Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Niomi look so much happier without Joe? Is it the breakup or return to facial treatments šŸ§šŸ§

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It would be entertaining if she went through a post-breakup trashy phase Ć  la Suze Hello October...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might be telling the truth in that it is not her that is deleting the comments, maybe someone else has access to her account and does that for her.
It doesn't matter though whether it's her or her management doing it. It's her account, her name, her responsibility. As far as her followers are concerned, it is her. She needs to quit the bullshit and stop pretending. If her management is doing it then that means she must have given them her account details at some point, so she can't claim that she didn't know about it. It must be part of their agreement. For her to maintain that no comments are being deleted is just completely malicious. She's explicitly gaslighting her own viewers which is only going to irritate them more.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It doesn't matter though whether it's her or her management doing it. It's her account, her name, her responsibility. As far as her followers are concerned, it is her. She needs to quit the bullshit and stop pretending. If her management is doing it then that means she must have given them her account details at some point, so she can't claim that she didn't know about it. It must be part of their agreement. For her to maintain that no comments are being deleted is just completely malicious. She's explicitly gaslighting her own viewers which is only going to irritate them more.
She needs to be careful or she will suddenly become unlikeable. I think she truly believes she is immune to criticism and any negative perceptions, especially after all the ass kissing she got when clues of the breakup were building up.

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s replied to that comment again. Obviously it touched a nerve and the irony is she canā€™t delete it or sheā€™s proving the point of the original comment!

Just stop replying Niomi.

BD18E4AB-FA41-4EB5-8B7C-A4A570814D8A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s replied to that comment again. Obviously it touched a nerve and the irony is she canā€™t delete it or sheā€™s proving the point of the original comment!

Just stop replying Niomi.

View attachment 259622
wow!! the lies, how pathetic! lying over the lies! yikes! This girl is turning 360 degree opposite of what/who we thought she was, yikes!

Reactions: 18
We've literally posted screenshots of comments here that ended up being deleted from her page, which can easily be checked by anyone. Most recently I specifically remember a number of negative comments being posted under her instagram post in which she was claiming that she "hadn't been on holiday or had a break in nearly a year" (Sept 1st). Many screenshots were posted here and none of these comments are under the post anymore. She's digging a hole for herself.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but that latest video, what the hell is she wearing? So much AD for that jewellery multiple times, so so so boring. Oh and then of course free vegan croissants to round it all off. Give me strength.

Reactions: 9
She may be right that sheā€™s not deleting comments, sheā€™s hiding them.

My comment is not actually deleted, I can still see it, but other people canā€™t. If I log into my other accounts I canā€™t see my comment, but itā€™s still there on the account I commented on.

She left the comment about her new beau, but the comment about them holding hands has disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She may be right that sheā€™s not deleting comments, sheā€™s hiding them.

My comment is not actually deleted, I can still see it, but other people canā€™t. If I log into my other accounts I canā€™t see my comment, but itā€™s still there on the account I commented on.

She left the comment about her new beau, but the comment about them holding hands has disappeared.
Even if she's hiding them acting like she's "not" deleting them is dishonest..

Is it just me or does Niomi look so much happier without Joe? Is it the breakup or return to facial treatments šŸ§šŸ§
He did seem to just be a pretty face. Freddy had more personality in a minute of her Xmas vlogs than Joe showed in 4 years of her content.

Other than that, her glow is down to smart skin alone!

*cough cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We've literally posted screenshots of comments here that ended up being deleted from her page, which can easily be checked by anyone. Most recently I specifically remember a number of negative comments being posted under her instagram post in which she was claiming that she "hadn't been on holiday or had a break in nearly a year" (Sept 1st). Many screenshots were posted here and none of these comments are under the post anymore. She's digging a hole for herself.
exactly!! there is SO much proof and I don't think she realizes how many people have noticed this & are sharing stories. she probably thinks no one will put 2 and 2 together that she is restricting 80% of comments bc the person can see their own comment. but once people start to notice & try to look, it's so easy to prove. and as someone else noted, it's so dishonest to say she's not DELETING comments if she knows for a fact she is restricting users & hiding comments. thats some deceitful bullshit.

