Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Niomi Smart #83 Her ego is dead, the Donkey is gone, can she still blame it all on her Saturn return?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mentally I always feel worse off after reading her Substack crap. I took a great psychology class in high school so I've known about Ego Death for a long time now but when she starts faffing about it I feel like I forger everything my teachers and life have taught me about it lol.

She's only happy and inspired when on vacation, got it. Guess her ego is still alive and thriving because that post was more of the same recycled pictures she's been heavily relying on, she probably wishes she took more. If you look at her IG grid and even the rare YT video these days its always about her, it's always her face on display. Must get boring after a while only promoting yourself for free crap.

I also HATE that she had an Alan Watts quote on there, I've read him for ages, big fan. Seeing his name there was ughhhh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"the collective" is depressed because the world is going to tit, Niomi, not because we can't go spend our lives doing handstand in India

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
"the collective" is depressed because the world is going to tit, Niomi, not because we can't go spend our lives doing handstand in India
Being single to Niomi is worse than what other people are experiencing now as they are being wiped off the face of the planet. She has all the time and money to get proper help, other people aren't so lucky.

She's unable to be a professional at anything she does, that "article" is on her Substack, ppl are still asking what is a Substack or they haven't heard of hers, she isn't even savvy enough to make a link tree connecting all her social medial so ppl can access her word salad.

1718560852080.png

1718560873712.png

Don't worry Jackie, you're not alone here.

1718561003383.png

when she starts talking about rocks and stones it's like some hilarious clip or a scene from The Craft "Light as a feather stiff as a board" in my head

1718561542140.png

People are actually taking time out of their day to give her good advice, doubt she will take it
---
1718562325737.png

I feel like keeping her audience coming back but still keeping them totally confused is her main tactic lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember when she launched her substack and was so ridiculously giddy because she got like 5k subscribers within a couple of days šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘ and she thought they would actually PAY after the first free month šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no dear, that was never going to happen.
(although I do remember having a personal breakdown at the thought of even a tenth of those people paying her fee would amount to more then double what I earn in a year. Fortunately you guys provided much needed reassurance and rational thinking to calm me down šŸ¤Ŗ)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Niomi probably doesn't realize that she can see the whole post because it's her own Substack, not because everyone can. :rolleyes:
I think she had a setting on wrong, I can see it and read it for free but if Id want to comment I'd have to pay her. Although it still seems that ppl aren't able to read it, as expected when you deal with Nims content, half assed at best.

Reactions: 8
I just feel like this is Niomiā€™s life for the past 4 years

IMG_8055.jpeg

She just refuses to help herself in any meaningful way, and continues to shoot herself in the foot by consistently making bad choices (running away from herself 24/7, Lordon, not getting therapy, not getting a job, not using her Yoga teacher trainingā€¦)

How long is she gonna keep running from herself? Itā€™s exhausting to watch. She has an existential crisis after every single birthday now. Sheā€™s obviously so depressed and STILL refuses to call it what it isā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember when she launched her substack and was so ridiculously giddy because she got like 5k subscribers within a couple of days šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘ and she thought they would actually PAY after the first free month šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no dear, that was never going to happen.
(although I do remember having a personal breakdown at the thought of even a tenth of those people paying her fee would amount to more then double what I earn in a year. Fortunately you guys provided much needed reassurance and rational thinking to calm me down šŸ¤Ŗ)
She lost over 5k subs overnight when the free trial ended, at least it looked that way. Still no comments on her new posts, since commenting isn't free. It's funny how she moved her word salads from IG to Substack and still doesn't get any engagement lol. She had 80 likes I think but that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she had a setting on wrong, I can see it and read it for free but if Id want to comment I'd have to pay her. Although it still seems that ppl aren't able to read it, as expected when you deal with Nims content, half assed at best.
From what I can see there are zero comments on the post (unless maybe they are hidden from me because I don't pay?) That tells me that nobody is paying for this thing. I think she has a handful of paid subscribers, at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dating donkey and planning to marry him if anything was a HUGE sign that she is not well..
I feel sorry for her sometimes...but she seems too proud and immature to start therapy and more focused on what people see / perceives of her rather than what she really feels.
She seems still super upset about Joe and she is absolutely right, I mean most women would support her if she would be more opened and authentic about it. It was hard and humiliating but instead she went down a strange road of woo-woo hippy, parading in tiny tiny bikini showing off her tiny frame, holidays , engagement ring etc to make us all envious....
I went through something similar...I was engaged, he was not ready...and I wanted the whole package : husband, babies and house lol.
I had to have a good look at myself and now after 5 years I can laugh about it.
I don't know her life but I always had the feeling that her growing up without a dad is something she needs to deal with with a professional like most of us do...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From what I can see there are zero comments on the post (unless maybe they are hidden from me because I don't pay?) That tells me that nobody is paying for this thing. I think she has a handful of paid subscribers, at best.
This is what I see, sorry its long the whole thing, half way through I was like why am I doing this lol, think its little easier to read in this layout, but thank you to the first person who posted the screen shots <3

