Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Smart Skin was a very successful business. It's Niomi we're talking about, so if nobody grew tentacles from using the products or picked up the International space station radio frequencies, than that's impressive! Of course, the most likely reason is that simply no one actually bought anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh I haven’t time to read so I’m probably repeating everything that’s already been said, but… we knew Smart Skin was at an end because Nims is a lazy, entitled and selfish child who stopped putting effort in to anything other than perusing a guy to marry. And LOL she couldn’t even sell off the last bit of stock, she’s litcherally having to give it away.
She probably needed to close one business and start another in a special magic window between two retrogrades or whatever. No time to lose, the clock could turn to 22:23!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow.

A few thoughts:

1. Theory: he reads her journal and emails to manipulate reality to convince her of a magical Star-crossed lovers narrative.

2. It looks like she has pretty intense emotional dysregulation. Her tears “of joy” in the flower story look like tears of despondency. It’s really odd to watch someone crying under the pretense of joyful overwhelm, but there is such a strong hysterical note underneath. I think she’s struggling with feeling like if she can manifest stuff like flowers, why can’t she manifest being happy or the life she wants, etc.

3. Alternative theory for the tears: she thinks the flower “proves” manifestation is real = therefore, destiny is real = she’s on the RiGhT pAtH = the breakup was meant to be and couldn’t have been prevented = DJ was NOT The One = temporary coping

4. Her manifestations are a textbook example of confirmation bias and selective memory. She willfully forgets everything that she wasn’t able to manifest, and cherry-picks whatever little thing she was “able to manifest”: inconsequential tit like Lordon giving her a flower. She’s so overwhelmed by this meaningless high-probability event, that she cries thinking it’s concrete proof of manifestation.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Settling in with a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.
The stories of her closing Smart Skin was exactly like her breakup from DJ announcement. It was veiled as a mother/daughter trip and she just slipped in an extremely over rehearsed, inauthentic, aesthetically curated scene where she softly wispered about how magical the past 4 years had been, so full of love and happiness and how this was just the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one… as though she wasn’t literally dying inside (legitimately so, awful to have a broken engagement, but there ends my empathy).
The closing of Smart Skin announcement was veiled by a new exciting project/newsletter. Spaff all the softly spoken words you want Nims, you’re ashamed your business has failed. Fair enough, I would be too. But you’ve only got yourself to blame.
Her coach/wellness retreat venture will also fail because:
A) She doesn’t have the graft in her to make it work
B) She’s too late to get this particular gravy train, there are coaches and retreats galore all over IG all over the world, she’s too late
C) Everyone now knows she’s a batshit crazy hypocrite with nothing to offer.

Edit: I can’t even deal with her “on my moon” comment because 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTF?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes Nim, you are in fact on the f*cking moon because you left planet earth and your sanity behind a loooooong time ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Word on the street is actually that Gleam as a business are going into administration so I'm guessing this is the reason Smart Skin is folding (on the Gleam website it looks like they're linked). So no, I doubt she's shutting it down voluntarily...definitely an out of control decision not made by her that she's dressing up as 'an end of a chapter'!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone still have "SmartSkin ceases to exist" on their 2023 bingo card?
You called it! And it was probably 10:10 while you were typing it! So insightful! According the the place Forky gets his wisdom: "If you're seeing 1010, according to numerology, it means you're being encouraged by your guardian angels to make the decisions they know you are capable of. Trust your gut and move forward in your life. Take the chances you've been putting off for fear of failure. You won't regret it!" Simply amazing. Also:
"The meaning pertaining to 1010 twin flame is much the same as the angel number meaning itself. Those new beginnings that are coming your way could very well be your twin flame coming into your life. When you are in a place in life where joy naturally flows to and through you, you are more likely to experience love. The 1010 meaning for twin flames is that meeting your twin flame is likely already happening or just around the corner.
The 1010 twin flame message is that your desires are going according to plan. Focus on receiving the promise of unconditional love. Manifesting your romance could happen sooner than you think!" A beautiful donkey is just around the corner for you. ✨ And maybe a rancid bundle of jelly cleansers as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, what a disgusting scammer! Giving back and giving thanks to the Smart Skin community by giving some products to one person in return for many, many newsletter subscriptions is just vile. If her competition included ten or fifty bundles it would be different, but what is that one person going to do with a shitload of nearly expired cosmetics? She's such a lazy, stingy git. Disgusting! If the brand were in any way special or successful she could have sold the name or the formula. But since it was just a vanity project it's going to die with her care and enthusiasm. I shudder to think what scam is next on Niomi's agenda. Probably dodgy coaching and pseudo-spiritual events with lots of bullshit about angel numbers and manifesting a croissant for breakfast. I hate to repeat myself, but I couldn't be more disgusted by her (...but do check in tomorrow, in a few weeks, and in a couple of years, I'm sure she will blow the boundaries of our expectations yet again).
It was easier logistically to send lots of products to one person as opposed to a few…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can prove manifestation is real 🌟✨✌ Channeling my inner cosmic dream weaver goddess 🙏🏼🌌⚡

