Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say if Lordon wasn’t a man of such questionable character I’m sure we wouldn’t be making fun of his large teeth, thin penis etc

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20231102_235334_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231102_235539_Instagram.jpg

h A p p Y.
She doesn't age like fine wine but more like an old smoothie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
And then he belittles, mocks and copies her on-camera. How much must she hate herself to live with this donkey, only because she wants to get married.
At least she knows karma does exist lol.

Also, "darkness and suffering" esp at the state of the world rn is so ignorant.

Reactions: 9
IMG_1258.jpeg

I hate how she always acts like she has a ✨special connection✨ to animals. She paid someone to take their horse for a walk. The horse is used to it and obeys, and certainly not because she talked circles around it beforehand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
View attachment 2547869

I hate how she always acts like she has a ✨special connection✨ to animals. She paid someone to take their horse for a walk. The horse is used to it and obeys, and certainly not because she talked circles around it beforehand.
It's all part of the mumbo jumbo that she's bought into since she went to that fortune teller and that Lordon feeds her daily.

She likes to present as this enlightened being that just receives good, magical moments when really they're always staged and paid.

Like the water temple ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2547869

She really does see herself as Snow White or some disney princess with her special connection to animals.. It's a therapy horse she is walking with she hasnt tamed a wild beast! Why didnt she get up on the horse?

When she gets married she should just go by Niomi Snow White

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nims has watched too many indie films with manic pixie dream girls. She really is shallow as a puddle. Donkey is just as dull. I hope they stay together in their own boring bubble, and spare anyone else their spiritual bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Horses are very intelligent and can pick up on human emotions. I choose to believe that horse had one look at Niomi and went “damn lady, you got issues, have a hug”

On a more serious note, that horse doesn’t look very healthy to me, a bit skinny, but I don’t know much about horses. Maybe a more knowledgeable tattler can give more input

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just how many outfits did she take for one weekend away?
1 At least she's wearing trousers for once 🤭
1699006752649.png

2 In what universe does this dress go with the shoes?
1699006794348.png

Dress is around £200 new.
1699006814702.png

Sandals are even more.
Over £400 for a dinner outfit.

3 A different outfit for the play date with horsey. I think we've seen the dress before so I guess good on her for re-wearing
1699007057291.png

But then why would you soak such a gorgeous little crochet number in salty sea water?
1699007182997.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks much happier when she’s all dressed up in that green dress and more herself? I wish she’d stop pretending she’s someone she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks much happier when she’s all dressed up in that green dress and more herself? I wish she’d stop pretending she’s someone she’s not.
And green is actually lovely on her, much nicer than the beiges she insists on wearing

Reactions: 18
O, hear these words! You are not your past, you are not your pain! Take a good look at my ass, I'm so shallow and vain!
Screenshot_2023-11-03-12-58-09-824_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.