Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her in the wild. Notting Hill area. She was wearing a short animal print coat and a beige scarf (and I think beige trousers?). I didn't see her for long, just on the street as I was on my way back from somewhere.

She was on her own. No ring news - her hands were in her pockets, I think (I probably wouldn't have been able to see anyway without tailing her/getting closer).

I would say her mood was pensive. She was walking slowly and seemingly without direction, looking like she was deep in thought [we know she is a deep thinker]. Her phone wasn't in sight.

Not very juicy, but felt I had to report.
Anyone remember her 6 am lonely strolls in NH after Joey's break up? this brings up old memories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just saw her in the wild. Notting Hill area. She was wearing a short animal print coat and a beige scarf (and I think beige trousers?). I didn't see her for long, just on the street as I was on my way back from somewhere.

She was on her own. No ring news - her hands were in her pockets, I think (I probably wouldn't have been able to see anyway without tailing her/getting closer).

I would say her mood was pensive. She was walking slowly and seemingly without direction, looking like she was deep in thought [we know she is a deep thinker]. Her phone wasn't in sight.

Can't believe that no one has thanked me for my beautiful message 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you! The good news is that the dark lord wasn't with her!! Hopefully the more time they spend apart the more she forgets about his existence even if he's tracking her on his phone 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you! The good news is that the dark lord wasn't with her!! Hopefully the more time they spend apart the more she forgets about his existence even if he's tracking her on his phone 24/7.
I was only joking btw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Radio silence could mean she’s on the other side of that initial ‘being in a new city’ high or Caggie’s asked her to stop showing her flat since Niomi revealed Caggie has moved (at least that’s what she said in her vlog).

Reactions: 13
I was very intrigued to read of your chance sighting and read it twice, focusing carefully on each detail. (no joke) It felt special, like reading about an encounter with Yeti or Nessie. Thank you so much for the thrill! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I sure hope it’s cause she’s contemplating how to completely ditch he who must not be named, and not cause she’s lonely and missing him. Repeat this mantra Nimbob: being with a loser is not better than being single

• Heart
Reactions: 22

oooh maybe try hanging out there a bit more and report back when you see her again, witness a street fight with a certain tall dark stranger or overhear her talking on the phone while you inconspicuously stroll down the same path :sneaky: :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oooh maybe try hanging out there a bit more and report back when you see her again, witness a street fight with a certain tall dark stranger or overhear her talking on the phone while you inconspicuously stroll down the same path :sneaky: :geek:
The street where I saw her is one of my frequent routes, so it's possible that I see her again, if our kundalinis align 🦋.
Funnily enough the only other time I've seen her was on that exact street... A couple of years ago, I think.

I saw Caggie having coffee with a friend in a place nearby before Christmas too. I wasn't interested enough to change my 'to go' order, but if it had been Niomi then I think I would've done 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The street where I saw her is one of my frequent routes, so it's possible that I see her again, if our kundalinis align 🦋.
Funnily enough the only other time I've seen her was on that exact street... A couple of years ago, I think.

I saw Caggie having coffee with a friend in a place nearby before Christmas too. I wasn't interested enough to change my 'to go' order, but if it had been Niomi then I think I would've done 🧐.
You just have to set up a 'pavement shrine'. After wafting some incense sticks over her straw hair, invite her to your home- a rare and special privelege obvs- and fill her up with 'feel new'. Rave over THEIR RING and you'll be besties for life. Trust me 😬🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You just have to set up a 'pavement shrine'. After wafting some incense sticks over her straw hair, invite her to your home- a rare and special privelege obvs- and fill her up with 'feel new'. Rave over THEIR RING and you'll be besties for life. Trust me 😬🙄🤥
Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

• Haha

Maybe you could spread some signs along that street... you could write "222" with a chalk down on the floor :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe you could spread some signs along that street... you could write "222" with a chalk down on the floor :LOL:
Still cant get over her recommending books to stressed out airport workers... Imagine if some random person walked up to her and as a joke said "Ma'am I see a number sign floating above your head, like a halo, it reads... 222!" she would probably believe it! ( Please don't do that obviously its just a cheesy joke lol).

Reactions: 12
Been doing some deep thinking and came up with this
Niomi smart #75 stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ok this reminded me of when I also bumped into Nims in London but also SPOKE to her
so i was on my way to a film conference thing as a humble student with Harvey Weinstein as the keynote speaker ick ick cik I knoowwww
anyway i was on the way with a friend WHEEENN I see a small woman in a coat looking v lost but walking v v slow who's cookbook i had just bought (for mega mega reduced - less than a fiver i hope)
so i tell her I loved her book and ask if she needs directions
shes like thanks so much no im fine and is smiley so that is pleasant - also not on her phone - then i cant remember rest of convo but she was nice and i think we hugged?
I DO remember coming away from the interaction thinking that woman has NO BRAIN as in NO THOUGHTS
You know when you give a friend a look that says it all - well the look to my friend was wide eyes - this woman has no brain
Like, you can just tell
She is the personification of beige, pleasant, zero humour
i cannot comprehend that she is overthinking - overthinking on what?
so when malicious manipulator Jamie saw her i KNEW she was in for a rough time - he saw her no brain too and choose to take advantage - imho that makes him evil but of course u can have your imho too
ANYWAY her lack of brains boggled mine as to HOW she has possibly so many followers/wealth/ no need to work
it has continued to boggle my brain but i do put it down to right place right time
anyway hope she wasnt lost!!!!!!!! (shes clearly v lost now, poor dear)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Get manifesting, dear shadow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Forky and Joe were so bored with her. No wonder the relationshipdidn’t last.

A two year old has more personality than her.

Niomi Smart #75 mapping found no brain, tattlers found no ring, another year of weather complaining

(Please excuse my bad english and feel free to correct any mistype :) I'm not Forky I promise)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Niomi Smart #75 mapping found no brain, tattlers found no ring, another year of weather complaining

(Please excuse my bad english and feel free to correct any mistype :) I'm not Forky I promise)
Half the time I critique his writing I make a typo myself lolz, I like that one too, you guys are thread naming machines here on Tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.