Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a hypocrite. Going to India and pretending to be at peace and full of light when she was only thinking about getting back to her stupid donkey. The failure is not the engagement, the failure is the relationship with herself. She can't stand being alone, she hates her own company, and thinks getting married will fix everything. She can't love herself, how can she love anyone ? She is making mistake after mistake, there's no hope left. Good luck with your crappy life Niomi.
I agree. The only reason she managed to finish the 3 1/2 week course was because she knew she was going back to morning routines of journaling in the same room as her love. She is probably going to teach sloppy vinyasa flow to the women while the guys are hunting naked in the forest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well Lady Angela III isn't going to like this new development, she'd totally going to blow her gasket.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When I wrote this this morning I didn’t for one moment predict that the ring would be back on quite so soon.
She’ll be pregnant by the end of the year.
I know you’re all saying how manipulative Lordon is, and 100% agree - but Nims I’d just as manipulative.
What does she want More than anything in the world? Not a husband… children. They’ll have 2 children within 2 years and then they’ll divorce. Lordon will be legally bound to pay child support, that’ll pay for some fancy private prep school in London as per her wishes. Her life will then always have a purpose because she’ll be a mother, and she’ll no longer feel so alone. I’m telling you, this is where her mind is at.
You think Lordon can afford a fancy private prep school? The guy can't even afford a proper pair of shoes! Agree with your post and think she'll get pregnant ASAP. His dad will have to give him another allowance to pay the child support when they inevitably split a few years down the line.

I'm actually surprised she did her yoga course and didn't just stay in Cape Town with him. I guess he had 'a training' to get to though.

I wonder if Verity will let him into the house now or if they'll go to Terrina's again?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys are so good! She can't hide anything from you 🤣 you were so right when you saw that she was sad in her video " life in London recently" . And then you find out the Cape town trip just with a photo... I'm impressed guys! But now, what about following your intuition Niomi...🤣🤣🤣 I'm here for the continuation of the tit show & the cringe fest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s been deleted 💀💀
Finally Niomi has a purpose again. She must have felt so useless without having all those true negative comments to delete.
---
we suffered weeks and weeks of boring content and a dead tattle thread for this. i'm so happy for us too🥰
The little white angel butterflies had mercy on our souls and gave us some entertainment. On the right path!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must have thought that all the single men in London had just been waiting for her return and when she couldn’t get herself a new boy within two months, she decided to take back Lord Horse 💀
how embarrassing. all the decent men in london are already taken lmfao
she looks like such a clown🤡😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder why she's posting this news today of all the days. What's May 6th?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.