Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy Ex, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to the first thread of Jamie White, a Dublin based life coach with no certification, mostly known as Niomi's Smart ex fiancé. We call him usually Lordon because of a miss-spelling mistake of London, but that's just for fun. Here are the less fun things about him, mostly taken from Niomi's own thread/wiki:

- He is a professional brainwasher who claims that he is paid 1000$ per hour for his business consulting and he's fully booked all the time. If you go to his site to make an appointement you will find that he is not fully booked at all... Liar, scammer..

- He used to promote events called "Knickers for liquors" in Ireland where young women have free drinks if they give their panties. During one of these parties, a teenage girl was raped, the organisator (Lordon) continued organizing such events. Jamie White, which ran the promotion, said the offer is an example of “more exciting things to come,” told papers including the Evening Herald that there’d been no complaints from locals and the Rape Crisis Centre was “wrong” to say it was exploitative.

- His website also posted a "step by step guide for one night stand" giving instructions on how to get a woman drunk in order to have sex with her. Here is an article about it: 'One Night Stand Guide' told men to 'prey' on women and get them drunk
1706638378177.png

1706638423514.png

This is not the whole story (the orgies, the sex retreats, the cock worshipping ect). It's just to establish a thread/place where we can put all the evidence that we gathered. I'm sure that you will all contribute to this thread with much more information.

Sorry Lordon, but you have just become Tattle famous 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Whoa girl you did it, I hope that anyone who wants to go on a date with him googles him first and sees that the dude is a major no-no!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And finally a good place for screen shots of the amazing and hilarious comments he's getting, I mean FINALLY some attention to his YouTube channel hahaha. Dude has like 5 followers in real life :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah ! Brilliant. Let's keep the creepiness here. So when we fall asleep reading Niomi's smart his "batshit crazy"ex-fiance thread. We can come here for a major SHAKE UP TRAUMA.

Reactions: 15
It’s very ironic her name is Niomi Smart because she seems to be the furthest from smart when it comes to picking partners bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s very ironic her name is Niomi Smart because she seems to be the furthest from smart when it comes to picking partners bleeping hell
I think that her last name went to her head 🥴 but not enough to spark any activity in that brain raisin of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome to Tattle, Jamie White (aka Lordon, please tell us which nickname you prefer since you read here).

Don't be shy, be a man warrior and come say Hi

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oof, I never even knew about the one night stand article, that must've passed me by (or my brain is trying to protect me by making me forget.) What a sad, despicable, gross little man.

Reactions: 20
Oof, I never even knew about the one night stand article, that must've passed me by (or my brain is trying to protect me by making me forget.) What a sad, despicable, gross little man.
Him and his club friends would have women send pictures of their boobs and cleavage for a rating in order to get into the party or for free booze, and mock them half the time, really classy guy this Life Coach & Business Mentor :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Jamie White!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Here are a few other enlightening articles:

https://stobserver.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/midnight-promotions-in-sexist-controversy/

https://her.ie/life/what-a-t-i-t-new-dublin-club-promotion-causes-controversy-33350

Jamie White, now life and business coach operating between Dublin and Bali, never distanced himself from the events he created. He waffles on about love, spirituality, being your best self, and honoring the goddess in every woman, yet fails to make the connection between his own sexist, demeaning, and coercive behavior and the harm he caused individuals and society.

df3b117e7f5ef0c3af49368fd5940544a6b0e705.jpg

?width=630&version=1027793.png

---
This was Jamie's and Midnight Events' idea of a good time: Intoxicated female students providing strip club style entertainment for average looking guys. Jamie still enjoys similar events in Bali, like Enchanted Dreamers, where women basically show up in their underwear to dance. Everything is about sex and hookups. Niomi Smart endorsed this side of her former fiancé and took part in these events wearing a bra and a thong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thank you @LolitaBlah for creating this sacred space where we may segregate the ick that is Jamie White.

Welcome to all who wish to challenge this egotistic-professional-life-coach-scam-artist and the BS that spews out of his enormous mouth.

773761F7-5BBB-4547-9B2E-BBFDF072CBE3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you @LolitaBlah for creating this sacred space where we may segregate the ick that is Jamie White.

Welcome to all who wish to challenge this egotistic-professional-life-coach-scam-artist and the BS that spews out of his enormous mouth.

View attachment 2725103
It looks like one of those disappointing carrots that never took hold and you unearth it, sigh, then throw it in the compost

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Amen, this thread is the true power of Internet 🙏 Tattle has been an eye opener for me, I hope it does the same for many other people

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you have those photos of the "couple retreat" and him being excited about the doodles ? That was a pathetic shot worth adding ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve posted this bookmark many times before. It’s from a previous Niomi Smart thread, but I think it’s a great timeline and layout of his past with great detail! Just click the link and it’s all there for you.

Credits to the lovely Tattler who put this one together!

Reactions: 12
Niomi Smart attended Awakened Dreamers Halloween Event with Jamie White in Bali.

OPe7X4UAnZ9YWvdLigjg0iLkV+DRmix||BwpZijDWXsspGv||F.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What an amazing idea @LolitaBlah 😄
I'm so glad so many other women will be able to see this if they ever have the misfortune of coming across him - a quick Google search and hopefully they will come to know the truth 🙏 who knows how many women will be saved from this creep. Thanks for doing this 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17