Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with Lordon’s face in this picture, like he’s some kind of fiancé of the year for picking up flowers and feathers from the ground. That’s literally the bare minimum, like you can’t put in less effort than that. And this somehow impresses Niomi so much that it makes her cry and want to buy them a house. She really has set the bar low.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, what a disgusting scammer! Giving back and giving thanks to the Smart Skin community by giving some products to one person in return for many, many newsletter subscriptions is just vile. If her competition included ten or fifty bundles it would be different, but what is that one person going to do with a shitload of nearly expired cosmetics? She's such a lazy, stingy git. Disgusting! If the brand were in any way special or successful she could have sold the name or the formula. But since it was just a vanity project it's going to die with her care and enthusiasm. I shudder to think what scam is next on Niomi's agenda. Probably dodgy coaching and pseudo-spiritual events with lots of bullshit about angel numbers and manifesting a croissant for breakfast. I hate to repeat myself, but I couldn't be more disgusted by her (...but do check in tomorrow, in a few weeks, and in a couple of years, I'm sure she will blow the boundaries of our expectations yet again).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She is crying cause she is starting to realise that she will spend the rest of her life with this disgusting leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you! This is the most dark and ignorant thing about the whole “manifesting” your way through life. That basically infers that people who suffer can just manifest their way out of it. That anyone who is suffering, and you just have to see the photos of injured and dead children coming out of Gaza and grieving parents to realise how dark and truly unhinged this way of thinking is.
And I’m not talking about the kind of self belief mantras that some people do like before a job interview. Not for me but fair enough if that helps you.

Niomi’s view of spiritual signs, manifesting bizarre coincidences, that she is special and the world is sending her positive energy and signs all the live long day. What does that mean for people who are suffering? They just aren’t spiritual or special enough to live the charmed and oblivious existence that Niomi does?
It also means that positive outcomes come from manifesting, not hard work, luck, talent, whatever. It's so weird to give up all responsibility like this to higher "powers". She must be scared shitless inside from lack of trust in her own abilities and the world around her.

Reactions: 16
She is continuing to scam people. The smart skin website does not say anything about it closing. She is still accepting new orders and who knows if those orders will ever be shipped when they close the doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow, what a disgusting scammer! Giving back and giving thanks to the Smart Skin community by giving some products to one person in return for many, many newsletter subscriptions is just vile. If her competition included ten or fifty bundles it would be different, but what is that one person going to do with a shitload of nearly expired cosmetics? She's such a lazy, stingy git. Disgusting! If the brand were in any way special or successful she could have sold the name or the formula. But since it was just a vanity project it's going to die with her care and enthusiasm. I shudder to think what scam is next on Niomi's agenda. Probably dodgy coaching and pseudo-spiritual events with lots of bullshit about angel numbers and manifesting a croissant for breakfast. I hate to repeat myself, but I couldn't be more disgusted by her (...but do check in tomorrow, in a few weeks, and in a couple of years, I'm sure she will blow the boundaries of our expectations yet again).
'Giving back to my wonderful community' 🙄
The community she is so disrespectful to that she won't address legitimate concerns and questions they ask about her lifestyle.
And her new venture is bound to be lame as duck. Overpriced retreats/courses for rich westerners of the sort Caggie is offering. And/or a cringe lifestyle website like Goop.

Reactions: 13
'Giving back to my wonderful community' 🙄
The community she is so disrespectful to that she won't address legitimate concerns and questions they ask about her lifestyle.
And her new venture is bound to be lame as duck. Overpriced retreats/courses for rich westerners of the sort Caggie is offering. And/or a cringe lifestyle website like Goop.
And she is cutting another tie to the Joe era with this business closure, because she developed My Smart Skin during her time with Joe and he probably saw a vegan, eco-friendly skincare line as a more reputable venture than pure influencing and its inherent mass consumerism.

Reactions: 16
Guys and girls, don't we see? Everything she experiences now is karma!