1718564350633.png

1718564446526.png

1718563830023.png

1718563854768.png

1718563877827.png

1718563900696.png

1718563924558.png

1718563945234.png

1718563967712.png

1718563987973.png

1718564005747.png

1718564023874.png

1718564044908.png

1718564064495.png

1718564086047.png

1718564124810.png

1718564143573.png

1718564162445.png

1718564183010.png

1718564201579.png

1718564217338.png

1718564234078.png

1718564254531.png

1718564273305.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think she just likes structure. Gleam gave her structure. Yoga course was structured.

Her normal life now has no structure, her management aren't very good, don't give her big projects like Gleam did. Just sponsored posts. ( I also think being adjacent to Joe, a normal working person, gave her structure to mirror. )

Ever since Gleam, she has been a mess.

They did a study on juvenile kids in gangs, and why they joined them, they all said they liked the structure and discipline the gang gave them, that their single parent home was missing.

It also could explain why she likes all the woo woo crap, it gives her life structure, she needs to know the cycles of the moon to do her rituals.

Ps, I also think she has money problems, adding to her depression.
Completely agree with you @barnetteve, sheā€™s the type of person who needs someone to dictate her schedule, activities, work. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. But she is in no way a Self-starter and this is why she was thriving during her Gleam days. They arranged and booked all PR trips and meetings for her, brand deals, and events. All she had to do was fill in the gaps of her free time.

I think she is absolutely going crazy with having nothing to do now. Itā€™s like the worst possible combination: an antsy anxious high-strung person and 24/7 free time. I say this as someone who is similar, if I have too much free time, I start spiraling. I think a lot of people are like that. She either needs to find a more demanding and hands-on management company, start actually working towards being a yoga teacher, or get a real life job (the horror!)

Iā€™m not religious, but for some reason this makes me think of the Bible quote ā€œidle mind is the devilā€™s workshopā€ šŸ˜† sheā€™s so bored beyond comprehension, that her mind is totally open and receptive to all this toxic cult tit and people like Lordonā€¦

Also, as someone said, the reason she is romanticizing this India YTT trip is because it was like being back in school. Around the clock structure, a schedule assigned for you, you just show up and do whatā€™s required of you. She needs this in her daily life so she can stop feeling so aimless and empty.

(Sorry for the essay)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I just feel like this is Niomiā€™s life for the past 4 years

View attachment 2998207

She just refuses to help herself in any meaningful way, and continues to shoot herself in the foot by consistently making bad choices (running away from herself 24/7, Lordon, not getting therapy, not getting a job, not using her Yoga teacher trainingā€¦)

How long is she gonna keep running from herself? Itā€™s exhausting to watch. She has an existential crisis after every single birthday now. Sheā€™s obviously so depressed and STILL refuses to call it what it isā€¦
That's the arrogance directing her life.

She only has her life to write about because she's not creative to do anything else. And still it's not going well.