Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hate it when they call themselves content creators! Like anyone who posts on Instagram is creating ~ content ~ just because mine is a photo of my cat and not taken by a professional photographer, ultimately they are both content on Instagram. Also ‘content creating’ obscures how much money they make from it, same with ‘influencer.’ Social media influencers are basically the Avon ladies of our generation tbh.
I love this because it is true!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe because she's finally stopped deleting comments? Maybe she was already getting negative comments before but you couldn't see them because they would get deleted immediately? Also, the comments are not "hate". Her fans are delusional af. The hardcore censorship has really managed to make her gullible viewers buy into this idea that no one dislikes her, that she never does anything wrong, and that there couldn't possibly be a legitimate reason for people to criticize her (cue the "why would me or my management ever want/need to delete comments? i'm perfect and no one would ever say anything bad about me so why would i bother deleting anything?" spiel).

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 12.32.29.png

She should consider stopping the posting every single day (even twice today) because with every post she just seems to be getting more infuriating lately. Every other caption somehow manages to include an incredibly tone-deaf statement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The shot of the cinema didn't show many people wearing masks either :(

So today:

- Exercise class
- Walk in park
- Photos?
- Champagne lunch
- LV Event

What a nice life. I've hardly left the house (Sussex, UK) the last two weeks due to this exponential increase in Covid-19 cases!

Reactions: 22
If anyone sees her round in London, avoid her like the plague! She either has COVID or is a carrier, nasty girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must say, even though Amelia Liana is a millionaire, I find her much more relatable than boring Niomi. Amelia has spoken about her health issues, broken engagement, etc with a lot of honesty and humility even. She mentioned how she had learned from the break up, that it took her a while to get over it, etc etc. And Niomi is all about "this is paaaafect, my life is great, i'm prioritising myself". There is nothing real and raw about Niomi. 0. Everything about her looks like a commercial on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well Amelia's family owns the millions, Amelia herself didn't amass that money lol.. and she's just as disgusting about not wearing a mask and dragging her deformed body all over the place.

LOL I mean I am working within context, and I do have compassion for her even though she bugs me. but truly, where there's a will, there's a way. there's countless spectacular places you can go for dirt cheap (esp in the middle of nowehere) and even if it's not glamorous, there are also many ways to travel to beautiful less remote places & earn a living while doing it. my buddy who was a lawyer and hated his life dropped everything and went to Hawaii for 2 years & lived on a farm he worked on to stay and eat there for free & make a little spending money. another one of my friends got dumped so she quit her job, got rid of all her crap & couch surfed through Europe, flirting her way to quite a lot of free tit & finding various longer term work-to-live arrangements through people she met while she was there. it's not stable, it's totally unpredictable (which I think is good for the healing), it's not as cushy as what I was thinking for posh af Niomi, but it IS doable.
Again, normal people would have to sacrifice or struggle to drop their lives and change them etc.. she can just get on a plane and go without much work on the day she feels like it, that's the point, so the pity party for her is ridiculous at this point.

Reactions: 8
Why would Louis Vuitton think it was a good idea to invite a group of people to sit together in a small enclosed theatre?
I think Joe is well rid of her. She is coming across even more horrifically than before. Smug, selfish, self-absorbed, vacuous, tone deaf, and the list goes on. She may not be wearing a surgical mask but her other mask has come off and we are seeing her true colors. I bet she made everything single thing about her in her relationship, too.