- Ugly, broke, jobless, lazy and toxic fiancé/husband/parasite
- Had to "manifest" for one fallen flower and dirty feather
- Another failed business
- Doodle as a job, Pinterest copy cat
- Paid ads only get negative reactions
- Unwanted phone data deletion
- Deteriorating health and appearance
- YouTuber as main income source but doesn't own a camera lol
- No support network, no friends and distant from family

Her sane era has officially ended following the end of Smart Skin 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd have to guess Smart Skin is losing money, as I would have thought she would definitely keep it going if it was earning a steady or even small profit

Reactions: 20
Not surprised that Smart Skin folded. She's given up on everything from the Before Donkey times. London, her influencer career, her business, her friends, her family.

It's terrifying to see the influence he's had on her and how very isolated and absolutely dependent on him she's becoming.

Reactions: 37
"He was confused by my reaction so began filming!"

Yeah, perfectly normal reaction when your partner starts to cry... just film them.

They're both insane.
That was just shocking/gross at this point, fking dude just exploits her constantly for "content" and she's stupid enough to fall for it. Omg she looks totally NUTS in that picture, also she's on her "moon"? Dafuq is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh I haven’t time to read so I’m probably repeating everything that’s already been said, but… we knew Smart Skin was at an end because Nims is a lazy, entitled and selfish child who stopped putting effort in to anything other than perusing a guy to marry. And LOL she couldn’t even sell off the last bit of stock, she’s litcherally having to give it away.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely feel disturbed watching that flower story. Like, this person really thinks she’s got a magic power and that everyone who’s suffering just has to “ask” the universe. duck off and stop being so out of touch. You’re a rich, white woman who can prance around Bali and have no clue what normal people go through on a daily basis

I’m seriously worried for her, because this is the kind of stuff that traps people in bad relationships/places/etc. She’s CRYING because she thinks everything’s perfect and she’s got a power. What if something awful happens to her or him there? What would she honestly do? Are bad signs signs? Or is it just good signs? It means that the second they land in the UK or elsewhere she’ll spiral because she thinks Bali is giving her signs and special strength.

I think the most annoying thing for me is that… everything does seem to work out for her. No wonder she believes this crap. She has zero bad luck. No consequences of her tit actions. She finds another fiancé just like that, someone who wants to marry her. She somehow doesn’t end up poor. She gets to travel and live where she wants. No humble moments, no rock bottom. No therapy. No real, genuine personality. Like I said, every influencer I follow has had moments of vulnerability and tit things happen in their life. For niomi, all I see on my feed is constant prancing and preaching and things suddenly “Pahfect” at all times. I’m starting to wonder if her friends cut her off and not the other way around. She’s genuinely unbearable. And I don’t mean that no one deserves a happy life, just that she treats people badly, is selfish, and delusional, and doesn’t work at all, yet somehow she really does get things handed to her. It’s bleeping infruiating to watch. The worst things I’ve seen her go through is losing a suitcase. Most people who even go through a breakup from their boyfriend never mind engaged would probably change and suffer a bit. Not niomi, she was up and away and “on the right path” and flourishing in Bali, and found another person to just suddenly marry? No tinder, no awkward dates. Yes he’s gross. But that’s not the point. And she’s never real about any of it. It’s all “signs” and as if she’s meant to have the most perfecttttt situation all the time. It’s crazy.
Ah. That's the impression you'd get from her perfectly curated Pinterest life. Nothing remotely truthful or negative is allowed to see daylight on any platform. Like Barbie says 'what was I made for?'

Reactions: 10
Her whole career is so embarrassing. Just failed project after failed project
And failed relationship after failed relationship

Reactions: 12
I can’t with Lordon’s face in this picture, like he’s some kind of fiancé of the year for picking up flowers and feathers from the ground. That’s literally the bare minimum, like you can’t put in less effort than that. And this somehow impresses Niomi so much that it makes her cry and want to buy them a house. She really has set the bar low.
Looks the type to write a gratitude poem about the smell of his farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her whole career is so embarrassing. Just failed project after failed project
And failed relationship after failed relationship
Thread title?
Failed project after failed project. And failed relationship after failed relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll be selling kundalini scented candles in no time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.