Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he not embarrassed to be continuously supported by his fiancée? I know this is Lordon, but still. And he is supposed to be a manly man in his own mind, but the little woman is providing for him. Is this what being in your feminine energy means, Niomi? Funding a lazy, broke emotional manipulator because he might marry you? I can't with them!
ive got a wiiiiiiierrrdd feeling he might make this 'engagement' period last as loooong as possible with them both calling eachother husband and wife and then never get married because
1. weddings are expensive and ive got a feeling lordon is secretly broke aka could not afford a wedding
2. nims calling him husband long enough might make her forget they havent got married and just think they are
3. joining nims legally limits things he can/cannot do which i feel scares lordon as he gives me scam artist vibes

i reckon he will keep nims funding him / on her toes for a wedding for as long as humanly possible and then do a runner with the dosh

just a feeling but ehh

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes!!! but we have so many good ones! the choice is not easy and will be based on votes 😭 or.. I will try to listen to nature, maybe the tree by my window will whisper to me the best thread title o_O
I think the title in question might be a bit too long for what is allowed / possible.

Reactions: 4
YES @kittymeowlondon! I thought they’d lock it down asap when they first got engaged but after the video where Nims said they were looking to marry in Bali hopefully next year made think something isn’t quite right… and since they’ve basically been one one long holiday since makes me think prolonged engagement. Had they settled in Dublin then they might have married soon but they still can’t even decide where to live 🤯

Reactions: 12
I bet that Lordon is working on convincing her to get married on the beach barefoot, just the two of them. He will say its so romantic and they are free of society's shackles and expectations of a wedding and she will nod her head and agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet that Lordon is working on convincing her to get married on the beach barefoot, just the two of them. He will say its so romantic and they are free of society's shackles and expectations of a wedding and she will nod her head and agree.
Definitely wouldn’t surprise me if this happened!

I hope they invite Elton the horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope they invite Elton the horse.
Ahaha yes, Elton can ride Lordon. What a sight that would be.
---
Omg my eyes, I logged into my IG and was immediately assaulted by this 😫

1699031497912.png

this comment was hidden lolz

1699031671566.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Farm person here! Horse looks fine. Not carrying a lot of muscle, but not malnourished or anything like that. Probably just spends all its time standing around waiting to be taken for short, boring walks.

"This horse is timid and shy" is a smart thing to tell people who you are going to let lead a horse around, because horses are flight/prey animals who generally startle hard at sudden movements nearby, especially near their face.

This horse nudging her while they were standing in the water indicates it was trained with treats to feel comfortable in the water. The nudges would be a "gentle" reminder from the horse that he had earned his treat and would like it now please and thank you. Not exactly polite of the horse but better than it being afraid.

I know Nimbob 100% thinks she is snow white, but horses are very good therapy animals. And since Nim doesn't have any human friends to coregulate with, a (real, four-legged, non-toxic, non-Toothy) horse is probably the best thing to happen for her in a while. I, for one, applaud this new relationship in her life. Horse>Donkey.
I was also thinking, in addition to horses being easily spooked in general, you would probably want a timid horse for people to be leading around for photo ops. Not a more willful horse that's likely to either run or wander away, hurt the customer, etc. She didn't forge some magical bond with a broken animal.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.