Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

What do you think is wrong with her?

• IBS

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Coeliac

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Baby Lordon in the making

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Lordon hypersensitivity syndrom

Votes: 63 20.5%
  • Faking it just to have a reason to go back to London for Christmas

Votes: 42 13.6%
  • I don't care, I don't want to know, I really don't give a kundalini

Votes: 136 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear shadows of the dark,

our beloved Nimbobs is suddenly back to being a youtuber.. and telling us all about her pahhhhfect life with Lordon in Bahhhli, still searching for the meaning of life while being perfectly miserable happy.

1701106820991.png

I personnally didn't watch any of it because I have a phobia of protruding teeth and small chins in the form of a giant scumbag, but you guys did the perfect job of recaping them all. And in 3 words: she's still mental! Her latest shinanigans is that she might have coeliac disease.. and she's doing everything to properly diagnose it.. by googling it. I personally haven't heard her talk about her bleed lately so..... ya never know!!

The highlight of last thread is this guy, expressing what we all want to scream at her:
1701107198715.png

Thread title by formerly_sitkx 🎉🥳

Why Joey why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or has she always just sort of been into nonsense like crystals and tarot readings. I remember one video where she droned on and on about blue light blockers and the amount of times she’s attributed her veganism to seeing her family member battle cancer. She’s always just loved to talk and talk, it just seems crazy now that she looks like Professor Trelawney.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you, @LolitaBlah!
On the poll, I'm going with Lordon sensitivity, because it's hilarious, although it's not just him that causes her issues. Girl's had them for years, they were bound to manifest (😁) themselves sooner or later.
Imagine what Niomi and Toothy would say if they knew there's a cell tower right on top of my building. Like, directly above my head. The horror, the evil vibes, the great connection... No wonder I'm a Shadow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you, @LolitaBlah!
On the poll, I'm going with Lordon sensitivity, because it's hilarious, although it's not just him that causes her issues. Girl's had them for years, they were bound to manifest (😁) themselves sooner or later.
Imagine what Niomi and Toothy would say if they knew there's a cell tower right on top of my building. Like, directly above my head. The horror, the evil vibes, the great connection... No wonder I'm a Shadow!
girlie please get yourself some crystals asap, there’s still time for you to escape the shadow realm…I pray that your kundalini is cleared and that the EMF from the tower above your head gets exorcised from your body and spirit 🙏🏼🪄🔮💯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
girlie please get yourself some crystals asap, there’s still time for you to escape the shadow realm…I pray that your kundalini is cleared and that the EMF from the tower above your head gets exorcised from your body and spirit 🙏🏼🪄🔮💯
Thank you so much! Alas, I'm fully possessed and enjoying it quite a lot by now! 😂 Plus, the whole building gets perks for hosting the tower. It's like a zombie Apocalypse over here! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you so much! Alas, I'm fully possessed and enjoying it quite a lot by now! 😂 Plus, the whole building gets perks for hosting the tower. It's like a zombie Apocalypse over here! 😂
I want to put both a heart and a haha react on your post 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New Age Niomi cleanses her space with sooty smoke and wards off WiFi and other demons with fugly amulets and resin domes and pyramids. It's a marvel that she is still able to upload to youtube and instagram with all those effective radiation barriers.

20231127_192009.jpg
20231127_191943.jpg
20231127_191853.jpg
20231127_191746.jpg
20231127_191731.jpg
20231127_191922.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I have a phobia of protruding teeth and small chins in the form of a giant scumbag,
This must be included in their wedding invitation 🤣🤣🤣 you rock ❤ way beyond nimbecile crystal (at this stage meth) obsession !
---
Screenshot_20231127_201242_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Barley episode. The one where the dumb and dumber met.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The last few pages were quite a read! Uff.. What does she need so much protection from? Online comments?

Thank you for the new thread @LolitaBlah ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God he is such an ICK. What is with this stance he’s always doing? I thought it was just some lame pose he was doing for his insta photos but turns out he does it in real life too. 🤮

IMG_8561.jpeg

From the most recent vlog
IMG_8560.png
IMG_8559.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Thank you, @LolitaBlah!

Wow it sounds like you live in the Ghostbusters building 😂

I've been aware of people like Dim, these new age twerps, also becoming obsessed with 'quantum physics'. It's very strange, and I'm not sure why they do, but I'm just waiting for these two numpties to start spouting off about it and buying lots of books.

Reactions: 7
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.