Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way Niomi would accept a tiny little brass wire of a ring like that.
Although that sounds a like JUST the sort of ring that Jamie would palm off on her. ‘It’s the washer that fell out of the tap, but it was in the bathroom of the cafe we met so it must be a sign that it’s as perfectly tit as the feather I gave you’
---
To be fair, the way she is holding her hand a bit awkwardly and the slightly larger piece at the top does look like it’s a ‘feature’ ring as opposed to a band, that’s she’s spun round. I think she’s bleeping with everyone for ENGAGEMENT. (🤣🤣🤣 See what I did there!!)

IMG_7037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone download / know of a download of all the videos she has now privatised?

Reactions: 1
This is definitely an other attempt to seek attention.

Niomi the queen of failed engagements : one Joey, one Donkey, and her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she could be the sort of person to be "engaged to herself" and buy a ring 🤔 So maybe she's done that.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What she thinks we see: a beautiful delicate blonde drawing peacefully with her hair casually falling down like a waterfall.
What we see:

040d48fc-ecb5-4c0f-accc-c68bc8f569c0_screenshot.jpg

Seriously will these influencers ever stop pretending that having your hair in your face is *goals*? It's literally so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What she thinks we see: a beautiful delicate blonde drawing peacefully with her hair casually falling down like a waterfall.
What we see:

View attachment 2899033

Seriously will these influencers ever stop pretending that having your hair in your face is *goals*? It's literally so uncomfortable.
At least she doesn't have her shirt pulled down to expose her shoulder. 🤮 That's another influencer thing I can't stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's always so focused on bettering and healing herself that it doesn't seem like she cares about others and the world in general. She might say she does once in a while but its more of a do as I say and not as I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Niomi needs to get a new boyfriend fast.This thread is dryer than Big Tezza's 🐱 right now.That bald Italian guy will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Niomi needs to get a new boyfriend fast.This thread is dryer than Big Tezza's 🐱 right now.That bald Italian guy will do.
Knowing Niomi she will attract some barnacle soon enough, those pictures and videos of her won't take themselves.

Reactions: 7
Now I don’t know anything about yoga, I’m not educated on the subject in the slightest - but this doesn’t seem like yoga to me…
To me, it looks like people in pain, uncomfortably struggling to force their bodies in to obscure poses just to show off/post to social media.
6352E9EE-651A-4D97-9028-9A47EAC59989.jpeg

8437A6BC-55B4-4002-B7C6-888371081B1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14