Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi: Only I could start a course and launch my company in the same week!
Also Niomi's week: Cupping, professional hair treatment, facial, 50 shades of pilates, ate out for every meal, went out for coffee/drinks in between every meal, alleged tinder date

Someone please, let her have a holiday :cry:
so much hard work, so much social distancing... :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Niomi is really bottling up her emotions and one day it will all come crashing down.

Reactions: 22
I feel like Niomi is really bottling up her emotions and one day it will all come crashing down.
yeh I totally agree, that is why I believe she was seen with a guy, as I said before I think she is jumping into a rebound which will eventually end and she will crash

Reactions: 9
yeh I totally agree, that is why I believe she was seen with a guy, as I said before I think she is jumping into a rebound which will eventually end and she will crash
Where was she seen with a guy? I must have missed that.

What if he’s like the brother of a friend of a friend, who has been asked by said mutual friend to take her out and make her feel special? With the thought that sure maybe they will click but otherwise it’s just a favour and an easy day out with a pretty girl for him.

Or do I watch too many films?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if true it could have been a number of things. she does have a few platonic male friends that comment on her photos from time to time- though that wouldn't explain alleged handholding- but maybe she was catching up with them? her trainer is also a man. could also be someone she met in her yoga class or on one of her nights out.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if this turns into a rant but I went a Pilates class this morning and wore a mask as did EVERYONE else there. We also social distanced. I’m not saying Pilates is easy but it’s definitely NOT rigorous cardio and there’s no reason she and her able bodied pals wouldn’t be able to do so in a mask at this time.

Not to mention their lack of social distancing.

I’m in the states so could be wrong, but I thought masks were required indoors in London now???? Why is she so glaringly and repeatedly promoting giving the guidelines a big middle finger!!

This is how pandemics happen and spread and lead to lockdown. How has she not learned that after all of this? We still have a deadly virus on our hands as a globe and this is just blatantly irresponsible and uncaring of protecting the public's health.
I'm in London and can confirm that gyms and such sports venues are not required by the government to enforce masks for their visitors. All such venues have cleaning stations though and visitors are expected to spray and wipe equipment before and after use. At my gym the machines are also spread out so social distancing is easier to follow.

Reactions: 2
if true it could have been a number of things. she does have a few platonic male friends that comment on her photos from time to time- though that wouldn't explain alleged handholding- but maybe she was catching up with them? her trainer is also a man. could also be someone she met in her yoga class or on one of her nights out.
I think holding hands is very imtimate though (maybe this is just me?) but I would never hold hands with someone that wasn't a boyfriend tbh, if I was on a first tinder date (or whatever) I don't think I would, it seems like such a "coupley" thing to do. No idea if other people think the same!

Reactions: 25
Has anyone considered that being spotted with a guy may not be equivalent to being in a relationship with said guy? It's totally possible to hold hands or even have brunch with someone who is simply a one-night stand or a second date. People can hang out and hook up for weeks or months before actually being bf/gf.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone considered that being spotted with a guy may not be equivalent to being in a relationship with said guy? It's totally possible to hold hands or even have brunch with someone who is simply a one-night stand or a second date. People can hang out and hook up for weeks or months before actually being bf/gf.
I don't think anyone was suggesting it was definitely a new, official relationship. It could obviously be a random hookup. But in any case the hand-holding definitely means it was romantic, not platonic. (if the whole thing is true) I absolutely do not see Niomi holding hands with a 'guy' friend (does she even have any real guy friends?? She seems to only ever hang out with girls... At least since she stopped hanging out with Jim Chapman)

Reactions: 14
I think it was a tinder date. Has she started following random guys on insta? Also find it funny that that comment has not been deleted.....Niomi must be loving the fact that Joe might see it.

• Haha
I remember Joeeeey used to order her vegan brownies. You can also probably order vegan blokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it was a tinder date. Has she started following random guys on insta? Also find it funny that that comment has not been deleted.....Niomi must be loving the fact that Joe might see it.
Yep ! If it was true wouldn’t she delete it like any other delted comments which hits the reality or shows the real true side of her life
I think it’s a prank
But also can’t help but remember the two burger patties she made and someone walking into her frame during one of her videos ! She also didn’t show who helped her move in her blog ‘ soooooo
May or may not be true ! If true , glad Joe is free now and can date and marry some one who loves and who is in love with him rather, because dating so soon and being sooo happy and perfect soon after a broken engagement shows she didn’t love him IMO, again only if these New relationship speculations are true

Lord, I'm bored with Nim's thread. At least when we were speculating about the breakup and then when that was confirmed about the reason for the breakup it was based on things we could all actually check out. Instagram posts, vlogs, interviews, etc.

Now we're reduced to discussing whether she is dating already based on someone who claims to have seen her. Not even her skincare launch was gossip worthy. It fizzled out in a couple of pages.

Come on, Niomi. Do something interesting.

Reactions: 18
Honestly if there is a new guy then all I can say is good luck to him. He’ll need it. After a break up like this she’ll be even more needy and pushy I reckon.

I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't been on a date but loves the idea of Joe thinking she has....so she leaves the comment up to make him jealous lol.

Reactions: 11
I don't think anyone was suggesting it was definitely a new, official relationship. It could obviously be a random hookup. But in any case the hand-holding definitely means it was romantic, not platonic. (if the whole thing is true) I absolutely do not see Niomi holding hands with a 'guy' friend (does she even have any real guy friends?? She seems to only ever hang out with girls... At least since she stopped hanging out with Jim Chapman)
Do you know why she stopped hanging out with Jim? I remember he was her rock when she broke up with Marcus.

Reactions: 4
Lord, I'm bored with Nim's thread. At least when we were speculating about the breakup and then when that was confirmed about the reason for the breakup it was based on things we could all actually check out. Instagram posts, vlogs, interviews, etc.

Now we're reduced to discussing whether she is dating already based on someone who claims to have seen her. Not even her skincare launch was gossip worthy. It fizzled out in a couple of pages.

Come on, Niomi. Do something interesting.
Maybe she’s preparing a book on Kama sutra! Perfect blend of her interests.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.