Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way my face fell when I saw that story. I am genuinely aghast.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I never post in Niomi’s threads and only occasionally read them, but I happened to read the Cape Town stuff in the last thread yesterday - the way I ran here when I saw her story! Cannot believe she’s gone crawling back to him (except I can because girl cannot stand to be alone)

Reactions: 24
She must have thought that all the single men in London had just been waiting for her return and when she couldn’t get herself a new boy within two months, she decided to take back Lord Horse 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are Donkey and his cock worshipping workshops really better than being alone, Nims? You're killing me, woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I literally stopped breathing while running in here !!! This is incredible.
What about the photos she deleted ?
What about the newspaper about "two failed engagements"?
But more importantly... WHAT ABOUT THE RED BUTTERFLY ???

Niomi is seriously the queen of bad decisions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
i see it as she wasn’t happy with him, saw the creepiness and got the ick so broke up and tried to live a single life but panicked at the thought of being alone and settled by going back to him

Reactions: 31
Could someone please fill me in on why we hate him? And why he’s a creep? Sorry missed a few threads

Reactions: 3
*Not back yet…
Only a matter of time.
When I wrote this this morning I didn’t for one moment predict that the ring would be back on quite so soon.
She’ll be pregnant by the end of the year.
I know you’re all saying how manipulative Lordon is, and 100% agree - but Nims I’d just as manipulative.
What does she want More than anything in the world? Not a husband… children. They’ll have 2 children within 2 years and then they’ll divorce. Lordon will be legally bound to pay child support, that’ll pay for some fancy private prep school in London as per her wishes. Her life will then always have a purpose because she’ll be a mother, and she’ll no longer feel so alone. I’m telling you, this is where her mind is at.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
When I wrote this this morning I didn’t for one moment predict that the ring would be back on quite so soon.
She’ll be pregnant by the end of the year.
I know you’re all saying how manipulative Lordon is, and 100% agree - but Nims I’d just as manipulative.
What does she want More than anything in the world? Not a husband… children. They’ll have 2 children within 2 years and then they’ll divorce. Lordon will be legally bound to pay child support, that’ll pay for some fancy private prep school in London as per her wishes. Her life will then always have a purpose because she’ll be a mother, and she’ll no longer feel so alone. I’m telling you, this is where her mind is at.
I think you’re sadly right but man imagine having two baby horses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She probably realized she wasn’t going to do any better with anyone else. No one else would put up with her whining and whims. Kudos to everyone for predicting this (no matter how much we didn’t want it to happen)

Reactions: 23
She is such a hypocrite. Going to India and pretending to be at peace and full of light when she was only thinking about getting back to her stupid donkey. The failure is not the engagement, the failure is the relationship with herself. She can't stand being alone, she hates her own company, and thinks getting married will fix everything. She can't love herself, how can she love anyone ? She is making mistake after mistake, there's no hope left. Good luck with your crappy life Niomi.

Reactions: 42
No one else would put up with her whining and whims.
And being starved 😬

I was shocked they broke up, but not at all surprised they are back together. People who grift together, stay together. They deserve each other. If they have any kids, they will be the one to get my sympathy

Edit: my only regrets is that we will never know what happened to break them up, wanted the tea so bad 😭

Reactions: 19
And what the duck jumping straight back into being engaged?
No slow getting to know each other again.
He'll get her married quickly, or they will definitely split up again.
She's so hopeless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.