I manifest the following:
- at the end of this year, a new year will start ✨😱
- winter will be followed by spring 🤯🪄💯
- tomorrow will be December 14th 🫨🫨

mama Bahhhli permitting, these should come true 🙏🏼✨🧜🏼‍♀️🫐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m at this coffee shop in Dublin and Joe’s doppelgänger is standing right next to me. For a split second, I thought it was him!

Niomi’s search wasn’t done thoroughly enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can prove manifestation is real 🌟✨✌ Channeling my inner cosmic dream weaver goddess 🙏🏼🌌⚡

I manifest the following:
- at the end of this year, a new year will start ✨😱
- winter will be followed by spring 🤯🪄💯
- tomorrow will be December 14th 🫨🫨

mama Bahhhli permitting, these should come true 🙏🏼✨🧜🏼‍♀️🫐
Is that uncontrollable sobbing I can here? 😭😭😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well. The woman is having an emotional breakdown over a f*cking flower and the motherf*cker is like: wait my kundalini love, keep those teears rolling, don't say anything yet, I have to first grab your phone and film you sobbing so I can post it on your instagram to show the world just how amazing I am!

THERAPY!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion #73

' After kundilini cacao to Lordon's peen she'll kow tow'.

Reactions: 4
When she said that the process was sticky and not flowy…. Did she expect running a business that produces highly regulated physical goods to be a walk in the park?! Next time she encounters a challenge she will assume it was not meant to be?! I feel sorry for people working for her
She's delulu... she said that in order to grow and evolve she has to close the door on Smart Skin. She has a whole team now that will be sacked because she doesn't want to work. Period. That's all this is about. Lordon probably convinced her to give up SS, it's not something she can run while literally being on the run from actual life. Running a business is not sitting in a rice filed with a thumb up your butt hoping that your skincare line will take care of itself. Her reason for abandoning her business is because she wasn't "connecting with it" yeah because work and logistics of supply, demand, production and selling your thing needs a hands on person to run that business, which she clearly doesn't want to do from Bali.

And her 2024 big plan is a newsletter? Almost everyone has one already, what's one more lol.. let's see how long she will keep up with it, as long as with her Podcast?

Nims is good at hiring ppl to work on her brands and Pocasts etc but then when she finally starts to hate that "work" she just abandons them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bingo list for 2024:

-Launching a podcast with donkey and abandoning it after a few episodes
-Marriage ceremony that is not legally recognised by any possible entity
-Launching an online course focused on pseudo-spirituality
-Discovering a new life-threatening allergy and excluding yet another good group
-Selling items produced in South Asia to her audience at a 1000% profit margin

Reactions: 25
Do we think perhaps she's crying has to do with her Smart Skin business failing but because nothing bad could happen Niomi its actually joy at receiving a flower from her darling donkey?

Reactions: 1
Ahh she only felt love for Smart Skin in the beginning, gotcha Nims, makes sense,

1702481165131.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ahh she only felt love for Smart Skin in the beginning, gotcha Nims, makes sense,

View attachment 2627684
She probably presented a completely unsustainable and unrealistic vision and was hit with genuine questions by her team or at least asked to present a roadmap/business plan. There must have been a complete disconnect between her vague vision and pragmatic approach promoted by her team. Anything pragmatic is probably labelled in her mind as low-frequency.

She must have dropped the ball after a couple meetings.

She fancies seeing herself this savvy person destined to be a millionaire, but probably doesn't appreciate the amount of MUNDANE tasks she needs to accomplish to become one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.