Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi:
You are not your past, your heartbreak, your pain.

Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club:
I Am Jack's Medulla Oblongata
I Am Jill's Nipple
I Am Jack's Colon

I Am Jack's Raging Bile Duct
I Am Jack's Cold Sweat
I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise
I Am Jack's Inflamed Sense of Rejection
I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge
I Am Jack's Broken Heart

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"See Joey.. I totally forgot you! hear my words! look at my ass! look what you're missing!"
Why Joey whyyyyy??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m not sure even Lordon deserves a partner who is clearly still so hung up on her ex.

Also, her hair looks like it’s one bleach away from completely falling off.

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure even Lordon deserves a partner who is clearly still so hung up on her ex.

Also, her hair looks like it’s one bleach away from completely falling off.
She actually looks like she has dreadlocks. Maybe with all her free time she could consider doing an intensive conditioner, it mainly involves hanging around doing nothing so she should be able to manage it.

Reactions: 19
She actually looks like she has dreadlocks. Maybe with all her free time she could consider doing an intensive conditioner, it mainly involves hanging around doing nothing so she should be able to manage it.
Putting coconut oil as a prewash treatment would do wonders. She could apply it liberally, put her hair in a plait and go about painting mandalas her day, and then wash out in the evening with shampoo, and follow up with a rich conditioner/mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The horse pics have seriously angered me. I hate when animals are exploited in this way and tourists encourage it by paying silly money to have their IG moment. The poor horse looks thin and miserable (just like Niomi). There’s no connection between them - the poor thing is just doing what it’s told, which is being tugged around a beach by strangers 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Horses are very intelligent and can pick up on human emotions. I choose to believe that horse had one look at Niomi and went “damn lady, you got issues, have a hug”

On a more serious note, that horse doesn’t look very healthy to me, a bit skinny, but I don’t know much about horses. Maybe a more knowledgeable tattler can give more input
Farm person here! Horse looks fine. Not carrying a lot of muscle, but not malnourished or anything like that. Probably just spends all its time standing around waiting to be taken for short, boring walks.

"This horse is timid and shy" is a smart thing to tell people who you are going to let lead a horse around, because horses are flight/prey animals who generally startle hard at sudden movements nearby, especially near their face.

This horse nudging her while they were standing in the water indicates it was trained with treats to feel comfortable in the water. The nudges would be a "gentle" reminder from the horse that he had earned his treat and would like it now please and thank you. Not exactly polite of the horse but better than it being afraid.

I know Nimbob 100% thinks she is snow white, but horses are very good therapy animals. And since Nim doesn't have any human friends to coregulate with, a (real, four-legged, non-toxic, non-Toothy) horse is probably the best thing to happen for her in a while. I, for one, applaud this new relationship in her life. Horse>Donkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Farm person here! Horse looks fine. Not carrying a lot of muscle, but not malnourished or anything like that. Probably just spends all its time standing around waiting to be taken for short, boring walks.

"This horse is timid and shy" is a smart thing to tell people who you are going to let lead a horse around, because horses are flight/prey animals who generally startle hard at sudden movements nearby, especially near their face.

This horse nudging her while they were standing in the water indicates it was trained with treats to feel comfortable in the water. The nudges would be a "gentle" reminder from the horse that he had earned his treat and would like it now please and thank you. Not exactly polite of the horse but better than it being afraid.

I know Nimbob 100% thinks she is snow white, but horses are very good therapy animals. And since Nim doesn't have any human friends to coregulate with, a (real, four-legged, non-toxic, non-Toothy) horse is probably the best thing to happen for her in a while. I, for one, applaud this new relationship in her life. Horse>Donkey.
this is fascinating, thank you for explaining it! especially the nudging part

Reactions: 15
Any predictions as to which song she'll dedicate to Joe on her Instagram story today? The cringe cab selfie tradition must continue.

Perhaps she'll branch out and use F*ck You by CeeLo Green instead of Lily Allen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
next thread title PLEASE
Yes!!! but we have so many good ones! the choice is not easy and will be based on votes 😭 or.. I will try to listen to nature, maybe the tree by my window will whisper to me the best thread title o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.