Reactions: 40
Agree with all of this! Niomi has SO many opportunities to do good/make a difference/raise awareness and chooses not to, even though lots of other "Influencers" do and have paid attention to the changing mood on social media (prancing around rich and unaware of social issues isn't ok anymore). Even if Niomi wants to keep things mostly positive/escapist on her platforms, then at least be honest about it and don't act like you actually post most of your life if in fact you really don't (like say, hey I want to keep my platform mostly about skincare and wellness - but don't act like it's all about a "conscious living journey" when it's actually not)

And I think someone mentioned something about Lydia's husband being hen-picked. I find that a lot of Instagrammers/Youtuber's husbands/bf's are SOO much like that (Zoe/Alfie, Negin Marselehi, Lydia, etc.). Like they used to have a normal life and then got caught up in their partner's success and now are basically a built-in personal assistant. Going to fittings and helping film make-up tutorials and frankly I think it really emasculates them... maybe Joe saw their relationship going in that direction, being part of most of her videos, and didn't want that for himself? Like when you're ALWAYS with your partners and so absorbed in things that would normally be done with friends or co-workers I feel like it takes the spark and attraction out of a relationship

Reactions: 15
Agree with all of this! Niomi has SO many opportunities to do good/make a difference/raise awareness and chooses not to, even though lots of other "Influencers" do and have paid attention to the changing mood on social media (prancing around rich and unaware of social issues isn't ok anymore). Even if Niomi wants to keep things mostly positive/escapist on her platforms, then at least be honest about it and don't act like you actually post most of your life if in fact you really don't (like say, hey I want to keep my platform mostly about skincare and wellness - but don't act like it's all about a "conscious living journey" when it's actually not)

And I think someone mentioned something about Lydia's husband being hen-picked. I find that a lot of Instagrammers/Youtuber's husbands/bf's are SOO much like that (Zoe/Alfie, Negin Marselehi, Lydia, etc.). Like they used to have a normal life and then got caught up in their partner's success and now are basically a built-in personal assistant. Going to fittings and helping film make-up tutorials and frankly I think it really emasculates them... maybe Joe saw their relationship going in that direction, being part of most of her videos, and didn't want that for himself? Like when you're ALWAYS with your partners and so absorbed in things that would normally be done with friends or co-workers I feel like it takes the spark and attraction out of a relationship
Joe follows an account called boyfriends_of_insta that makes fun of the exact kind of behaviour/culture you describe, so quite possibly!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait a minute! How is LV allowed to do the cinema thing and all cinemas are closed!?!

Reactions: 8
I don't usually look for nitpicky things to snark on, but today's instagram post rubbed me the wrong way. First of all, she's cupping the glass rather than holding the stem, the effect being that Niomi looks like she doesn't know how to drink champagne and the champagne is going to get warm from her fingers. Second of all, pointing out being able to have a drink on a Tuesday afternoon as if Tuesdays mean anything to her is incredibly off-putting. Along with the "sultry", every-day-is-a-vacation smirk. KMids would never.

Reactions: 24
I feel like I’m normally a Niomi apologist but she is actually being pretty irritating. How can someone be so tone deaf.

Also she is becoming a bit like Tanya, where every single Instagram post is a smug pic of just them. I think it comes across really vain and conceited... plus I’m not sure people are interested, throw in a recipe/interiors post/landscape snap/book recommendation Nimbobs.

I think someone linked to the tweet earlier but this really made me think of her... she’s becoming a parody.
EF523FC3-816B-47CF-9ED4-655B62C49FDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
First of all, she's cupping the glass rather than holding the stem, the effect being that Niomi looks like she doesn't know how to drink champagne and the champagne is going to get warm from her fingers.
Oh god. Kill me now. *didnt know the champagne thing and now I’m cringing at myself and my uncouth ways....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like I’m normally a Niomi apologist but she is actually being pretty irritating. How can someone be so tone deaf.

Also she is becoming a bit like Tanya, where every single Instagram post is a smug pic of just them. I think it comes across really vain and conceited... plus I’m not sure people are interested, throw in a recipe/interiors post/landscape snap/book recommendation Nimbobs.

I think someone linked to the tweet earlier but this really made me think of her... she’s becoming a parody.
View attachment 267574
An absolutely brilliant thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's spooky month! 👻

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.11.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.25.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.28.52 PM.png

^including this terrifying bronze deer head Niomi had hanging in her apartment once upon a time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.