Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milanolo

I actually gasped out loud when I saw Lordon in that coconut coffee vid. I don't know how but she manages to suck the life out of every guy she's with.

Before.png
After.png

The difference in a year is astounding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

LaraQ

VIP Member
"He knew I'd awakened my Kundalini since we last met".Dying at that line.She is beyond parody at this point. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I can doodle and Netflix at the same time. I can work and bleed at the same time. I even managed to get a guy to propose and marry me. Maybe I’m just vibing at a higher frequency than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

MaddyP

IMG_1258.jpeg

I hate how she always acts like she has a ✨special connection✨ to animals. She paid someone to take their horse for a walk. The horse is used to it and obeys, and certainly not because she talked circles around it beforehand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

iz10101

Freaky Edu has posted a bunch of stories about a 'sexy' Halloween party he hosted. I wonder if that's where Nims took her 'wild and raw' kundalini last night. Lordon in that mesh top might be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen! 🤢

View attachment 2536862View attachment 2536863View attachment 2536864View attachment 2536865
you can actually see her and Lordon in the background if you keep going through the awakened.dreamers stories. They were definitely there!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I genuinely think she and Lordon are bored shitless with each other. Constantly looking for fucking signs and experiences to justify their existence.
All they ever do is look inward. At their own bodies and peabrains. Never outward at their surroundings or at things larger and more important than them. Nothing is more important than them. Their form of spirituality is not the charitable benevolent sort but the 'wow aren't my thoughts amazing' sort.
Dims is the dream client in these scenarios - keeps being told how special and unique she is all the while handing over cash to access the next level of uniqueness. Good. Hope they milk her dry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If you can't read her captions or see her Insta, you're missing out on so much wisdom. NOT!
View attachment 2544782
View attachment 2544783
View attachment 2544787
View attachment 2544788
I'm sorry but she can totally fuck off understanding the 'death process' and equating it to having a period.
I'm sort of fine now but have lost my entire immediate family - parents and siblings. So pardon me for not swallowing her patronising take on equating 'dark' times to death. I don't feel proud of having gone through them. And don't feel stronger. They were hideous. I constantly feel diminished and sadder because of it.
She really is a glib smug twat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
uhhhhh okay I just watched the Gluten video, and I'm starting to see a pattern -- Here (timestamp 16:47) he mocks her about having two desserts, while she sits there and smiles awkwardly, but in no way does it feel like lighthearted relationship banter. To me it feels mean-spirited, the way he mocked her voice and especially the way she sits silently and doesn't laugh even for a second. I've watched her videos for years and I've never seen her act defeated like that, idk how to describe it. He was belittling her in the last video too, saying "sell it, sell it! you should be in advertisement!" while she sat there looking uncomfortable. It's weird because this was not at all the dynamic with Marcus/DJ/Forky. They didn't make fun of her, at least on video.

I think there's a lot of resentment from his side, maybe for her formerly successful influencer lifestyle. He was trying to be a lifecoach and didn't succeed, but she was objectively successful for at least 5 years online.

her face while being made fun of:
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 4.43.59 PM.png

she says "it's actually a chocolate mousse cake" and he immediately mocks her voice "iTs AcTuaLLy a ChOcOLaTe MoUsSe CaKe" like the spongebob meme.

Meme generated for your reference :LOL:
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 4.47.17 PM.png

oh I forgot to add, him making fun of her for eating two desserts feels especially unkind knowing she has a bunch of food-related control issues

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Callan

VIP Member
Wow did you see the disgust on her face when she was looking at the traffic on the road what a f*%kwit. I thought Bali was a magical place for the highly evolved whose pure thoughts aren’t annoyed by menial things such as traffic. She’s a spoilt self involved brat and she’s well suited to that leach as he is also a spoilt trust fund douche bag. Their poor parents

OMg she's so gross... you guys weren't even kidding. She looked pissed off that people who live in Bali need to use the road to get places. Princess pretends to be so enlightened but then her true colors always come out.

1697994213240.png

1697993631071.png

1697993653953.png

I'm surprised she wasn't passing out pieces of paper with book recommendations so that these people would get off the road, manifest their bills away and stayed home and read her books.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51