Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Dears shadows of the dark, 2023 wasn't an easy year for us on this thread. It went from ugly to uglier to shitty to OMFG what did I just see! Let's review last year in numbers:
- 18 threads
- more than 18200 comments
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 new personality transplant
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 visa overstay (or 2?)
- 1 failed business (smart skin)
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy
and... Kundalini, IV drips, crystals, rice growing, talking to trees, trees talking back, cocoa ceremonies, lingerie parties, feathers, Lordon's penis, Lordon's penis worshipping, shadows of the Dark.... it's never ending.

The last thing we have heard of her was that she is back to being 12 years old and she is making a vision board for 2024. So I thought why not make one for us too? So ladies and gentlemen, here is our pahfect vision board for Nimbobs 2024:

1704205093195.png

Happy new year to all of you my friends 🥳, you are one of the best communities on this site. We went through break ups, losing pets, losing jobs, having new jobs, weddings, babies and more together! You guys are the only reason I still come to this thread.

Thread title by Nimbobs herself!!! (Thank you @julixx!)
And I'm still blaming all of this on Joey 🤭 Oh moon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Everyone is not equal in BALI or maybe she FORGOT she had a BALINESE MAID CLEANING HER FUCKIN HOUSE while she ATE A FUCKIN GLUTEN FREE BROWNIE ON THE SOFA. yeah everything is equal in Bali. This infuriates me, her lack of awareness or lived experience astounds me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Too Much

VIP Member
I just saw her in the wild. Notting Hill area. She was wearing a short animal print coat and a beige scarf (and I think beige trousers?). I didn't see her for long, just on the street as I was on my way back from somewhere.

She was on her own. No ring news - her hands were in her pockets, I think (I probably wouldn't have been able to see anyway without tailing her/getting closer).

I would say her mood was pensive. She was walking slowly and seemingly without direction, looking like she was deep in thought [we know she is a deep thinker]. Her phone wasn't in sight.

Not very juicy, but felt I had to report.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
For some reason, this post inspired me to scroll through his Instagram :sick:, and I managed to find this:

Which certainly explains all this “childlike” behavior and even that one post she did where she did that stupid prank in the gym. So unfortunately, this post may have Lordon’s influence in it.
He couldn't keep his mouth shut even back then!

Mouth wide open is unfortunately his go to pose and always has been.

Sorry in advance for posting these pics! 😄

Screenshot_20240105_203906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_203919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_203924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_203941_Instagram.jpg

Wtf does she see in him?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

adviseplz

VIP Member
My favourite thing about this thread is that the slimeball makes one typo, and it's now his name for life

• Haha
Reactions: 77

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Her Vlog was so disingenuous.

She says that in Bali, there were people from all parts of the world/different walks of life and there was no distinction as everybody was ‘equal’.

Excuse me but:
1. London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. It’s such a melting pot, but yet Niomi can’t see this because she only hangs out with a specific crowd that fits her aesthetic. You don’t have to travel across the world to see a melting pot. Open your eyes!
2. Bali was such a melting pot, but yet there wasn’t a single other foreigner or person of color in her stories/pictures. She didn’t even interact with locals (unless they were hotel staff, masseuse or a bikini shop owner).
3. She talks about how Londoners are about how they present themselves to the world (the fashion, the hair etc). London isn’t just about the fashion! It’s such a shallow view.
4. She talks about how everyone in Bali is ‘equal’ and there is ‘no hierarchy’… How ironic! A speech about ‘equality’ from a GIFTED SUITE in London. How can she talk about equality in Bali when privileged foreigners have taken over the place and completely disregard locals? Yeah, equality in her privileged bubble.

Her depiction of Bali vs London is beyond nauseating. It reeks privilege and ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

LaraQ

VIP Member
We're gonna feel like we got hit by a mack truck when she posts about him again.It 's the hope that kills you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

ElenaK

VIP Member
She's trying to fit a year's worth of treatments and ads into a couple of weeks. Then off to sustainable globe-trotting again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Just fell into an IG hole looking at that LunaLala (or whatever) account that was shared earlier… I’ll just leave this here.
View attachment 2664655
I know it's not the main problem with this post but Why are so Many random Words capitalised? 🙏✨🩸

Alass I am Yet to welcome my first Blood Moon in 2024 🛐 so Perhaps I am Simply being misguided by Distraught Spirits beyond my Comprehension 🩸🌙

Moon by Moon
Generic Pixy Dust
Store Bought Pesto
Namaste
🩸🐾🌙💎🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 58

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
You watch, she’ll get our hopes up about a split and then BAM! She’ll post a nauseating picture of the two of them back in Dublin and a lengthy post about being reunited with her love and how absence makes the heart grow fonder 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 56