Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear shadowzz,
we had some good old thread names but I don't think we ever had one THIS PEHFECT!! Thank you Shutterbug99 for it <3 Don't have a huge recap because I really have no time (SO SORRY!) but you guyyyzzz it's Joey's birthday and we're all wishing for a revenge-duck-you-drink post or story! Let's pray to our Kundalinis to make it happen!!

.. why Joey why?! Oh moon 🥴

Edit: to add SO SORRY for the lack of a recap :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All they do is take pictures of how happy they are, it gets hard to even recap anymore lol. Selfies, coffees and word salads are their life now.

Thank you for the new thread, love that title :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the thread, @LolitaBlah and @Shutterbug99! 😀
I still think Nims might give us a cringe love post of her and Toothy. She's petty and loves to repeatedly show us how she's so (not) over Joey and how happy and magical her relationship with Lordon is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Quick Recap:

- Nims and Donks are working very hard in Bali (i.e., pointless navel gazing and teetering handstands).
- Nims attended a sex party in her undies with Donks, hosted by one of the latter’s cultiest contacts. Nims looked like a miserable old leather shoe all the while. Donks displayed his moobs and pouch to full effect in a mesh tank, paired with leather shorts (breakfasts were lost all across Tattle!), and filmed the festivities for his wank bank while his mouth seemingly remained open the entire time.
- Nims is now ‘embracing the darkness’ but NOT the Shadows (even just a hint of criticism or slightly critical query still gets blocked faster than you can say kundalini).
- Nims hosted a 25% off sale on Stupid Skin out of the goodness of her heart for an apparent clearance sale (consensus is that Stupid Skin may be going the way of Stupid Chats or whatever the short-lived podcast was called).
- Nims is ‘back on YouTube’ with two poorly-edited nonsense videos filmed on her phone because tee-hee she’s such a newbie vlogger.
- In one of said nonsense videos, Nims has self-diagnosed herself with yet another ailment (some gut issue or gluten intolerance?—couldn’t actually stomach the video myself).
- Nims also moaned about the ‘dead energy’ in her luxury villa’s swimming pool because of chemicals or something (meanwhile, our chemical-free queen’s hair still looks like the after effects of a nuclear catastrophe).
- THE BLEED.
- Nims was feeling sad about the shitshow that is her life bad vibes and instead of seeing a much-needed therapist, Donks took her to visit the tree she, without a hint of irony, still refers to as ‘Grandmother Willow’. Nims took the opportunity to whinge about construction (probably for villas and other amenities for worthless influencer leeches such as herself).
- Lifecoach Nims is seemingly imminent, as she’s under the incredible delusion that she’s accomplished something and ‘would love to share her journey’ (i.e., downward spiral) with others.
- Her bare arse continued to feature prominently and repeatedly, as suggested by the title.
- Finally, Nims has extended her love of equine beasts to an (actual) horse, who like all people and animals in Bali has a very special connection with Awakened Kundalini Goddess Nims and is not merely tolerating her for money or a sugar cube, she’ll have you know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Quick Recap:
Donks displayed his moobs and pouch to full effect in a mesh tank, paired with leather shorts (breakfasts were lost all across Tattle!), and filmed the festivities for his wank bank while his mouth seemingly remained open the entire time.
Amazing recap.
These images are to remind you that depravity is a part of life. Where there is light, there is also shadow, and you need to embrace it even if it's revolting.

20231103_213449.jpg
20231103_213353.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I figured it out. She reminds me of Jada Pinkett Smith, the only other woman that harps on about her ex as much as Niomi does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick Recap:

- Nims hosted a 25% off sale on Stupid Skin out of the goodness of her heart for an apparent clearance sale (consensus is that Stupid Skin may be going the way of Stupid Chats or whatever the short-lived podcast was called).
Minor detail but wasn't it actually 50%?

Reactions: 19
Thank God we managed to incorporate Kundalini into the thread title.It would've been a crime if we hadn't.🦋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Going back to what we were saying about their wedding, I have a feeling they won't have a traditional wedding, I mean she hasn't got any friends left to invite and it won't be in keeping with her new woo woo persona. I think he will convince her to essentially elope to be different (he hasn't got friends either). And she'll probably do an instagram post announcing it as a 'surprise' in the hope that people from her past will see that someone in fact married her, pictures taken with a hired professional photographer of course.
---
Quick Recap:

