Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but this reminded me of a time when I was once at dinner with a friend and two girls came in, sat at a table next to us, took pictures of each other posing at the table (the restaurant had quite beautiful decor and we were seated outdoors), had a glass of water and LEFT.
And I was like ???
They weren’t even “influencers”, maybe wannabe influencers at best, but more likely college girls who followed influencers digital creative content creators and wanted their feed to look similar to theirs. Pathetic that this is what some people aspire to 🙄
I find it sad. It's so fake. What a vacuous existence. That's no way to live. Ever since 2012 when social media took off, society has completely gone to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can remember a time when sitting in public, talking on a mobile, was really unusual. People would sometimes say, 'Sorry', if a phone went off in a public place.

Now people exist in a 'constant communication bubble', completey oblivious to their surroundings. Posing, snapping, self absorbed people. Even walking backwards over cliffs to their death to get a great selfie. Sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yes i have seen this! and arranging their expensive bag "casually" by whatever else is on the table to include in shot, I cannot believe people are not embarassed to do this in piblic tbh! I've also watched people take selfie after selfie on the tube (in rush hour no less), check it, re-take, check, re-take..
I find this excruciating. I would just find it so embarrassing to have people around me know that I take myself that seriously. But people just don’t give a tit these days.

Reactions: 11
Was once in an Insta friendly place for coffee with my best friend.... couple of girls demanded to be moved so they could sit near the flower wall/neon sign so they could take selfies.... I was happier being near the cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah lord knows she needs this “immunity programme” with all the going out, not social distancing, not wearing a mask, meeting new people, etc. etc. That she’s been doing 🙄🙄 who knew this was the key to Covid prevention all along!!!!!!
This girl lives in such a privileged, selfish bubble it’s mind boggling

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe for one second that Niomi eats ready meals anyway tbh. So what does she do with it all?

Reactions: 11
Was once in an Insta friendly place for coffee with my best friend.... couple of girls demanded to be moved so they could sit near the flower wall/neon sign so they could take selfies.... I was happier being near the cake 😂
god even the term "insta friendly" drives me mad!

Reactions: 12
I only just saw her stories wearing that boiler suit.. whatever shoes/boots she is wearing with it do not match at all, looks ridiculous! she really has 0 fashion sense

Reactions: 4
one of my hobbies when I'm incentral london at work is ruining photos of the millions of influencers who seem to be taking endless photos there.. I've literally seen people changingclothes inthe middle of a busy street for fotos. watching people pose forsupposed candid pics is also hilarious
Haha! This sums Niomi up: posing for supposed candid pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's an article today in the newspaper about Peter Andre's wife, showing off her "amazing figure" at the gym. Really reminds me of Niomi.... Nothing wrong with her body, quite slim but not what I would call an amazing gym body... :rolleyes:

NINTCHDBPICT000614230747.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 16.12.20.png

Reactions: 4
There's an article today in the newspaper about Peter Andre's wife, showing off her "amazing figure" at the gym. Really reminds me of Niomi.... Nothing wrong with her body, quite slim but not what I would call an amazing gym body... :rolleyes:

View attachment 275516View attachment 275520
I think his wife looks quite toned! Niomi is like me - skinny fat. No definition in the arms and can almost look chubby and skinny at the same time. Difference is, I do nooooot exercise. Tbh I’d be pissed off if I did as much as her and still looked like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think his wife looks quite toned! Niomi is like me - skinny fat. No definition in the arms and can almost look chubby and skinny at the same time. Difference is, I do nooooot exercise. Tbh I’d be pissed off if I did as much as her and still looked like this!
I'm not sure how Niomi can get any definition if she doesn't do any weight exercises.. I think all she does is some yoga acrobatics and sometimes running.. If she started working with some weights, she would achieve definition in no time...

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure how Niomi can get any definition if she doesn't do any weight exercises.. I think all she does is some yoga acrobatics and sometimes running.. If she started working with some weights, she would achieve definition in no time...
She also doesn't eat enough kcal

Reactions: 12
Is this the new guy??? They just featured each other on insta stories.
nah, dont think hes posh enough for Niomi. Plus the person who saw her with a guy said new guy had dark hair and skin.
I mean Bradley is fit...never instagramed meeting up with him before. She's obvs stil trying to make Joe jealous.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.