Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was so disingenuous. She says that in Bali, there were people from all parts of the world/different walks of life and there was no distinction as everybody was ‘equal’.

Excuse me but:
1. London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. It’s such a melting pot, but yet Niomi can’t see this because she only hangs out with a specific crowd. You don’t have to travel across the world to see a melting pot.
2. Bali was such a melting pot, but yet there wasn’t a single other foreigner or person of color in her stories or pictures. She didn’t even interact with locals (unless they were hotel staff or a masseuse or a bikini shop owner).
3. She talks about how London people are about how they present themselves to the world (the fashion etc). London isn’t just about the fashion.
4. She talks about how everyone in Bali is ‘equal’ and there is ‘no hierarchy’… This is the woman who is talking about ‘equality’ from a gifted suite in London. How can she talk about equality in Bali when privileged foreigners have taken over the place and completely disregard locals? Yeah, equality in her privileged bubble.

Her depiction of Bali vs London is beyond nauseating. It’s seen through the eyes of privilege.
Very well put. Yes the 'there is no hierarchy' in Bali is nauseating. When she stays in luxury villas, hotels and retreats. She means there is no hierarchy amongst the privileged westerners who visit, not the local population.
And London is all beautiful buildings and fashion. No poverty to see here. Her view of the world is so white and middle class it is quite painful.

And @melfish yes I wonder if she's eyeing up the Langham for the wedding 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She also complained about Bali and London at the same time, saying Bali is too hot and too humid, and London is too much of an effort (fashion and make up wise). Pick one ffs !!
Everywhere is a compromise. I have never witnessed someone put so much emphasis on location. She is completely at the mercy of the weather too. It's like she's little more than a reflection of her external environment at any given time, because she has no fixed identity herself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still think that if they get married, it’ll happen in Barley, with no family or friends present. They’ll sell it as a spiritual ceremony that they don’t really need because they’ve always felt like husband and wife, or something like that.

Reactions: 23
Everyone is not equal in BALI or maybe she FORGOT she had a BALINESE MAID CLEANING HER FUCKIN HOUSE while she ATE A FUCKIN GLUTEN FREE BROWNIE ON THE SOFA. yeah everything is equal in Bali. This infuriates me, her lack of awareness or lived experience astounds me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
I still think that if they get married, it’ll happen in Barley, with no family or friends present. They’ll sell it as a spiritual ceremony that they don’t really need because they’ve always felt like husband and wife, or something like that.
I could see them getting married in Bali with minimum people (maybe Caggie? some of Lordon's weirdos friends) in May, then do a celebration in the Summer at Lordon's parent's house, like for their engagement. I doubt they would do anything in London, as they didn't bother to do anything for their engagement (except for Niomi turning that influencer events into her engagement party for free)

Sorry @LolitaBlah ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
& her family will be secretly hoping that spiritual ceremony translates to not legally binding

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tbh i hope she marries him 💀 how embarrassing for her
I can't, for the simple fact that dude comes off as supremely manipulative and controlling, and no one deserves that. No amount of peanut butter hoarding or undisclosed ads will make me OK with someone ending up with the type of partner that cuts them off from their support network.

I vote some kind of manic self-commitment ceremony with a seashell ring and a self-indulgent solo honeymoon, personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s funny cos a lot of influencers would think tattle is all trolls and haters. But this thread, the food medic and Greg Beverley all have tattlers saying their men ain’t tit and they deserve better. Probably many more with the same- I just have a limit to how many I follow lol. So yeah we are a wee bit haters but also we want our girls safe and thriving too

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Remember when she did that video on Brixton years ago, which was a gentrified guide to the area of course. Such a diverse city but she chooses to stay in a tiny fake bubble.

Not that I'd want to inflict her on people but she should have to endure peak time central line twice a day to earn moving back to her beloved notting hill lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s funny cos a lot of influencers would think tattle is all trolls and haters. But this thread, the food medic and Greg Beverley all have tattlers saying their men ain’t tit and they deserve better. Probably many more with the same- I just have a limit to how many I follow lol. So yeah we are a wee bit haters but also we want our girls safe and thriving too
Preach. Although we may be sassy in our delivery, we’re still taking time out of our day to express concern for her. And we give her really solid (and free!) advice. I mean people have literally typed out step-by-step guides on how she can rebuild her life and her brand on this thread.

She should be concerned that hundreds of people dislike her fiancé (and her content in general). But nope, according to Niomi, everyone else is the problem.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I just saw her in the wild. Notting Hill area. She was wearing a short animal print coat and a beige scarf (and I think beige trousers?). I didn't see her for long, just on the street as I was on my way back from somewhere.

She was on her own. No ring news - her hands were in her pockets, I think (I probably wouldn't have been able to see anyway without tailing her/getting closer).

I would say her mood was pensive. She was walking slowly and seemingly without direction, looking like she was deep in thought [we know she is a deep thinker]. Her phone wasn't in sight.

Not very juicy, but felt I had to report.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I just saw her in the wild. Notting Hill area. She was wearing a short animal print coat and a beige scarf (and I think beige trousers?). I didn't see her for long, just on the street as I was on my way back from somewhere.

She was on her own. No ring news - her hands were in her pockets, I think (I probably wouldn't have been able to see anyway without tailing her/getting closer).

I would say her mood was pensive. She was walking slowly and seemingly without direction, looking like she was deep in thought [we know she is a deep thinker]. Her phone wasn't in sight.

Not very juicy, but felt I had to report.
probably bored already #unemployedproblems #LONDONGAL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol I can't stand Greg so her man securing the bag is hilarious 😂

But you're right, so many intelligent, caring and insightful posters on these threads even if we enjoy being petty haters in between!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.