Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trust her not to keep anything of the fake personality she had while she was with Joe just because she got dumped, but keep everything about the fake personality she took on with Lordon.
I think the latter requires less brains and integrity, which is more suited to her personality. Acting like an upstanding member of society to impress Joe must have been exhausting for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the latter requires less brains and integrity, which is more suited to her personality. Acting like an upstanding member of society to impress Joe must have been exhausting for her.
Ya, explains why she had to take 5 years off after that and rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
trust her not to keep anything of the fake personality she had while she was with Joe just because she got dumped, but keep everything about the fake personality she took on with Lordon.
100%. She still uses Lordon's phrases like "play time," "surrender," "light vs. shadow," etc. Plus the monologue life coach-style vids and charging people for that blog thing. She also continues to do things like skip family events/trips (which Joe wouldn't do).

Kept all the trash and none of the class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I think that this how this is her revenge against the shadows: kills us with boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How she manages to find every camera ever is astounding.
IMG_6690.jpeg

Absolutely.
IMG_6691.jpeg

Fucken.
IMG_6692.jpeg

Astounding.
IMG_6693.jpeg

---
This probably isn’t the sort of publicity she signed up for.
IMG_6694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
at this rate she's so boring i won't even care when she bags fiance #3
maybe that's her goal in order to abolish the shadows lol. bore them to death

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember the days of Mona and Lisa and I cry 😢 that trip to Paris with Forky was the best time ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I remember the days of Mona and Lisa and I cry 😢 that trip to Paris with Forky was the best time ever
Ah yes the wonderful journey of 2 schmucks discovering the city of broche...the secret services lost in the jungle extravaganza feels like yesterday as well. Fun times...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sometimes I go into the old threads looking for something and its so wild to run into my own comments from 2-3 years ago and it does feel like yesterday!

I ran into this on IG stories and laughed thinking about Nimbobs and her failed Substack.

1713811101452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing her ‘daily thoughts’ surely implies that she writing on her substack, um, every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing her ‘daily thoughts’ surely implies that she writing on her substack, um, every day?
Yes but......................what thoughts??????

If not written by someone else they don't count 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s £222 per year isn’t it? £18.50 per month! Sorry, I just can’t get over the fact that people not only signed up for this but aren’t complaining. She pretty much buggered off to Sussex and then Goa within about a couple of weeks of opening subscriptions.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s £222 per year isn’t it? £18.50 per month! Sorry, I just can’t get over the fact that people not only signed up for this but aren’t complaining.
Honestly, I think her only paying subscribers are her mum and grandmother. Nobody is that dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s £222 per year isn’t it? £18.50 per month! Sorry, I just can’t get over the fact that people not only signed up for this but aren’t complaining. She pretty much buggered off to Sussex and then Goa within about a couple of weeks of opening subscriptions.
£222 is for the 'founding tier'. It's like £8 a month at the normal level. Still obviously a rip off and it bewilders me anyone is paying it!

Reactions: 8
The sad and ironic thing is that if she shared some healthy recipes, her skincare routine, what make up she’s currently using and some nice outfits she’d get far more engagement. She could do a more sensible relationship podcast and talk frankly about her own experiences and have some guests. People would much prefer that than all the sh1te she is currently spouting 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone agree?

• Heart
Reactions: 20