Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah, dont think hes posh enough for Niomi. Plus the person who saw her with a guy said new guy had dark hair and skin.
I mean Bradley is fit...never instagramed meeting up with him before. She's obvs stil trying to make Joe jealous.
Nope, Bradley has a girlfriend.. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
There's an article today in the newspaper about Peter Andre's wife, showing off her "amazing figure" at the gym. Really reminds me of Niomi.... Nothing wrong with her body, quite slim but not what I would call an amazing gym body... :rolleyes:

View attachment 275516View attachment 275520
She looks like an average slim person to me.

wow she is insanely thin!
I wouldn't say "insanely." I am smaller than that naturally and people would call me "anorexic" and the likes and it was awful. I now lift weights and have more muscle tone and look more balanced, lol.

Reactions: 13
She looks like an average slim person to me.

I wouldn't say "insanely." I am smaller than that naturally and people would call me "anorexic" and the likes and it was awful. I now lift weights and have more muscle tone and look more balanced, lol.
sorry I didn;t mean to be offensive this was just my initial reaction! I need to think before I post, I would never call someone "anorexic"though, but to me she does seem very thin

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it sad. It's so fake. What a vacuous existence. That's no way to live. Ever since 2012 when social media took off, society has completely gone to tit.
I'm not coming for you personally, and I really don't want it to seem that way, but I think that's a really interesting perspective. Maybe the difference is that I've grown up more in the age where this was normal, as I'm only early 20s, so I have a different view but I feel like saying society as a whole has gone to tit because of social media is the same type of thing people used to say about the internet when it first started or legitimately any technological innovation. I think social media, like any other new thing, has its pros and cons, which as we grow, need to be regulated so that we can ensure it doesn't turn into a cesspool. Influencer culture in general is fairly toxic, but I feel like saying social media as a whole is awful is really unfair! I think social media offers so many perspectives and so much information - it's an amazing way to connect with people and understand the world when it is used properly. I also think it is unfair to judge young girls obsessed with their feeds as being vacuous - as someone who went through that phase, it exists for a little in college and high school, and then you grow out of it, for the most part.

I think what I'm saying is that as you grow up with it, you go through different phases with it, but most people tend to grow out of it. Influencer culture is absolutely toxic, but social media as a whole can have some amazing positive sides to it - it's such a great way to raise awareness for causes, I feel like I learn so much about what is going on in the world through social media and I would never know what I know or have access to the information or skills I do without it.

I know we're on the Niomi thread and we are talking about influencer culture, which again is awful and gross, especially when it's people Niomi's age that seem to be regressing in maturity and intelligence as they spend more time on social media, but it always rubs me the wrong way when social media as a WHOLE is touted as toxic, when maybe it's more pockets of it that are toxic. I don't know where I'm going with this... I think as a Gen Z, it just hits really hard to constantly be told that we spend too much time on social media and not in the real world, when in a lot of ways, social media is how we learn about the world and develop our opinions on major issues.

God I'm sorry; it's really hard for me to say what I want to the point :? I think I just have massive issues with absolute statements just because it's really hard for me to see things as black and white.

Does anyone know where Joe went to school?

According to his LinkedIn, he went to Exeter. I'm not from the UK, but that's considered a really good school, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And once again who is this new random 'friend' of hers? Can she not be so cringe? The topless cover, making sure to include his arm, I bet you Freddie and Joey are having a right laugh.

That man's dog though, what a cutie:love:

Reactions: 8
I'm not coming for you personally, and I really don't want it to seem that way, but I think that's a really interesting perspective. Maybe the difference is that I've grown up more in the age where this was normal, as I'm only early 20s, so I have a different view but I feel like saying society as a whole has gone to tit because of social media is the same type of thing people used to say about the internet when it first started or legitimately any technological innovation. I think social media, like any other new thing, has its pros and cons, which as we grow, need to be regulated so that we can ensure it doesn't turn into a cesspool. Influencer culture in general is fairly toxic, but I feel like saying social media as a whole is awful is really unfair! I think social media offers so many perspectives and so much information - it's an amazing way to connect with people and understand the world when it is used properly. I also think it is unfair to judge young girls obsessed with their feeds as being vacuous - as someone who went through that phase, it exists for a little in college and high school, and then you grow out of it, for the most part.

I think what I'm saying is that as you grow up with it, you go through different phases with it, but most people tend to grow out of it. Influencer culture is absolutely toxic, but social media as a whole can have some amazing positive sides to it - it's such a great way to raise awareness for causes, I feel like I learn so much about what is going on in the world through social media and I would never know what I know or have access to the information or skills I do without it.

