Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 1st post on Substack is the most authentic and most Niomi of all the things she's ever posted. It's her soul on a page.

1713902606183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks so different when she doesn't have anyone to take those typical Instagram photos of her and isn't posing to death and using elongating camera angles. She looks like a normal person.

20240423_225452.jpg

20240423_225529.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she regrets losing so many of her friends to Jamie, under his influence she cut so much out of her life.

Reactions: 15
What the duck does he mean, "I had no idea it was this beautiful out here"? It's the countryside, of course it's beautiful, it also doesn't look like Barcelona because that's a city, you dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Niomi and Jamie make me feel like a genius in comparison.
---
Sorry clearly read that too quickly!
Ok Jamie. Neither of them seem to be able to sit still...
Right... neither one has a home or a job or a purpose, just chasing those windmills like Don Quixote.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1713980457797.png

The way she collects things that actually mean something to others is kinda annoying. Every time I hear her say "altar" i think of a horror movie.

1713980531416.png

This is why you have teachers and mirrors, just an excuse to get filmed all day long so she can stare back at it. She's acting like she's playing in a professional basketball game where everything is taped and then re-watched in order to improve fails of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if she just discovered how to film herself, except she literally spends her LIFE filming herself (and we spend ours cringing 😬)

Reactions: 12
How come everything that Niomi consciously does never feels right lol, and she wants to TEACH OTHERS no thank you.

1713997692119.png

And this one made me realize that she was engaged to both dudes for only a few months, that's quite some coincidence, did she change that much having that ring that something happened?

1713997817328.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She got engaged to Joey in December 2019 and he broke it off at the end of July 2020, so actually around 7 months and she got engaged to Lordon in May 2023 (oh the flashbacks to that proposal :oops:) and that ended towards the end of December 2023, so again the engagement lasted around 7 months. I think I commented before here about the 7 month itch.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She got engaged to Joey in December 2019 and he broke it off at the end of July 2020, so actually around 7 months and she got engaged to Lordon in May 2023 (oh the flashbacks to that proposal :oops:) and that ended towards the end of December 2023, so again the engagement lasted around 7 months. I think I commented before here about the 7 month itch.😅
Their lucky number 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck does he mean, "I had no idea it was this beautiful out here"? It's the countryside, of course it's beautiful, it also doesn't look like Barcelona because that's a city, you dimwit.
Right? :ROFLMAO: What an idiot, not only for thinking that, but for actually vocalizing that. He has zero filter.

It's painful how uneducated he is (by choice!). Did he not at least google Barcelona first? Has he never seen photos of Barcelona? Can he even place Barcelona on a map? C'mon dude.

Barcelona has mountain AND beach surrounding the city, but it is also the Province, so you could be in Montserrat for instance and still be in Barcelona so he is technically not wrong, as much as we dislike him 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Guys, the yoga retreat is gonna end soon, we should start our predictions of where she’ll go afterwards and what is she gonna do all summer?? Thoughts?