Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she had posted this to her grid so we could see the comments.

I can't believe she fell for his BS again. She should have cut him off completely but I was always concerned that they still followed each other on IG. Ugh!
She's only with him because she doesn't like being alone. Oh god I thought we were free of his donkey ass camel face.

Me reading this thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So awkward that she deleted every trace of him from her social media now they're back together
Yeah, nothing about this said „just taking a break from each other“. The almost immediate deletion of pics, the article, her liking comments about him being awful. Embarrassing. Yeah Nimbobs, this has Happy Ending written all over it. Like, in blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Yeah, nothing about this said „just taking a break from each other“. The almost immediate deletion of pics, the article, her liking comments about him being awful. Embarrassing. Yeah Nimbobs, this has Happy Ending written all over it. Like, in blood.
Exactly, a realistic break would mean leaving all that until you're more sure. Even now and here they are lying... these two idiots are busy figuring out how to bring their empire back together lol. Guess him posting on his IG non stop won her back, yawn.

Reactions: 24
Ughhhhhh this is so horrendous and the bleeping spin she has put on it is INFURIATING

Reactions: 34
She's only with him because she doesn't like being alone. Oh god I thought we were free of his donkey ass camel face.

Me reading this thread:

Totally. She doesn't have any real friends left in London and she couldn't find a flat to rent, so she ran back to him. She's so dumb. She was free of him and actually had a chance to start over again. Ugh.

I bet he's thinking all those warrior retreats have paid off. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
He is going to race her to the altar now, lock this tit down before clarity can hit her again, or she sees another red butterfly

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Totally. She doesn't have any real friends left in London and she couldn't find a flat to rent, so she ran back to him. She's so dumb. She was free of him and actually had a chance to start over again. Ugh.

I bet he's thinking all those warrior retreats have paid off. 🤢
I was going to joke that she's going back to Dublin after Goa, tit I had no idea the joke was real! I hate him so much, this is so annoying.

Do we think they are going to put all those IG posts back up to prove their love?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What the hell? Let the tit show and downward spiral continue.
I just hope she didn't delete all those instagram photos permanently.
Oh, and poor Verity, my heartfelt condolences! Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s see if the posts magically come back to her insta- if so- she only archived them, and knew they’d get back together.

Reactions: 28
Remember how we speculated about what might have caused the breakup, because it seemed so sudden? I bet it was one big fight and she was out of there. And he got her back, „challenging“ her with his lifecoach bullshit 💀

Reactions: 37
Does this count as her third engagement?? 😂 I mean now she claims it was just a break to ✨reflect✨but it was obviously a breakUP, deleting every trace of him and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was going to joke that she's going back to Dublin after Goa, tit I had no idea the joke was real! I hate him so much, this is so annoying.

Do we think they are going to put all those IG posts back up to prove their love?
Haha! I actually did say that she was going back to the basement flat in Dublin where the sun never shines!

What an absolute tit show!

How long before Holly follows her again or does she still dislike her guts? 😄

I wonder if any Shadows will tell it like it is in her comments? So far it's all Bright Tribe BS saying they are so happy for her. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Remember how we speculated about what might have caused the breakup, because it seemed so sudden? I bet it was one big fight and she was out of there. And he got her back, „challenging“ her with his lifecoach bullshit 💀
Is she going to give back the money she got for her Hello article about her two failed engagements?

Girl is going to spin this reunion into some more meaningful trust your intuition bs...

Nims and Lordon selling their reunion story

Reactions: 17
He is going to race her to the altar now, lock this tit down before clarity can hit her again, or she sees another red butterfly
Absolutely.This Summer is my guess.Bali.No family members present.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.