- Nims and Donks are working very hard in Bali (i.e., pointless navel gazing and teetering handstands).
- Nims attended a sex party in her undies with Donks, hosted by one of the latter’s cultiest contacts. Nims looked like a miserable old leather shoe all the while. Donks displayed his moobs and pouch to full effect in a mesh tank, paired with leather shorts (breakfasts were lost all across Tattle!), and filmed the festivities for his wank bank while his mouth seemingly remained open the entire time.
- Nims is now ‘embracing the darkness’ but NOT the Shadows (even just a hint of criticism or slightly critical query still gets blocked faster than you can say kundalini).
- Nims is ‘back on YouTube’ with two poorly-edited nonsense videos filmed on her phone because tee-hee she’s such a newbie vlogger.
- In one of said nonsense videos, Nims has self-diagnosed herself with yet another ailment (some gut issue or gluten intolerance?—couldn’t actually stomach the video myself).
- Nims also moaned about the ‘dead energy’ in her luxury villa’s swimming pool because of chemicals or something (meanwhile, our chemical-free queen’s hair still looks like the after effects of a nuclear catastrophe).
- THE BLEED.
- Nims was feeling sad about the shitshow that is her life bad vibes and instead of seeing a much-needed therapist, Donks took her to visit the tree she, without a hint of irony, still refers to as ‘Grandmother Willow’. Nims took the opportunity to whinge about construction (probably for villas and other amenities for worthless influencer leeches such as herself).
- Lifecoach Nims is seemingly imminent, as she’s under the incredible delusion that she’s accomplished something and ‘would love to share her journey’ (i.e., downward spiral) with others.
- Her bare arse continued to feature prominently and repeatedly, as suggested by the title.
- Finally, Nims has extended her love of equine beasts to an (actual) horse, who like all people and animals in Bali has a very special connection with Awakened Kundalini Goddess Nims and is not merely tolerating her for money or a sugar cube, she’ll have you know.
Haha this is absolutely pahhhhhfect. Great pun

Reactions: 22
Going back to what we were saying about their wedding, I have a feeling they won't have a traditional wedding, I mean she hasn't got any friends left to invite and it won't be in keeping with her new woo woo persona. I think he will convince her to essentially elope to be different (he hasn't got friends either). And she'll probably do an instagram post announcing it as a 'surprise' in the hope that people from her past will see that someone in fact married her, pictures taken with a hired professional photographer of course.
---

Haha this is absolutely pahhhhhfect. Great pun
Yes I think elopement with just close family there potentially. And in Bali of course and then registry office in Dublin (not London or Brighton of course because Lordon hates her) . As a traditional wedding will be too reminisce of the wedding she had planned with her Dreamy Joe. Imagine you had planned the whole wedding. Her dress, venue, invites, flowers, maid of honour, and then he dumped her. Or did she catch him cheating. We still don’t know do we?

Reactions: 15
Yeah I can imagine she would find it triggering to search for a nice venue or go wedding dress shopping again after the disaster that followed shortly after. She said she was trying on wedding dresses just the day before Joe “completely out of the blue left [her]” - I think that’s the phrase she used on Caggie’s podcast.

I find it hard to believe he was unfaithful to her, even though she was dropping heavy hints on later podcasts. In the video where she announced the break up, she asked her followers to leave Joe alone and that he is a good person and going through a tough time as well. The fact that he seemingly moved on quickly and got with Anna must have angered her and it must have felt like betrayal.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Welp... Here they are, just two love birds on a romantic dinner. Take that, Joey! I mean, Happy Birthday! Wait, no, Joey who?
Screenshot_2023-11-04-11-19-41-772_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-04-11-20-08-673_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ohhh romantic dinner for Joey's birthday ❤ so in love!

Ps: why can't he just close his mouth and his legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amazing recap by @Hannah Banana ♥👏🏻

Hilarious that they planned a ridiculous OTT honeymoon-esque dinner on Joe’s birthday, that can’t be a coincidence. But, for me, nothing will top the time she recycled the gushing birthday post originally written for Joe’s 30th, on Forky’s birthday gathering 🤣 ahh memories of the good ol’days

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Amazing recap by @Hannah Banana ♥👏🏻

Hilarious that they planned a ridiculous OTT honeymoon-esque dinner on Joe’s birthday, that can’t be a coincidence. But, for me, nothing will top the time she recycled the gushing birthday post originally written for Joe’s 30th, on Forky’s birthday gathering 🤣 ahh memories of the good ol’days
Wearing a white bridal kinda dress too

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The way his paws are wrapped around her neck and waist... Clear message she's his property, his little woman, deferent to her big, strong homeless, jobless master. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.