Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're in hell. She's actually insane! At least it's an upgrade from a feather. Oh and The Bleed got an upgrade, too. It's her 'moon' now. 🙃
Screenshot_2023-12-13-06-43-05-674_com.instagram.android.jpg

Home in Bali? Welp. What about the visas? Or is it just for when they are there legally?
Screenshot_2023-12-13-06-43-44-703_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ewwwwwwww...
Screenshot_2023-12-13-06-43-18-770_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
We're in hell. She's actually insane! At least it's an upgrade from a feather. Oh and The Bleed got an upgrade, too. It's her 'moon' now. 🙃
View attachment 2626836
Home in Bali? Welp. What about the visas? Or is it just for when they are there legally?
View attachment 2626837
Ewwwwwwww...
View attachment 2626838
Someone please lock that woman up for her own safety...she is effing mental. What an unhinged idiot. Ps: and please lock the creep up for EVERYONE'S safety. Our ears, eyes and mind suffered enough...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She has absolutely lost the plot!

She's on her 'moon' now. Is that yet another way of saying she has her period (must be the third time this month) or is it something else entirely?! Why did she ditch the bleed? Oh moon!

She needs some serious help. She sounds like a mad woman with how she goes on.

Note how she says Lordon 'picked up' the flower. He didn't pick it - he picked it up off the ground and put it in her hair. Dude is revolting. Well, at least it wasn't another manky feather...

Reactions: 33
"He was confused by my reaction so began filming!"

Yeah, perfectly normal reaction when your partner starts to cry... just film them.

They're both insane.
So apparently he didn't know why she was crying, but as you say thought it was appropriate to just start filming for no reason. Right.

I genuinely don't think Dim really believes all this tit for a minute. She doesn't have an original thought in her head. As we know she's just constantly copying other people and this is her new personna for IG.

Reactions: 25
I almost wish they will move to Bali so I’ll know that there is literally no hope left and I can move on from following her. It is INSANE that this is the persona and man she has supposedly chosen to stick with. I genuinely feel bad for her family having to witness her change into a complete stranger because of some loser life coach who swooped in when she was vulnerable and that she has become so unapologetically selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh please. She told him to give her a flower and then said wait wait let me imagine something sad so I start crying…ok quick film me!!!

Yeh totally normal to be confused so first reaction is to whip out the camera. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Niomi is at a point where she's reduced to tears because her partner gives her a flower. She looks unhinged in this story, can barely articulate, you'd think something crazy happened. It's disturbing to observe! And of course Lordon would film her in a vulnerable state. Of course. Their whole relationship is a performance. It requires an audience to sustain it, because there's nothing real there.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Something is seriously not right about her. I’ll be honest, I think ‘manifesting’ is a bunch of quackery and those who peddle it focus on pushing it to a very specific demographic (I.e. women in their late 20s to mid/late 30s). That being said, some of the concepts can (arguably) be helpful. Niomi, however, is using ‘manifesting’ as a term analogous to witchcraft. At its heart the concept of manifesting is that if you think about something enough, you’ll take action and do everything you need to do to get it. But, I guess that’s probably true here. All she had to do to manifest the flower is ask Jimmy to give her one!

The fact that an immediate reaction to someone crying is to film them is bizarre and very unhealthy. Shall we all try filming anyone we are close with next time they cry in front of us? It’s obvious this was all staged so the point is moot but does she genuinely think that’s a valid reason for filming?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
"He was confused by my reaction so began filming!"

Yeah, perfectly normal reaction when your partner starts to cry... just film them.

They're both insane.
Imagine their exchange when he whipped out the camera and said "can I film this" And she replied with "yeah film it"

Sooo authentic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine their exchange when he whipped out the camera and said "can I film this" And she replied with "yeah film it"

Sooo authentic
It's generous of you to assume they have such meaningful conversations. Or that he would ask for consent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG she is so out of touch, and I agree, it's bordering on insane now.

Just look at how that caption starts "yesterday while manifesting" ... normal people would say something like "yesterday while waiting for the bus (to take me to work)" or "yesterday while picking up the kids" or "yesterday while cooking" but her life is so void of anything meaningful that she spends it MANIFESTING.

Who, just who can relate to this??

Reactions: 25

Sooo authentic
I don't think he would even ask for permission, it's Lordon after all. And it still wouldn't make it acceptable to film someone who suddenly starts crying and you don't know why...

They're both so brainwashed from their "performance" lifestyle - Lordon pretending he's a businessman and Niomi pretending (currently) she's spiritual yogi goddess (or whatever) that everything they do is used to be "sold" on the internet. If one of them had an open fracture, they would first film it before thinking that going to hospital would be probably more useful. And later complain on Instagram that they might have bled to death (if it wasn't for the crystals and mercury not in retrograde. Western medicine just doesn't cut it for those enlightened).

Reactions: 18
I don't have a problem with her manifesting, but she's not doing anything else. If she was working all day and manifesting then I wouldn't care but she's literally not doing a thing.

Reactions: 10
I haven't been on this thread for ages (I think the last time was the Forky era). I thought Nim would regress, but not to the extent she has. She's lumbered with a cross between Russell Brand and the donkey from Shrek. The crying/filming over manifesting a flower, girl has gone beyond needing an intervention, she needs an exorcism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.