Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I encourage you to read the above again" OH GOD PLEASE DON'T MAKE US READ IT AGAIN!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow. What's an 'ego death'?
I presume she massively regrets announcing the short lived re engagement to bumhole probing fan Jamie White and is trying to explain it away as being depressed at the time.
Yes, this is exactly it!

I wonder if he'll like that post on Instagram?! 😄 Why are they still following each other on IG? Pretty sure that's how he reeled her back in last time with his constant posting, amazing work ethic (haha!) and fancy Cape Town apartment.

I never say anything positive about him - but at least he had the sense to not post about their short-lived reunion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think Lordon just liked the post because he’s been reading here. We saw that he stopped liking everything after the first break up so he’s trying to throw us off after the second. She wouldn’t have posted a very obvious IG story sans star if the engagement was still on.

Edit: message to Nims: Cut the bullshit. Being single at 32 is not the worst thing in the world. Block the donkey, publicly announce you’re no longer together (you’ll will get a hell of a lot more support if you do), and then book to see a LICENSED therapist.

Reactions: 31
Jeez I’m gaining from this that she’s depressed. Niomi you have depression. You’re trying to deal with it in a spiritual way. Which is fine but counselling will give u the boost you need alongside. You’re really looking so so deep in to then… but it’s depression. Stop looking for answers in India and Bali and with fiancées etc… you have depression that you’ve not dealt with.

Reactions: 36
Gosh what a good comment. She won't appreciate it at all.
She's desperate to think her experiences are so unique and spiritual instead of just facing up to the mundane realities of life.
The utter privilege drips off her - 'boohoo I'm so special and sensitive I deserve to be on holiday all the time'.

Reactions: 16
I think she just likes structure. Gleam gave her structure. Yoga course was structured.

Her normal life now has no structure, her management aren't very good, don't give her big projects like Gleam did. Just sponsored posts. ( I also think being adjacent to Joe, a normal working person, gave her structure to mirror. )

Ever since Gleam, she has been a mess.

They did a study on juvenile kids in gangs, and why they joined them, they all said they liked the structure and discipline the gang gave them, that their single parent home was missing.

It also could explain why she likes all the woo woo crap, it gives her life structure, she needs to know the cycles of the moon to do her rituals.

Ps, I also think she has money problems, adding to her depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she just likes structure. Gleam gave her structure. Yoga course was structured.

Her normal life now has no structure, her management aren't very good, don't give her big projects like Gleam did. Just sponsored posts. ( I also think being adjacent to Joe, a normal working person, gave her structure to mirror. )

They did a study on juvenile kids in gangs, and why they joined them, they all said they liked the structure and discipline the gang gave them, that their single parent home was missing.

It also could explain why she likes all the woo woo crap, it gives her life structure, she needs to know the cycles of the moon to do her rituals.

I think you’re right. Structure is basically routine and predictable which means it’s safe. And when you’re safe you can rebuild yourself up a bit.

she took a massive emotional and psychological hit when she had the breakup with Joey, and she hasn’t had a structure to provide herself a chance to be safe and feel bad and start to heal from it. She’s just been chasing highs and trying to escape from life for the past few years. Rushing a house purchase, jumping from Bali to India to Ireland, jumping in and out of relationships with dodgy men.

Reactions: 24

Yes. And beyond that she needs _purpose_. Even if its just a regular job, something to get up in the morning for brings that structure and purpose & can bring remarkable stability to life. But aimless, constant "meaning searching" retreats and meditations would be enough to send anyone barmy!

Reactions: 17
All those words to say she feels low once back in normal life after a holiday.

Does she also feel hot after a sauna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Most people need purpose and structure in their lives

She's depressed because she has nothing. No real job, no real friends. No meaningful relationships. She has nothing to do everyday, nothing to work on. She's been depressed since at least Joey, but he was all she had at that time too, so when he went she was left with again nothing

Reactions: 25

This. I have adhd, and was recently having a break between jobs. The lack of structure had me feeling depressed and anxious. Having a place to be, to go to, Mon-Fri stops me feeling idle and bored, and I enjoy my downtime more. I have always felt I could never be an influencer- their lives seem so pointless? I get entertaining people or creating content may feel meaningful to some, but I’m sure Nims is realising she is bored, lacking structure and her day to day work is pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wish she realised, and I say this with no ounce of sarcasm or ill intent, that she is not that important. her experiences and feelings are not that special.
adult life is difficult, even if you haven't had a broken engagement, and the 30s crisis is a real thing many women and men go through. the pressure to have an explanation for everything, over analyzing every and all feeling is rarely ever the answer, especially doing so in the public eye.

aside from that, she is obviously a temperamental person who goes from extreme to extreme, always needing to "win" the situation, to make everyone see how she was right all along. that's extremely lonely and fodder for dishonesty. I honestly wish she dropped social media and realised she needs to LIVE her life, not EXPLAIN it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t believe what I’ve just read - how did she manage to say nothing with so many words?? Also incredible that instead of realising her depression is a sign that she needs to make a change, she spins it as something normal and a sign that she’s on the right path. I know that people can just get depression out of nowhere and I’m not say thing this is true for everyone, but I’ve been through phases of extremely poor mental health and it’s usually a sign I need to actively change something in my life. It’s a sign that I’m not enjoying my job, or that I’ve been neglecting friendships, or that I need to do something positive for other people etc. I don’t understand why Niomi doesn’t look outwards for once. Maybe if she volunteered or did something that actually helped others, instead of just wallowing in her own life 24/7, she’d find some purpose! Of course her life lacks meaning when all she does is post pictures of herself online. It must be so boring lol

Reactions: 23
What a load of wank, all to woo-ify lacking a sense of purpose, and that being highlighted when escape from responsibilities #72 didn't fix everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24