Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she was about to get back to the UK though. My bet would be Sussex because she is obviously homeless

Reactions: 11
I bet she has a home base in the UK but doesn't want to show it, so she goes to friends places who are away to film some random videos for content to sprinkle through the weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet she has a home base in the UK but doesn't want to show it, so she goes to friends places who are away to film some random videos for content to sprinkle through the weeks.
I would agree, but what friends?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it so uncomfortable that she spouts about what India has given her, and nothing about how she plans to give back. In a room full of privileged white peoples. She has no self awareness…..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1714908925156.png

Everyone knows that you are lying, darling.
You never do tit when you are somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1714920995893.png
1714921006150.png
1714921041548.png

3 leg Niomi is back.
She is so fake in every single thing she does.
She doesn't live the moment if she always thinks to do the flamigo pose

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
some of these people seem to be posers like Nimbobs, look at meeeeeeeee.
I bet they all have Instagram accounts where they overshare their love and light wisdom bs

1714921975033.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I find it so uncomfortable that she spouts about what India has given her, and nothing about how she plans to give back. In a room full of privileged white peoples. She has no self awareness…..
She's always like that isn't she. Contributes nothing to the places she visits. Only acknowledges problems in countries as far as they affect her - that tree in Bali had buildings round it, phone masts (she's gone quiet on that though 😂) - places have to be amazing and magical to serve Dim almost as though she discovered them and can romanticise everything.

Reactions: 10
Angelina Jolie called, she wants her leg back
You know, I was thinking about her always sticking her leg out like that, she does it 90% of the time, meaning she cant just take a damn picture, it's all about how she looks and not the moment she's experiencing. And this is about Yoga yet she still makes vanity center stage here.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.