Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here we go!! welcome welcome :love:
@georgiatheolivegirl is the thread title queen. The two bedbugs (I live in Paris so.. wink wink) lovebirds are in Bali. And...
1696880663014.png

Why Joey why!!!! :sick: šŸ¤® Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
(Iā€™m still not over her add for vitamins or was it supplements?!)
IMG_3332.jpeg
Reminded me of this silly joke from a Christmas cracker:
What do you get when a duck bends over?
- Itā€™s buttquack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone else watching MAFS getting major Niomi and Lordon vibes from Brad and Shona? When he said "nothing is more important than the universe" I could totally picture Lordon telling Niomi this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her regurgitated content recently is DEFINITELY a sign that she would leave social media if she had the brains/talent to make money any other way. Unfortunately her lack of brain cells and common sense means that a page on instagram is all she will ever amount to.

Reactions: 15
Well here we go!! welcome welcome :love:
@georgiatheolivegirl is the thread title queen. The two bedbugs (I live in Paris so.. wink wink) lovebirds are in Bali. And...
View attachment 2500730

Why Joey why!!!! :sick: šŸ¤® Oh moon!
It gives BIG BIG delulu vibe. And everytime we think she cannot get any more unhinged, That idiot has really great skills to do and find the dumbest activities and actions.

Ps: thank you for the new thread! Let's go with dumb tit niome-me-me will do and what kind of trash creep will "gift" her.

Reactions: 13
That robe fits perfectly in Jesus pose but wouldn't the sides drag on the ground when she puts her arms down? Then again, I suppose her hobbies include literally rolling in the mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That robe fits perfectly in Jesus pose but wouldn't the sides drag on the ground when she puts her arms down? Then again, I suppose her hobbies include literally rolling in the mud.
Good for a scarecrow pose in the paddy fields šŸ¤­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It gives BIG BIG delulu vibe. And everytime we think she cannot get any more unhinged, That idiot has really great skills to do and find the dumbest activities and actions.

Ps: thank you for the new thread! Let's go with dumb tit niome-me-me will do and what kind of trash creep will "gift" her.
We can work with this for the next title šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao it's officially been 3 months since Niomi has posted on Youtube...

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 11.09.14 PM.png

My internal response whenever Niomi says she's "working" at a cafe or on vacation:

giphy.gif
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 11.16.09 PM.png

Reactions: 16
Finally acknowledging the situation in Israel by saying "My platform is here to spread light and love,but behind that,I fully acknowledge the darkness occurring". :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Finally acknowledging the situation in Israel by saying "My platform is here to spread light and love,but behind that,I fully acknowledge the darkness occurring". :rolleyes:
Clearly realising what a dick she looks like after her comment deleting spree then.

She didnā€™t even like the original post. Take take take as always with Niomi.

Take another persons words without credit, pass them off as good as your own and then sit back, absolve yourself of any responsibility and head off to enjoy a smoothie bowl.

The Empath of Uluwatuā„¢ļø strikes again. She doesnā€™t condemn or reflect on a terrorist attack. She simply peruses Instagram until she finds a post with flower language to excuse her ignorance and allow her to absolve herself of any guilt or responsibility.

But honestly. We deserve this. We raise up and ā€œfollowā€ a silly girl on social media to the extent she becomes rich from it without putting in any sort of work or effort, and then wonder why she isnā€™t able to meaningful comment on current events. 1.4million people followed Niomi because she was skinny and had a nice boyfriend and that reflects badly on anyone who followed or supported her, in all honesty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.