Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who move on so fast are COLD.I don't care who did the dumping,it's just a knife in the heart of the person you once loved.

Reactions: 11
People who move on so fast are COLD.I don't care who did the dumping,it's just a knife in the heart of the person you once loved.
I dont think they deeply loved eachother. It was purely superficial. That’s why she’s happy and can move on so fast.

I mean, it's not normal how little I can find online about her and even Zoe. I seriously think their whole operation is image control, even at the cost of lower engagement. I mean all the Gleambots are so bleeping boring, never have any scandals, people cant find juicy info about them when they search (bc Gleam scrubbed it), so theres very little convo about that even, its no wonder these girls are fading into obscurity. with the internet comes criticism and trolls, but with that comes engagement & interest as well. ITS SO CENSORED AND BUTTONED UP AND HIDDEN ITS CREEPY AS duck.
It’s actually pretty easy to remove yourself from the internet. I’ve done it. You can’t find any info on me. All you have to do is ask google to remove your photos etc and they’ll do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her vocabularly is so limited. Still wonder whether she ever finished that one book we saw her posing with reading this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The censoring of comments on her new youtube video is insane. My comment was censored as were many others. I didn't even say anything bad, just asked her whether she has a video about her skincare. But weirdly enough, she has kept that comment about her new beau!?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Doesn't the palm oil industry destroy tons of habitat for orangutans? They mentioned nothing about wildlife convservation
It's horrific to see the butchered and orphaned orangutans (and other animals) combined with the displaced people who lived on that land. Palm oil is everywhere - like sugar.

I am not sure it's that good for us to eat especially in such volume, but it hasn't been in human diet long enough to cause irrefutable damage.

I’m sorry if this turns into a rant but I went a Pilates class this morning and wore a mask as did EVERYONE else there. We also social distanced. I’m not saying Pilates is easy but it’s definitely NOT rigorous cardio and there’s no reason she and her able bodied pals wouldn’t be able to do so in a mask at this time.

Not to mention their lack of social distancing.

I’m in the states so could be wrong, but I thought masks were required indoors in London now???? Why is she so glaringly and repeatedly promoting giving the guidelines a big middle finger!!

This is how pandemics happen and spread and lead to lockdown. How has she not learned that after all of this? We still have a deadly virus on our hands as a globe and this is just blatantly irresponsible and uncaring of protecting the public's health.
100% this!

At the least they could have had all those windows open to ventilate that sky loft.

She clearly is under the impression that due to jer age, bmi and healthy vegan diet she is unlikely to contract it. Fair enough - but what about the others she could be asymptomatically spreading it too.

I’m sorry if this turns into a rant but I went a Pilates class this morning and wore a mask as did EVERYONE else there. We also social distanced. I’m not saying Pilates is easy but it’s definitely NOT rigorous cardio and there’s no reason she and her able bodied pals wouldn’t be able to do so in a mask at this time.

Not to mention their lack of social distancing.

I’m in the states so could be wrong, but I thought masks were required indoors in London now???? Why is she so glaringly and repeatedly promoting giving the guidelines a big middle finger!!

This is how pandemics happen and spread and lead to lockdown. How has she not learned that after all of this? We still have a deadly virus on our hands as a globe and this is just blatantly irresponsible and uncaring of protecting the public's health.
100% this!

At the least they could have had all those windows open to ventilate that sky loft.

She clearly is under the impression that due to jer age, bmi and healthy vegan diet she is unlikely to contract it. Fair enough - but what about the others she could be asymptomatically spreading it too.
She should definitely open a yoga studio w/ vegan cafe. If her family has background in restaurant business, they should be able to really back her up with this venture.
Deliciously ella's vegan deli folded though - is there enough of a yummy socalite market to keep one afloat?

I felt sad when Estee deleted all her old vlogs as I used to re-watch the travel vlogs to Scandinavia etc when planning my trip. But to be fair both women paraded their men to get views and likes and used them during the 'good times' so I guess also must deal with the consequences of doing that.
Did no one download a few and then re load them ?

That's how i saw marcus talking about his food or break up.

I am still looking for the old megan ellaby vlogs. Before she started dressing like a mad textiles teacher trying to be extra quirky.

I dont think they deeply loved eachother. It was purely superficial. That’s why she’s happy and can move on so fast.

It’s actually pretty easy to remove yourself from the internet. I’ve done it. You can’t find any info on me. All you have to do is ask google to remove your photos etc and they’ll do it.
Interesting! I wonder if they remove old facebook stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

removing your own accounts/info/pics is easy, but third party stuff is another story. it would leak through for celebrities, but there is none. I mean is Niomi seriously so irrelevant that there aren't ANY articles about her in the last x number of years? ZERO reddit threads? ZERO public FB posts? nary a tweet? literally anyone else that isnt part of Gleam online that I google, I can find tons of posts/threads/pics/fanart/reddit tit/etc, even for like significantly smaller channels. I think they have a team that makes sure any third party stuff is also censored. it's just.... weird. someone who has been on the internet for a decade with millions of followers is almost a ghost online outside of her own website/channel? that aint normal...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
removing your own accounts/info/pics is easy, but third party stuff is another story. it would leak through for celebrities, but there is none. I mean is Niomi seriously so irrelevant that there aren't ANY articles about her in the last x number of years? ZERO reddit threads? ZERO public FB posts? nary a tweet? literally anyone else that isnt part of Gleam online that I google, I can find tons of posts/threads/pics/fanart/reddit tit/etc, even for like significantly smaller channels. I think they have a team that makes sure any third party stuff is also censored. it's just.... weird. someone who has been on the internet for a decade with millions of followers is almost a ghost online outside of her own website/channel? that aint normal...
There was a Reddit thread about her in /r/femaledatingstrategy about her breakup... but surprise, it’s been deleted!

