herself. That's a bad mix. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She could do a philosophy degree with The OU, take her new interest to the next level.
Structure
Routine
A set of new skills at the end of it
Ties in nicely with the YTT
Would fit around any content creation work she gets
She could also undertake some voluntary work in her local area around these commitments, just a day or night a week etc

Reactions: 7
Still no comments on that post today. If she had any paid subscribers, surely a few of them would have commented on that post.

She has been receiving some thoughtful comments on her IG - and I really don't know why people bother to make the effort for someone who only ever thinks of herself. She certainly wouldn't do the same for them.
---
Lordon has surfaced on IG. Nothing of interest, he’s just swimming in the sea again. Had to laugh though, I clicked the tagged location as I didn’t recognise it as Dublin at first, and all the pics from that location are women posing with their butts on show 🤢
Interesting that he resurfaced the day after Niomi's massive ego death. Is he going to start posting non-stop again now to prove that her 'rock bottom' has nothing to do with him and he is a very successful and extremely busy entrepreneur?

You guys should check out his thread to see the absolute mess he has made of the Dublin Human Garbage event, which is now not even taking place in Dublin. I bet he's in Garbage Garry's bad books after this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone suggested that Jamie took her back, just to dump her so that he could get the upper hand/ was petty.

Just saying, if true, being dumped from an engagement a second time would be incredibly triggering for Niomi because she hasn't really dealt with the Joe abandonment issues or the Daddy abandonment issues.

It also could be the 'death of ego' she is writing about, being embarrassed because she was dumped, again?

Just saying, it wouldn't be the craziest thing to trigger a depressive episode from someone in her situation.

Reactions: 17
It’s pretty clear that whatever the situation- they probably have not seen each other recently. She was at her mothers’s birthday party yesterday and he has been in Dublin the whole time.
Also, maybe my expectations are too high, but if my fiancé was going through a mental health crisis, I would drop everything to be be with them and provide support. I feel like the fact that they are still apart while she is going through this period is even more evidence that things are rocky between them, if not over again.

Reactions: 38
She could literally do one hour zoom yoga or book an hours space in a gym/studio and run a lesson and she'd be doing 100% more than she is now...

She must have a very deep seated fear or mental block or something because I cannot for the life of me understand why she isn’t uploading yoga videos to her YT channel. It can’t just be laziness, right?!

Don’t get it - plan some short 20-30min classes and upload. Get feedback. Make developments/alterations based on said feedback. Build up to hour long classes. Transition to in person classes at a studio. No?

Reactions: 29
I still don't get how she said the blues hit her hard after flying back from India back to her regular life, when right after India she was in Spain with her family for a week or two.

Reactions: 27
She feels the way she does because she literally contributes duck all to life and society. I got made redundant just after Covid and I had about a month of not doing much, shopping, mooching about for coffee and lunch. Galleries when they were open etc. I’d actually given myself three months of that in my original plan before I thought I’d start to look for a job. Lord after a few weeks I was so bored I got a job straight away. She really does live an empty existence.

Reactions: 23
Her shed is now finally listed as sold. Wonder if she'll just rely on guest stays at hotels now to stay in London.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Wild speculation here. I wonder if she thought Caggie might take her on as a yoga consultant on her retreats or whatever. And an offer has not been forthcoming.
It would suit her down to the ground - all the fun and not having to organise anything herself.

Reactions: 18
Her shed is now finally listed as sold. Wonder if she'll just rely on guest stays at hotels now to stay in London.
I think the next few weeks will be very telling. I think it’s highly likely she moves back in with her mum for a while while she figures out new apt/etc. if she’s in Dublin then her and donkey are probably still giving it a go?

Reactions: 6
Well done to this commenter. But I dont think Niomi is depressed she's got post holiday blues and no direction in life. If a brand came along and said we want you to go on a week long promo tour she would snap out of her "depression" quickly the same can't be said for true sufferers of depression.

She should do some volunteer work (not just taking pics of poor kids) but get hands on involved in fundraising or event planning it would give her purpose, and content and do some charity good exposure.
Exactly
She could do a philosophy degree with The OU, take her new interest to the next level.
Structure
Routine
A set of new skills at the end of it
Ties in nicely with the YTT
Would fit around any content creation work she gets
She could also undertake some voluntary work in her local area around these commitments, just a day or night a week etc
But remember this is Dimbobs🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be very telling if she's not in Dublin for Jamie's butt probing convention this weekend.

• Haha
Even if they're no longer together, I'd be so gutted that I'd wasted the first two years of my 30s with such a low value man instead of bettering myself

How embarrassing and tragic lol

Bragging about the relationship for 90% of that time no less😂 reminds me of the Smiths lyric "the sun shines out of our behinds, no it's not like any other love, this one is different because its us"

• Haha
Reactions: 25