I know we're on the Niomi thread and we are talking about influencer culture, which again is awful and gross, especially when it's people Niomi's age that seem to be regressing in maturity and intelligence as they spend more time on social media, but it always rubs me the wrong way when social media as a WHOLE is touted as toxic, when maybe it's more pockets of it that are toxic. I don't know where I'm going with this... I think as a Gen Z, it just hits really hard to constantly be told that we spend too much time on social media and not in the real world, when in a lot of ways, social media is how we learn about the world and develop our opinions on major issues.

God I'm sorry; it's really hard for me to say what I want to the point :? I think I just have massive issues with absolute statements just because it's really hard for me to see things as black and white.

According to his LinkedIn, he went to Exeter. I'm not from the UK, but that's considered a really good school, right?
Yeah he went there. Yes itā€™s a good uni but also renowned for having the private school Home Counties lot there (kind of like Durham).

Also itā€™s interesting to get your perspective. Iā€™m only mid 20s but I find SM to have devolved into an ill of society. More so when I think about influencers tbh because I think itā€™s almost invariably ego driven and I hate that. Theyā€™re basically one big advert and I find their constant shilling tiresome.

As for SM in general, I get the whole ā€œitā€™s what you make of itā€ like you choose who you follow etc and it definitely is a good place to raise awareness of global, social and economic injustices. Iā€™m not one of those people who yell for people to get off your phone and look outside but people do ā€œdo it for the gramā€ and I feel like that just pushes us further from ourselves- like the image you put out there vs who you actually are and the life you really lead. That tit canā€™t be good for you.

AnywAyyyy Niomi

If we canā€™t even get over the fact sheā€™s broken up with joe I donā€™t see how she has already šŸ˜‚ also her socialite friends will surely hook her up with someone though.

Seems to me sheā€™s after an aristocratic heir/ big bucks banker rather than another influencer. I think she wants to be that upper class gal who hosts dinner parties whilst handing off the arm of her well connected beau.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah he went there. Yes itā€™s a good uni but also renowned for having the private school Home Counties lot there (kind of like Durham).

Also itā€™s interesting to get your perspective. Iā€™m only mid 20s but I find SM to have devolved into an ill of society. More so when I think about influencers tbh because I think itā€™s almost invariably ego driven and I hate that. Theyā€™re basically one big advert and I find their constant shilling tiresome.

As for SM in general, I get the whole ā€œitā€™s what you make of itā€ like you choose who you follow etc and it definitely is a good place to raise awareness of global, social and economic injustices. Iā€™m not one of those people who yell for people to get off your phone and look outside but people do ā€œdo it for the gramā€ and I feel like that just pushes us further from ourselves- like the image you put out there vs who you actually are and the life you really lead. That tit canā€™t be good for you.

AnywAyyyy Niomi

If we canā€™t even get over the fact sheā€™s broken up with joe I donā€™t see how she has already šŸ˜‚ also her socialite friends will surely hook her up with someone though.

Seems to me sheā€™s after an aristocratic heir/ big bucks banker rather than another influencer. I think she wants to be that upper class gal who hosts dinner parties whilst handing off the arm of her well connected beau.
Must be why she's not heading off to Australia........fair dinkum!!šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜

Reactions: 4
I think his wife looks quite toned! Niomi is like me - skinny fat. No definition in the arms and can almost look chubby and skinny at the same time. Difference is, I do nooooot exercise. Tbh Iā€™d be pissed off if I did as much as her and still looked like this!
I know, right? If she said she never works out, I'd believe her. I am sure she exercises a lot so my only reasonable answer is that her diet isn't nutritious enough. Some people are naturally less prone to looking very toned/muscle heavy but I find it strange for a girl who is as slim and supposedly fit as Niomi. She can pull off headstands and I doubt you can do those with zero core muscles. What does (not) she eat that she still looks skinny fat? I'm heavier than her but I have the similar amount of "tone" to my body and my only regular exercise is walking a lot and daily planks.

Reactions: 8
I know, right? If she said she never works out, I'd believe her. I am sure she exercises a lot so my only reasonable answer is that her diet isn't nutritious enough. Some people are naturally less prone to looking very toned/muscle heavy but I find it strange for a girl who is as slim and supposedly fit as Niomi. She can pull off headstands and I doubt you can do those with zero core muscles. What does (not) she eat that she still looks skinny fat? I'm heavier than her but I have the similar amount of "tone" to my body and my only regular exercise is walking a lot and daily planks.
I think it's because she doesn't lift weights.

