Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family boat trip
Smoothie bowl making course
Mandala masterclass
Photo series of coffee- wot I have drunk
Bent yoga poses everywhere possible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Barcelona has mountain AND beach surrounding the city, but it is also the Province, so you could be in Montserrat for instance and still be in Barcelona so he is technically not wrong, as much as we dislike him 😅
No I get it, but I'm pretty sure he meant the city lol

Reactions: 5
There is a Sampoorna yoga school in Bali. I wonder if Niomi would go there to continue her training or even to work as an instructor? It would be really bizarre to see her pursue something for more than a few weeks, or actually work, but who knows, she might surprise us. Her desperation must be at peak level, she needs something to ground her and give her life structure.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She got engaged to Joey in December 2019 and he broke it off at the end of July 2020, so actually around 7 months and she got engaged to Lordon in May 2023 (oh the flashbacks to that proposal :oops:) and that ended towards the end of December 2023, so again the engagement lasted around 7 months. I think I commented before here about the 7 month itch.😅
Oh snap so same amount of time haha, wow! Thanks :D

Reactions: 6
There is a Sampoorna yoga school in Bali. I wonder if Niomi would go there to continue her training or even to work as an instructor? It would be really bizarre to see her pursue something for more than a few weeks, or actually work, but who knows, she might surprise us. Her desperation must be at peak level, she needs something to ground her and give her life structure.
To me it feels like Jamie ruined Bali for her, and she might not be back for a long while.

Reactions: 14
To me it feels like Jamie ruined Bali for her, and she might not be back for a long while.
Yeah the way she talked about overstaying or whatever felt like she has no intention of being back. It definitely lost the whole “my home” thing for her

I don’t think she’ll head back to Bali, or London for that matter. I’ll be very surprised if she does.

I think we’re in for a summer of Nims and Donkey: Eurotrip.

She’ll moonlight in Sussex at her mum’s house, pretend she’s there for longer than she really is and blur the dates/locations of her travelling to try and throw us off the scent that she’s got back together with him. She’ll randomly pop up in Ibiza, Marbella, Lisbon etc but they’ll always be clues that prove he’s with her too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’ll head back to Bali, or London for that matter. I’ll be very surprised if she does.

I think we’re in for a summer of Nims and Donkey: Eurotrip.

She’ll moonlight in Sussex at her mum’s house, pretend she’s there for longer than she really is and blur the dates/locations of her travelling to try and throw us off the scent that she’s got back together with him. She’ll randomly pop up in Ibiza, Marbella, Lisbon etc but they’ll always be clues that prove he’s with her too.
Plot twist, the wedding is still on in May ( seems like that's what they chose since his man warrior crap retreat is in Bali in May) and they will show up and do it as if nothing ever happened. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here’s a sign for Niomi (since she is in Goa and she is big into signs…..). So Nimbobs if you’re thinking about where to go next, I think you should just
IMG_6191.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
These people are so damn dramatic, good lord. Have they never had friends before? I bet in a couple months or a year none of these people will bother to keep in touch.

1714069491334.png

1714069510036.png

---
1714072220170.png

She loves a lot of things until she doesn't. She says that sharing this makes her feel vulnerable, yet she didn't feel that way sharing the whole cringe Jamie relationship.

1714072294808.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys, the yoga retreat is gonna end soon, we should start our predictions of where she’ll go afterwards and what is she gonna do all summer?? Thoughts?
London for Wimbledon, maybe a brief giggly girlie holiday with Caggie and those mates?

If she doesn't have a man she will be dating a lot. Would she go for a divorcee like Carlo though? Rich he may be but she probably wants to be someone's first wife when it's her first marriage.
These people are so damn dramatic, good lord. Have they never had friends before? I bet in a couple months or a year none of these people will bother to keep in touch.

View attachment 2897216

View attachment 2897217
---
View attachment 2897324

She loves a lot of things until she doesn't. She says that sharing this makes her feel vulnerable, yet she didn't feel that way sharing the whole cringe Jamie relationship.

View attachment 2897327
Do I see a band on the ring finger of her left hand here???
---

View attachment 2897216

View attachment 2897217
---
View attachment 2897324

View attachment 2897327
Do I see a band on her ring finger of her left hand here,??

Reactions: 2
London for Wimbledon, maybe a brief giggly girlie holiday with Caggie and those mates?

If she doesn't have a man she will be dating a lot. Would she go for a divorcee like Carlo though? Rich he may be but she probably wants to be someone's first wife when it's her first marriage.

Do I see a band on the ring finger of her left hand here???
Don't you scare me like that cause I think I see it too.

---
Since Niomi is working with the moon now, I wonder if she's aware that we're finally seeing the other side. Also no alien colony hiding there, bummer.

1714078261449.png

• Haha
Erm… I see a ring too?!?!?!!!! Is the video just to show off the ring? Pretty front and centre!

IMG_7035.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
^ Why does it look like she's holding a pregnancy test, ok I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
^ Why does it look like she's holding a pregnancy test, ok I'll see myself out.
Yup. She's married AND pregnant. All happened on that secret trip to Cape Town! 😄

She needs a new man in her life. We need something to talk about! Yoga Nims is so boring!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe, um maybe… she’s just wearing a band to ward off unwanted male attention..?! Y’know, maybe while she’s just sitting alone in a cafe. MAYBE 🫣

oh wait: the girl is just giving us what we want!!! She knows we’re bored. She knows yogi Nims is dull as dishwasher (or is it ditchwater?! I digress) so she’s popped a gold band on that finger, just so we have something to chat about over the weekend. That must be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe, um maybe… she’s just wearing a band to ward off unwanted male attention..?! Y’know, maybe while she’s just sitting alone in a cafe. MAYBE 🫣

oh wait: the girl is just giving us what we want!!! She knows we’re bored. She knows yogi Nims is dull as dishwasher (or is it ditchwater?! I digress) so she’s popped a gold band on that finger, just so we have something to chat about over the weekend. That must be it.
If she wants to ward off attention she just has to direct them to her content creation :ROFLMAO: 🤤 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way Niomi would accept a tiny little brass wire of a ring like that.

(no offence to anyone who has a delicate ring, but Ms 🤑 could never go for it!)

Reactions: 13