Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…back to Bali? „Moving“ to Capetown? Because I can’t imagine they managed to agree on a place to live. She hates Dublin and he doesn’t seem to want to live in London. So surely they’re bleeping off on another year of vacation, no?
Well he's got his incel men gathering in Bali soon hasn't he? No doubt she'll tag along.
He'll push for a quick wedding before she remembers what she hated about him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I *bet* the spin will be people tried to separate them but they realised they had to be together. The blame will be on others. So she can happily start ignoring her family and friends again.

Reactions: 37
I'd just like to say I called it first - when I noticed she was followed Cape Town based IG accounts 😄

I was really hoping we'd seen the last of him, but somehow knew it was too good to be true. She's a total lost cause now. No coming back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I have never SPRINTED to tattle so fast in all my life

If you reach a point where you have to separate from someone you should be in the honeymoon phase with then probably take it as a sign you’re not meant to be - what a car crash 😂😂 and the magazine article about two failed engagements??!! She’s an absolute mess

• Haha
Reactions: 71
It's insane how she's just ignored the hundreds of comments calling him a creep and saying they were glad for her to get away from him. I know it's common in abusive relationships for someone to go back to their abuser, but idk, I had some hope for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What the hell Niomi???? No. NO. NOOOOOO!!!

Edit: There were signs they were back together but I literally decided to ignore them as I didn’t want it to be true. This is crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I'm honestly disgusted. She was free of him...and she went back. WTF!

Can't imagine how her family must be feeling.

They will probably rush to Bali to get married ASAP. May wedding as was planned all along.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Yel

Well I came to post about lindt chocolate and who on earth misses that bland dark chocolate that can be bought in just about every country. I'm thinking I need to scroll up for the newer posts 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd just like to say I called it first - when I noticed she was followed Cape Town based IG accounts 😄

I was really hoping we'd seen the last of him, but somehow knew it was too good to be true. She's a total lost cause now. No coming back.
You called it, fracking brilliant!

And also I want to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wtf... I just came off watching a really sad Renee Amberg video, like my heart is on a fork right now and then I came here and saw this tit. I'm about to have an aneurism.

Reactions: 28
Wish she had posted this to her grid so we could see the comments.

I can't believe she fell for his BS again. She should have cut him off completely but I was always concerned that they still followed each other on IG. Ugh!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.