Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad and ironic thing is that if she shared some healthy recipes, her skincare routine, what make up she’s currently using and some nice outfits she’d get far more engagement. She could do a more sensible relationship podcast and talk frankly about her own experiences and have some guests. People would much prefer that than all the sh1te she is currently spouting 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone agree?
You're giving her free advice here!! It's shocking how her new management aren't pressing for her to produce content on the topics you mentioned...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The sad and ironic thing is that if she shared some healthy recipes, her skincare routine, what make up she’s currently using and some nice outfits she’d get far more engagement. She could do a more sensible relationship podcast and talk frankly about her own experiences and have some guests. People would much prefer that than all the sh1te she is currently spouting 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone agree?
Oh yes but that doesn't serve her.

Reactions: 3
lol this douchebag (no offense to real douchebags anywhere) teaching people to not be stuck in their career and to achieve so much more when all he's ever done is be culty and look dirty on some random beaches. I just can't get through the thought process of these lifestyle career coaches people, do they really think they have something to say? to teach? what have they done? Did he look at this picture of himself and say awesome, I look *great* here, I ooze professionalism and career success just because he put on a button-down and put some goo in his hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone agree?
No no no no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sharing her ‘daily thoughts’ surely implies that she writing on her substack, um, every day?
Yes, she's on there sharing her thoughts every day, that's why you don't see anything 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, and I literally cannot stress this highly enough, duck Off.
Though to be fair a rare moment of self awareness - 'no agenda and no goal'.
And she's bothering animals again.
Screenshot_20240423_195717_Samsung Internet.jpg

What the duck does this gibberish even mean ?that she was bloated and needed to fart ? ROLLING EYES OF PURE CRINGE AND DISBELIEF OF HOW DUMB SHE IS.
---
I assume this is an image of someone who is stuck in his career?
A guy who had never a career will educate others about being stuck in a career. It is a portrait of a delusional creep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How can you be less selfish when you are so self centered...

Reactions: 9
What have I done that Instagram keeps punishing me with Jamie White Sponsored adds?! View attachment 2892723
In that picture he looks like he desperately needs help, and not like the guy giving actual advice. He was boasting about being booked for 3 months and charging a 1000 pounds per hour, why does he need to be sponsored if he's rolling in wealth? Scam artist of the century, I swear.
---
Working with the moon, the fk.. she's joining NASA or something? I swear I'd rather be a middle class nobody living my little insignificant life than this whacko.

1713897518374.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In that picture he looks like he desperately needs help, and not like the guy giving actual advice. He was boasting about being booked for 3 months and charging a 1000 pounds per hour, why does he need to be sponsored if he's rolling in wealth? Scam artist of the century, I swear.
---
Working with the moon, the fk.. she's joining NASA or something? I swear I'd rather be a middle class nobody living my little insignificant life than this whacko.

View attachment 2893438
"I'm working with the moon a little differently"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does it mean she's going to become less selfish? Nah, I doubt it
Remember that time Niomi couldn't believe she had gone out of her way to go after a lady to give her the oyster card (or something) she had dropped without noticing? She was exhilarated because she had done something for someone else, it was really easy, and it didn't kill her. What is common decency and not worth mentioning for most people, is like getting it in the potty for the first time instead of the diaper for Niomi. Not being totally self-centered all the time (remember when she was pissed off because she had to give Lordon's relatives a quick lift somewhere because she was borrowing their car for a trip, but then realized it wasn't so bad after all?) is mind blowing for Niomi. Remember when she gave away one bundle of discontinued My Smart Skin products to one person after going on and on about how her brand was all about her amazing customers and community who made everything possible? Niomi is never going to be mindful of others, let alone selfless. It's not in her nature. It's not on her chart, she's not manifesting it, her angels and the universe don't want that for her, you could say.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember that time Niomi couldn't believe she had gone out of her way to go after a lady to give her the oyster card (or something) she had dropped without noticing? She was exhilarated because she had done something for someone else, it was really easy, and it didn't kill her. What is common decency and not worth mentioning for most people, is like getting it in the potty for the first time instead of the diaper for Niomi. Not being totally self-centered all the time (remember when she was pissed off because she had to give Lordon's relatives a quick lift somewhere because she was borrowing their car for a trip, but then realized it wasn't so bad after all?) is mind blowing for Niomi. Remember when she gave away one bundle of discontinued My Smart Skin products to one person after going on and on about how her brand was all about her amazing customers and community who made everything possible? Niomi is never going to be mindful of others, let alone selfless. It's not in her nature. It's not on her chart, she's not manifesting it, her angels and the universe don't want that for her, you could say.
Reminds me of the time Jamie put a short video up talking about tipping his cab driver and how incredible that felt 🥴 it legit sounded like it was the first time he's ever tipped anyone, and a video had to be made to record that event.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Reminds me of the time Jamie put a short video up talking about tipping his cab driver and how incredible that felt 🥴 it legit sounded like it was the first time he's ever tipped anyone, and a video had to be made to record that event.
Exactly! These people are sociopaths or psychopaths or something, it's not normal.

Reactions: 19
Sharing her ‘daily thoughts’ surely implies that she writing on her substack, um, every day?
If Niomi were to post a thought of the day, it would be her only thought of the day.
---
Dear diary,

Today I did nothing.

Again.

Yours truly,

Niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren't there studies showing having wealth decreases your empathy and compassion? Found your new test subjects, science.

• Sad
Reactions: 13