Perhaps they threaten people with legal action?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There was a Reddit thread about her in /r/femaledatingstrategy about her breakup... but surprise, it’s been deleted!

That was the rumor about Megan Ellaby and why tweets about her fiancé's behavior disappeared...

Reactions: 4

Really? How interesting. Was she entered into the Pickme Hall of Shame? 😂 How do Niomi/her team even know about FDS or Reddit. They don’t seem the type.

Reactions: 2
Really? How interesting. Was she entered into the Pickme Hall of Shame? 😂 How do Niomi/her team even know about FDS or Reddit. They don’t seem the type.
Yep! She was labeled a Pickmeisha for following Joe to India ;)

Reddit is pretty popular these days. I learned about Niomi's breakup from the post in FDS! I immediately came here to sign up so I could goss about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked she is dating already!

Dumped in August, dating in September!!

😱
I assume this is a rebound relationship that will become serious very quickly then fizzle out. Either that or I predict she will be engaged again soon :LOL: could go either way :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's sad, really. Sure she'll introduce him soon and this same cycle of Marcus/Joe will be repeated again.

It's sad, really. Sure she'll introduce him soon and this same cycle of Marcus/Joe will be repeated again.
I hope by now she will have learned her lesson not to put her relationship online so much

She could also try something other than being a serial monogamist for a change. But she's on a strict husband + baby#1 before 30 timeline.

Reactions: 9
I would be surprised if this story of her and the new guy was true. I bet this is a scene for Joe. They made sure they revealed it both on here and on youtube. What is suspicious: I doubt there were two different people who follow Niomi here and/or on YT on Portobello Road exactly when Niomi was walking there with the new bf. So, it must be the same person who commented to both sites. And she was asked here what the guy looked like and she couldn't give any description ... only that average-looking. That is suspicious given that on yt she mentioned Niomi looked gorgeous and she was too shy to go there to say hi ... this must indicate she looked at them quite thoroughly. How come then she couldn't describe him ... and how come this Lucy girl never came back on here just wrote 2 comments and gone :D

Reactions: 26
It’s actually really common for people to steal comments from here or GG and rewrite them on Instagram or YouTube to get the attention of the Influencer in question. I’ve personally seen comments I’ve made, legit copied and pasted as Insta comments directed at the person in question. Which bugs me because in most cases, I legit have no desire to personally assail the Influencer, I just want to chat in another space about it, and then these random stalk these boards for info and run off and repeat it.

So yeah it’s not necessarily two sightings, it’s someone who has no chill and is pretending they saw the same thing, commenting on her YT to look like THEY had the scoop or get confirmation or whatever.

That said, I both wouldn’t be surprised she’s dating again, NOR would I be surprised that somone made it up. So it could go either way and in that case, I just see it as a non event right now. I do think that convo Niomi and her friend deliberately had in public in her Insta comments like “Do it!” “I’m scared should I? Hee hee!” was def about going on a date though.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s actually really common for people to steal comments from here or GG and rewrite them on Instagram or YouTube to get the attention of the Influencer in question. I’ve personally seen comments I’ve made, legit copied and pasted as Insta comments directed at the person in question. Which bugs me because in most cases, I legit have no desire to personally assail the Influencer, I just want to chat in another space about it, and then these random stalk these boards for info and run off and repeat it.

So yeah it’s not necessarily two sightings, it’s someone who has no chill and is pretending they saw the same thing, commenting on her YT to look like THEY had the scoop or get confirmation or whatever.

That said, I both wouldn’t be surprised she’s dating again, NOR would I be surprised that somone made it up. So it could go either way and in that case, I just see it as a non event right now. I do think that convo Niomi and her friend deliberately had in public in her Insta comments like “Do it!” “I’m scared should I? Hee hee!” was def about going on a date though.
The comment stealing thing has happened to me too, didn't realise it happened to so many people. It's a bit freaky, just let us snark in peace please.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hi... still here. full time job... trying to read other threads too.... only joined tattle after suspecting engagement break off..

Just to clarify - I wasn't the person to comment on her youtube.

I was having lunch in Notting Hill and saw her, with said date walking. I didn't follow / see for long enough for detailed info.

Looked like your average boy from Chelsea / Fulham. He was taller than her.

Reactions: 12
Niomi: Only I could start a course and launch my company in the same week!
Also Niomi's week: Cupping, professional hair treatment, facial, 50 shades of pilates, ate out for every meal, went out for coffee/drinks in between every meal, alleged tinder date

Someone please, let her have a holiday :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.