Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean you wouldn’t want to look deep into this man’s eyes donkey’s teeth for every meal?
View attachment 2625111

As for Nims’ latest vlog comments, here are a couple I managed to see before The Purge™️. Take a look at the second one. I’m not too sure if Nims or the OP was the one who deleted it, but no doubt that Nims feels the same way, and justifies her numerous flights and rampant consumerism as doing her part to support the local economy. Sorry not sorry, Becks, but you’re a crappy example of what it means to be a human.
View attachment 2625118
View attachment 2625119
---
And out of pure interest, I wanted to see what Nims’ old Pinterest account used to look like. Unsurprisingly, very little, but all of herself.
View attachment 2625150
How can a man who is so tall skinny and lanky… Still have a double chin, jowls, and witch tits?
He is going to age like congealed melted butter
While someone like DJ had the bones of aging into a silver fox

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How can a man who is so tall skinny and lanky… Still have a double chin, jowls, and witch tits?
It's so wierd. I know this veers into body shaming but he spends so long at the gym, does yoga and those silly fight club lite things and he still has boobs and a pot belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please can “witch-tits” feature in the next thread title!! 🙏🤣
Edit: still laughing 😂
witch tits and a pencil peen, watch a catch Nims!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
this is pure poetry 🤌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20231213-032429__01.jpg

Did she restrict me? I can't see her stories and highlights anymore 😂 I only liked those comments she hates 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's just made the highlights private. No stories at the moment
Will she now claim she clicked something by mistake and deleted all highlights ? Once again signs from universe? 🤔 well seeing those chomping gnashers slurping and saliving, would made me jump scare while being on my phone...easy to delete something ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I nominate this masterpiece as the next thread title! 🤣🤣

“How can a man who is so tall skinny and lanky… Still have a double chin, jowls, and witch tits?” pure perfection 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2625959

Did she restrict me? I can't see her stories and highlights anymore 😂 I only liked those comments she hates 😭
As @melfish said she probably made it private, if she blocked you her page would be empty and you wouldn't see anything if you looked her up, as if her account didn't exist. Niomi says she doesn't block people yet it still happens, must be magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't not share this with my fellow tattles! Nim must have misspelled something huh 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As @melfish said she probably made it private, if she blocked you her page would be empty and you wouldn't see anything if you looked her up, as if her account didn't exist. Niomi says she doesn't block people yet it still happens, must be magic!
I guess Lordon must have blocked me then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I guess Lordon must have blocked me then
What does it say when you go on her page? Does it say “no posts yet” and “user not found”? If yes, then they definitely blocked you. But her highlights are hidden for everyone right now

Reactions: 2
What does it say when you go on her page? Does it say “no posts yet” and “user not found”? If yes, then they definitely blocked you. But her highlights are hidden for everyone right now
Oh yep, I know. I got blocked a while ago. Was just being silly saying it must have been Lordon, as Niomi says she doesn't block people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.