Reactions: 9

the thing is, youngens like you don't know what it even felt like to exist without it so you have no perspective. and for those of us in specifically our 30s, we have the unique perspective of having our shaping adolescent years with both no internet/internet, and no social media/with social media. & everyone above that had most of their lives without it. I am SO bleeping HAPPY that social media was not really a thing when I was in college. once instagram became a thing, suddenly socializing started getting a little different where there was more focus on where we went/what photos we could get and since then it's gotten SO MUCH WORSE. unfortunately, you will never even know a life without it, so it's hard for you to value the absence of it. but high school & college used to be just about having fun & doing what made you happy and living in the moment (something I dont think a lot of young people even know how to do at all), not trying to find the best thing to do to post to prove to people your life is fun or prove you're pretty or prove you're successful or whatever else. everyone is always trying to PROVE something now. there has also never been more young people depressed than there is nowadays, and it's because everyone is comparing their lives to everyone else's, whether it be aesthetically or career/financially or whatever - always comparing. not to mention how much younger gens value followers. all we had to worry about was having someone to sit with at lunch, now kids have a digital imprint of their popularity via followers? that sounds awful. I could go on, but social media has done way more harm than good. hence why everyone older who knows how it was without it always say this. people can still learn & become aware of issues on the regular internet. social media has just made it easier to manipulate people on what issues matter vs people having to research themselves & discovering other & more important issues. social media has made humanity strive for a collective "ideal" instead of their own personal ideal, and that leads to so much unhappiness since it's only our own personal ideal that matters. ugh god I could write a dissertation on how bad social media is.. TRUST THE OLDS WE KNOW THE DEAL. and just try to stay the duck off of it more than less, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing is, it doesn't even have to be heavy weights. Barre uses light weights and I got so toned from that.

I used to work at the gym and there were plenty of women who only did yoga and pilates and they were toned AF! Including our yoga and pilates instructor who didn't do any weights, just body weight exercises. You don't need to lift weights to be toned. I dont lift weights, only run and do body weight exercises and I'm way more toned than Niomi. I'm thinking maybe thats genetics? They impact muscle growth and strength....or that she doesnt eat enough. hmmmm, i really dont know...

Reactions: 7
Its probably just that she doesnā€™t eat enough tbh. Also, while pilates is great for toning, she doesnā€™t do it that much. Yoga varies. Iā€™ve always thought she must do very gentle yoga tbh. I noticed recently when she does downward dog for example, she canā€™t get her feet flat on the floor. Iā€™m not very flexible at all, but after a few weeks of yoga, I can almost get my feet flat. It seems a bit weird to me that she canā€™t get her feet flat with how often she does yoga tbh, which has made me think its a really gentle type and probably doesnā€™t help muscles much. I saw a while back someone said on her photo that she wasnā€™t holding each pose very long so that might be why?

Reactions: 20
the thing is, youngens like you don't know what it even felt like to exist without it so you have no perspective. and for those of us in specifically our 30s, we have the unique perspective of having our shaping adolescent years with both no internet/internet, and no social media/with social media. & everyone above that had most of their lives without it. I am SO bleeping HAPPY that social media was not really a thing when I was in college. once instagram became a thing, suddenly socializing started getting a little different where there was more focus on where we went/what photos we could get and since then it's gotten SO MUCH WORSE. unfortunately, you will never even know a life without it, so it's hard for you to value the absence of it. but high school & college used to be just about having fun & doing what made you happy and living in the moment (something I dont think a lot of young people even know how to do at all), not trying to find the best thing to do to post to prove to people your life is fun or prove you're pretty or prove you're successful or whatever else. everyone is always trying to PROVE something now. there has also never been more young people depressed than there is nowadays, and it's because everyone is comparing their lives to everyone else's, whether it be aesthetically or career/financially or whatever - always comparing. not to mention how much younger gens value followers. all we had to worry about was having someone to sit with at lunch, now kids have a digital imprint of their popularity via followers? that sounds awful. I could go on, but social media has done way more harm than good. hence why everyone older who knows how it was without it always say this. people can still learn & become aware of issues on the regular internet. social media has just made it easier to manipulate people on what issues matter vs people having to research themselves & discovering other & more important issues. social media has made humanity strive for a collective "ideal" instead of their own personal ideal, and that leads to so much unhappiness since it's only our own personal ideal that matters. ugh god I could write a dissertation on how bad social media is.. TRUST THE OLDS WE KNOW THE DEAL. and just try to stay the duck off of it more than less, lol
Yes, I agree with all you've said, plus for many people when they apply for jobs, go to Uni, meet the parents for the first time, a quick Google will tell prospective parents in law so much, whereas at one time that was not possible. If you are unfortunate enough to be a child of an influencer then it is possible your own birth was shared, as well as literally growing up in public. Your digital footprint could be massive.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.