Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next few weeks will be very telling. I think it’s highly likely she moves back in with her mum for a while while she figures out new apt/etc. if she’s in Dublin then her and donkey are probably still giving it a go?
I see him most mornings (unfortunately), in Dublin and I've not seen her with him once, if she's any cop on at all, she will dump him before he dumps her again, might reignite that death her ego is having

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She’s so desperate, always flying to him and molding her life around his.

Reactions: 36
So after all that, and even with the missing star, they are still ON.

I guess Niomi can look forward to getting her butt probed this week.

I wonder what the deal is with them? They have definitely been living apart and have barely seen each other at all. She's going to end up back in that basement flat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So after all that, and even with the missing star, they are still ON.

I guess Niomi can look forward to getting her butt probed this week.

I wonder what the deal is with them? They have definitely been living apart and have barely seen each other at all. She's going to end up back in that basement flat.
100% I can see one of his conditions being that she has to be ok with moving to Dublin with him. Now that she doesn’t have her shed, she’s even more dependent on him. She’s signing herself up for years of manipulation and misery honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It only makes sense if she means remotely working on exploring their assholes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looking at that picture I figured out what's wrong with her, girl is flippin BORED.

1718646526733.png

---
It only makes sense if she means remotely working on exploring their assholes.
Well I mean exploring assholes is basically Niomi's dating strategy cause the guys she's picking are like bottom of the barrel when it comes to morals and ethics.
---

Lydia has posted on the new post.
Thank you!! Haha Lydia said she read Niomi's Death of the Ego 3 times and didn't really get it, good. People don't need to be shy in telling the truth about that post, cause it's wonky af.

Posting some comments from Tiktok, always an interesting conversation going under her videos.

1718647089526.png

1718647123605.png

1718647245091.png

1718647292774.png

1718647334981.png

1718647392393.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gone back to him? Girl is just on a spiral of self destruction right now. I think she’s totally lost and there’s not really much hope for her.

I figured Jamie would fizzle out eventually and she’d rediscover herself in London, go back to her old wannabe Kate Middleton roots with a few crystals and eventually get a Guy In Finance™️ but seems like Jamie has done a total number on her. She won’t be free of him until he decides she is, and since she’s offering him a free ride… that won’t be any time soon.

Silly, silly girl. Life has handed her wealth, conventionally good looks, a seemingly lovingly family, her health… she pretty much has it all. And she still settles for a total loser to hitch herself too. Mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s gone back to him? Girl is just on a spiral of self destruction right now. I think she’s totally lost and there’s not really much hope for her.

I figured Jamie would fizzle out eventually and she’d rediscover herself in London, go back to her old wannabe Kate Middleton roots with a few crystals and eventually get a Guy In Finance™️ but seems like Jamie has done a total number on her. She won’t be free of him until he decides she is, and since she’s offering him a free ride… that won’t be any time soon.

Silly, silly girl. Life has handed her wealth, conventionally good looks, a seemingly lovingly family, her health… she pretty much has it all. And she still settles for a total loser to hitch herself too. Mind boggling.
"Gifted, but gifts were never really earned are they, they are given, talent is grace visible". To quote my favorite Stephen King. I think too much easy in her life has robbed her from developing tools for coping with life and it's ups and downs. Even now she'd rather marry in haste and then repent at leisure rather than being single and back to square one of dating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remote working? What work does she do?
I knew someone who was written off work for mental health reasons / would NEVER turn up to work
often felt too 'anxious' to go into work
ANYWAY her social media was always posts/stories about her retail job and taking the mick out of it so anyone watching it would think she was at work/still working but i reckon she was overcompensating for NEVER being at work and trying to trick people who saw her stories/social media to make her look more well than she was

reckon nims is doing the same and needs some serious mental health intervention
I do think she'd enjoy the structure of an asylum....hmmmm....

Reactions: 6
Looking at that picture I figured out what's wrong with her, girl is flippin BORED.

View attachment 3000128
---

Well I mean exploring assholes is basically Niomi's dating strategy cause the guys she's picking are like bottom of the barrel when it comes to morals and ethics.
---

Thank you!! Haha Lydia said she read Niomi's Death of the Ego 3 times and didn't really get it, good. People don't need to be shy in telling the truth about that post, cause it's wonky af.

Posting some comments from Tiktok, always an interesting conversation going under her videos.

View attachment 3000155
View attachment 3000156
View attachment 3000162

View attachment 3000164
View attachment 3000165
View attachment 3000169
One of those comments mentions seeing Niomi and Lordon in Dublin last week. So she has been to see him before now, if that's true. It's possible too, as she hasn't really been posting at all so we don't know where she's been. Of course, he's staying put in Dublin - so it's up to her to go see him. He's got her right where he wants her again. She flew to Cape Town to see him. Now shes back in Ireland with him. I'd guess he's still not welcome in her family home, wasn't invited on the holiday to Spain, and didn't get an invite to Verity’s 50th birthday party either.

Now that she no longer has a base in London, I guess he's told her it makes sense for her to go see him in Dublin, where they have a place to stay (for free!) I can't believe she's fallen for this again.

Reactions: 23
How she's not DISGUSTED by him it's beyond me. After all she KNOWS and SEES (and she knows and sees way more than we do, because if that's what's posted on social media, imagine what goes on behind the scenes), she still... is with him. Imagine the self-esteem of this silly girl. Imagine the years & years of therapy she needs. Watching her life is depressing as duck, God.

Reactions: 35
I wonder in a weird way if she stays with him because she knows his slimy self is what she deserves - some sort of unconscious self sabotage. No serious person could take her seriously and I think deep down she knows this. She just won’t accept it and it “manifests” as all her bad decisions and bad relationships. Idk if I’m making sense but its another way of her being in denial.

Reactions: 13