Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused that she would stay ALONE in London in a friends apartment, instead of with her family (specially her sister) while he fucks off to be with his family in Dublin? Is this what being in a partnership is? Why wouldn't she go to Dublin as well?
Are they like rich and homeless? Do they have like a proper address somewhere?

Reactions: 8
I'm confused that she would stay ALONE in London in a friends apartment, instead of with her family (specially her sister) while he fucks off to be with his family in Dublin? Is this what being in a partnership is? Why wouldn't she go to Dublin as well?
Because she's setting up deals/ rip offs with London based people. Follow the money £££££££
AND it seems very unhealthy to NEVER be apart from a partner.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they have been fighting and are spending some time apart but are not broken up and the wedding is not called off so there it’s all very up in the air??
Prediction - she’ll announce she’s going to be splitting her time between Bali & Notting Hill (she hates Dublin for sure) and they will drift apart and the wedding will be postponed for vague reasons and then eventually called off. She won’t announce or talk about it this time as she will not want it announced of a second failed engagement.

Reactions: 31
Today’s video ended with him in Dublin and her in London after having manifested a fully furnished apartment available in Notting Hill. She says she’s there for “maybe a few weeks” but her comments on insta make it seem a little more permanent. She also wasn’t wearing her ring at the end of the video and has been spotted on IG stories several times over the past few days seemingly hiding her ring finger and then today wearing a totally different ring.

Why she would post a video that mentions wedding planning and so heavily features him I’m not so sure but something is definitely up.
Plot twist, Lordon has been cut by his parents and has gone to beg them to keep funding his spoilt bratz' lifestyle. They had to sell the ring and Niomi is trying to make quick easy money 💰🤑
---
And making brownies is way more effort than taking out the bin? That is a raw deal
Oh c'mon, we all know the moment Naomi has a man she won't take out the trash ever again. She'd make it a man's job. Hence the brownies, because she knows she won't ever do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's so strange that she talks as if she only ever lived in Notting Hill, completely omitting her stint in Clapham. She doesn't mention the fact that she used to own (or still owns?) a property in London; I mean, she moved in during September 2021, while the days she had her own flat in Notting Hill are six years in the past (she didn't live in Notting Hill with Joe). It's as if she erased all the years with Joe and her time in the shed from her biography.

Oh, about the ring - maybe it's difficult to wear a big protruding ring on freezing cold days when your fingers get stiff and skinny and you wear gloves a lot.

Reactions: 22
Oh, about the ring - maybe it's difficult to wear a big protruding ring on freezing cold days when your fingers get stiff and skinny and you wear gloves a lot.
We are not interested in logical and reasoned explanations, we must interpret everything as a sign, guiding us towards our conclusion — that Lordon no longer serves her, and has been cast aside for 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She says her dream is to have an apartment in Noting Hill yet she went and purchased a shed in a completely different area to tick a box. She had both the means and the opportunity to fulfill that dream and chose to take another direction out of spite (ie, in a will to erase her previous identity).

While the shed may generate some passive income, she definitely 100% regrets buying it. God knows how much of a deposit she put into that €700K place. I’d be crying my eyes out if I bought a place I couldn’t renovate as I wished (the extension) and significant plumbing issues (boiler etc).

That purchase clearly wasn’t thought through.

Reactions: 23
It's so strange that she talks as if she only ever lived in Notting Hill, completely omitting her stint in Clapham. She doesn't mention the fact that she used to own (or still owns?) a property in London; I mean, she moved in during September 2021, while the days she had her own flat in Notting Hill are six years in the past (she didn't live in Notting Hill with Joe). It's as if she erased all the years with Joe and her time in the shed from her biography.
I noticed that too. Something she does and is very annoying is when she says she used to do this/that or be this/that as if her audience doesn't know her. She is desperately trying to reinvent her life as she would like to see it.

Reactions: 14
Came back to 10 more new pages... I instantly knew something had happened and went to her Instagram to find NOTHING 🙄 dull...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed that too. Something she does and is very annoying is when she says she used to do this/that or be this/that as if her audience doesn't know her. She is desperately trying to reinvent her life as she would like to see it.
Same woman who claims to have lived in 28 different places around the world. She thinks her audience is even dumber than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they have been fighting and are spending some time apart but are not broken up and the wedding is not called off so there it’s all very up in the air??
Prediction - she’ll announce she’s going to be splitting her time between Bali & Notting Hill (she hates Dublin for sure) and they will drift apart and the wedding will be postponed for vague reasons and then eventually called off. She won’t announce or talk about it this time as she will not want it announced of a second failed engagement.
I like this theory. My hope is fading but this keeps a flicker alive. Pray to the god of kundalini… or cacao 🫠🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever they actually do break up... she will be the Joe W. in that situation. Carrying on, silence on the break up, no "traumatic events" talk... not a saint, but still. And that's what it was kind of looking like yesterday. Donkey needs her and will panic and throw insta tantrums, she just needs to realize how easy it is to cut him off and start living her life however she wants. (The depth and purpose of that life is a different topic)

Reactions: 20
Came back to 10 more new pages... I instantly knew something had happened and went to her Instagram to find NOTHING 🙄 dull...
she is the epitome of "go girl, give us nothing"
---
her new accent is so clearly forced, it's hilarious. she tries so hard to sound well-spoken and posh, yet she can't even pronounce simple words like "appreciation" correctly.... "appresiation" 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has now liked the 'wedding content' comments on Insta, in another blow to our hopes.
giphy (8) (6).gif

I can't stomach Lordon as a groom shuffling around and smiling like a shark 🤮
(edit: sorry to sharks everywhere for the insult)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.