Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

2024 wishes for Niomi:

• Break up with Lordon and move back to London

Votes: 229 82.7%
  • Get married to Lordon and have a baby with him

Votes: 48 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dears shadows of the dark, 2023 wasn't an easy year for us on this thread. It went from ugly to uglier to crappy to OMFG what did I just see! Let's review last year in numbers:
- 18 threads
- more than 18200 comments
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 new personality transplant
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 visa overstay (or 2?)
- 1 failed business (smart skin)
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy
and... Kundalini, IV drips, crystals, rice growing, talking to trees, trees talking back, cocoa ceremonies, lingerie parties, feathers, Lordon's penis, Lordon's penis worshipping, shadows of the Dark.... it's never ending.

The last thing we have heard of her was that she is back to being 12 years old and she is making a vision board for 2024. So I thought why not make one for us too? So ladies and gentlemen, here is our pahfect vision board for Nimbobs 2024:

1704205093195.png

Happy new year to all of you my friends 🥳, you are one of the best communities on this site. We went through break ups, losing pets, losing jobs, having new jobs, weddings, babies and more together! You guys are the only reason I still come to this thread.

Thread title by Nimbobs herself!!! (Thank you @julixx!)
And I'm still blaming all of this on Joey 🤭 Oh moon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Dears shadows of the dark, 2023 wasn't an easy year for us on this thread. It went from ugly to uglier to crappy to OMFG what did I just see! Let's review last year in numbers:
- 18 threads
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy
and... Kundalini, IV drips, crystals, rice growing, talking to trees, trees talking back, cocoa ceremonies, lingerie parties, feathers, Lordon's penis, Lordon's penis worshipping, shadows of the Dark.... it's never ending.

The last thing we have heard of her was that she is back to being 12 years old and she is making a vision board for 2024. So I thought why not make one for us too? So ladies and gentlemen, here is our pahfect vision board for Nimbobs 2024:

View attachment 2663809

Happy new year to all of you my friends 🥳, you are one of the best communities on this site. We went through break ups, losing pets, losing jobs, having new jobs, weddings, babies, together! You guys are the only reason I still come to this thread.

Amazing summary love this thankyou! 🤗 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the greatest recap on Tattle. Thank you and kudos (or should that be kundalini?) to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you as always, @LolitaBlah!
Now, of course my wish is for Nimi to dump Lordon, but, since that is highly unlikely in the foreseeable future, I'm going to enjoy the company of the Shadows, while we collectively cringe at these two morons. 😂 I just hope they don't go ahead and make a baby any time soon!
Adding more of Niomi's magnificent vision and plans!
Screenshot_2024-01-02-17-21-00-388_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-02-17-21-07-387_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Now, of course my wish is for Nimi to dump Lordon, but, since that is highly unlikely in the foreseeable future, I'm going to enjoy the company of the Shadows, while we collectively cringe at these two morons. 😂 I just hope they don't go ahead and make a baby any time soon!
View attachment 2663883
View attachment 2663884
Looks like her goals for 2024 are to continue being utterly selfish and self obsessed then.
Wonder what their immediate plans are? Return to the dreaded Dublin? Or maybe reward themselves with a little holiday somewhere warm, to 'rest'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking at that pic, the way she's seeing herself, 2022- dormant goddess, 2023- opening up, Kundalini awakens, 2024- full ascension and exploding into a million bright suns, flower petals and farts? Go figure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looking at that pic, the way she's seeing herself, 2022- dormant goddess, 2023- opening up, Kundalini awakens, 2024- full ascension and exploding into a million bright suns, flower petals and farts? Go figure!
That made me laugh out loud 😆 she is soooo corny for what?

also, @LolitaBlah I love you for everything you do 🩷 if you ever stop signing the thread recaps with “oh moon!” I will have to delete tattle 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah if it wasn't for you guys I don't think I could look at her content at all, it's so mind bogglingly bonkers and it's only getting worse.

1704212445874.png

And what is her soul asking for? Genuinely curious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
the creepy photo lordon posted of niomi sleeping on him is funny to me because niomi used to do this to joe all the time. maybe 2024 really is the year of karma

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to help poor Dimbobs

-lost soul- where's that wretched path??
-bare one's soul ( or ar*e cheeks)
-sell one's soul to the devil- ooops- already done!
-pour one's heart/soul out- along with sacred cacao.
-sensitive soul- beware dem shadows !! 👿

Reactions: 3
She always makes such a huge licherally beauchifl deal out of everything, the sun, the moon, potatoes, working hard, being soo busy...

1704216965215.png

^ looks kinda dreamy tho :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
- 18 threads
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy

View attachment 2663809

Happy new year to all of you my friends 🥳, you are one of the best communities on this site. We went through break ups, losing pets, losing jobs, having new jobs, weddings, babies and more together! You guys are the only reason I still come to this thread.

Oh my @LolitaBlah, the grandiose light of shadows, the summary is just pure GENIUS 😎 thank you for your recap comment and support 🙏 you have been blessed with awakened kundalini in 2024 💫 50 feathers for you!
Ps: also this ....so beautchiful, it touched deeply my soul, like a hug from universe🥲
Screenshot_20240102_203436_Samsung Internet.jpg

The attention to details 😂😂🤣😂🤣☠ I can't 🤣
---
View attachment 2663883
How I see it:
People for new year: new job, improving myself, my career, My relationships, health...etc
Niomememe : how to change myself into a potpourri

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
😂 Love the vision board in the recap.

I can’t stop laughing at Forky’s face. He definitely needs a come back.

• Haha
  • Heart
- 18 threads
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy

View attachment 2663809

I would take this actually productive mood board in a heartbeat. Nimbobs’ is so uninspired that it should be called a ‘mood BORED,’ it’s sad and dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Despite him being a total idiot,I would take Forky over Lordon allll day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Despite him being a total idiot,I would take Forky over Lordon allll day long.
So this pile of doodoo is little better than that pile of doodoo over there? :LOL: That said Forky would never make it in a cult, he would be too busy critiquing everyone and trying to get them to do some sit ups and possibly give up whatever diet they are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.