Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puzzled by how is she not embarrassed to even mention this idiot, let alone to be engaged to him again!
8DF98720-0183-451B-BA8B-F4A6AE3609AB.jpeg

PS I still think it’s one of the ugliest engagement rings out there
PPS Even his hands are irritating - weak wrist and I can tell he has a limp and moist handshake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Am i crazy or she hid some of these engagement posts when they broke up? Now more stuff is showing up from that time

1715021790342.png

the engagement era crap is back

1715021814065.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah, they will all slowly reemerge on her grid. I hate how she can't even be open and honest about the situation. Now they were just "on a break". You don't go on a massive deleting spree or sell your story to a trashy mag if that's the case. She always has to romanticise the narrative because she is unable to be authentic, with herself or anyone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Ah, they will all slowly reemerge on her grid. I hate how she can't even be open and honest about the situation. Now they were just "on a break". You don't go on a massive deleting spree or sell your story to a trashy mag if that's the case. She always has to romanticise the narrative because she is unable to be authentic, with herself or anyone else
Wonder if the podcast comes back too, the one he did with her lol,, ok this is her post count at the moment, lets see how many she re-ads

1715022483588.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Yel

Forky would be less awful (for her!).

But entertainment for us wins the day.

*Mr burns excellent gif*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just when you think her relationship history can’t get any more tragic….
---
I wonder why she's posting this news today of all the days. What's May 6th?
A journalist did a TikTok about it and said it’s all strategic timing as most are gone home for the day or not working on the bank holiday so it won’t be published. She also posted it on stories rather than her grid so people can’t comment.

Reactions: 26
Disastrous decision to get back together but to go straight back to being engaged! bleeping hell! Why not take engagement out of the equation and work on the issues that caused them to break up in the first place. It’s hardly a solid foundation for an engagement and later a marriage is it?!

Literally like a car crash you can’t help but gawp at. I’m astounded. As you all say, he’s going to rush her up the aisle and it’ll all end in tears. She’s only herself to blame.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Just when you think her relationship history can’t get any more tragic….
---

A journalist did a TikTok about it and said it’s all strategic timing as most are gone home for the day or not working on the bank holiday so it won’t be published. She also posted it on stories rather than her grid so people can’t comment.
Yeah that's as close to a journalist as Niomi is going to get, but yes good points, I can totally see that! She will pretend nothing happened and if confused people will ask what's up her stands will come back with "she had it in her stories stop being obtuse"

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh sheeet 😐

Imagine all the friends and family who said I know you're sad, but we're all relieved you broke it off // He's not the one for you, love // We hated that creepy duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.