Regardless of anything, the reply that she ~doesnā€™t see why anyone would delete anything~ is obviously a lie. Even if youā€™re someone who generally allows a lot of comments to stay up on your platforms, as some are, EVERYONE who makes any content online would obviously know immediately that some comments of course have to be deleted or do cross a line and this being the Internet, that happens somewhat often. Anyone who has any internet presence has deleted and blocked and muted plenty, even those who donā€™t monitor comment sections all that closely. So itā€™s absurd, in the year 2020, to pretend as though you wouldnā€™t even know why a comment would ever be deleted.

Not only that, but she knows very well that she, like most ā€˜bigā€™ YTers these days, donā€™t lurk their comment sections for days and that they have teams who do that for themā€” teams who edit and even post their final videos, who check comments, and yes, moderate them. You can tell often that the ā€˜interactionā€™ in comment sections is just an assistant under their name writing ā€œThank you! Xxā€ to the randoms lol.

So yes she knew it was possible her management has deleted comments when she replied she hadnā€™t, and thatā€™s proven by her next reply which obviously accepts very easily that yes her management moderates her comments, but she does that passive aggressive ā€œbut why ever would they?ā€œ thing which makes no sense.

i donā€™t particularly care that she deletes, I've seen so many do worse and be far stricter and hey, itā€™s their page. But she needs to cut that purposeful smug ā€˜no idea what you mean, weirdoā€™ thing, itā€˜s so cringe.

Reactions: 15
Weird how thatā€™s the comment that she chose to reply to. That means that she can see all the comments from the plebs, so she knows that some comments get censored, so sheā€™s gaslighting. Not very wellness yogi of you, Niomi.

Also Iā€™ve just noticed her poor grammar, hate to be the grammar police but is this really someone who has a degree in law?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
yah it is just one more way she is just a total dishonest fraud. I have no problem with influencers deleting cruel pointless comments & blocking people who repeatedly make those comments. but when you're censoring more comments than you allow, then maybe you arent built to be on the internet at all. many times, people give constructive criticisms which may hurt a little, but help the person see something they couldn't see themselves. additionally, the internet self regulates - for anyone leaving an unfavorable comment, there are fans who will stand up for her & argue her side without her having to do anything. I feel like deleting comments & now LYING about it, makes people who would feel bad for her through this whole breakup thing, dislike her instead of feel compassion for her. I know I for one, felt truly sorry that Joe dumped her & had real and strong sympathy for her, but since seeing all this sociopathic pretending to be fantastic and now deleting comments left and right (I left a very polite criticism that I flowered with compliments so it wouldn't get the boot, but it still did), I now dont feel sorry for her anymore and am just pissed at the dishonesty & lies. how does she not realize she would have so much more support if she was HONEST? UGH.

Reactions: 15
No, she's just trying SO hard to convince her audience and Joe that she's so peaceful finally and happy and above all, in fact it's the only thing in her miserable blunt .life she's trying hard for.

She is insufferable. I hate people who keep deleting anything negative -even constractive critisism is negative to them- and then appear to be like so calm, so put together, everything's perfect. she's living the best life with a constant smile on her face. I just want to slap her miserable mug back to reality.

Reactions: 18
Not to be controversial but I donā€™t really get the huge deal if she is deleting negative comments, a lot of influencers do way worse. I donā€™t think she is an awful person for trying to keep the page positive. There are lots of things you could criticise Niomi for (like hanging out with her gran after seeing a lot of friends) but not sure this one is such a huge issue.

I feel like commenting on her actual Instagram about how you have screenshots and evidence is a bit unhinged (says me who is gossiping on here). She doesnā€™t owe anyone having negative comments on her videos, if this person has such a moral problem with her deleting comments then just unfollow her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 13
Not to be controversial but I donā€™t really get the huge deal if she is deleting negative comments, a lot of influencers do way worse. I donā€™t think she is an awful person for trying to keep the page positive. There are lots of things you could criticise Niomi for (like hanging out with her gran after seeing a lot of friends) but not sure this one is such a huge issue.

I feel like commenting on her actual Instagram about how you have screenshots and evidence is a bit unhinged (says me who is gossiping on here). She doesnā€™t owe anyone having negative comments on her videos, if this person has such a moral problem with her deleting comments then just unfollow her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø.
I can't speak for others but it was more the gaslighting - pretending comments hadn't been deleted - that irked me, more than the deletion itself.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.