Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she took it as quick stepping stone and will be looking for something bigger in the next 6 months? Or maybe holding out hoping that things will be back on with joey so not committing to a proper tenancy?

Reactions: 4
She should have gone to Hampstead. Honestly would have been a dream for her. Suited her like a glove too.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t posted here before but read all the time and agree with everything everyone posts!! Her new video has forced me to break my silence because she is so damn fake it’s making me want to rip my eyeballs out. The way she’s acted throughout this whole breakup has literally reminded me of Helen from Bridesmaids, the one who constantly tries to make everything perfect but ends up crying at the end of the film & admitting how sad her life really is. The way Niomi speaks is so patronising and forced. Anyone who is genuinely happy doesn’t feel the need to say “perfect” three times within one breath and doesn’t speak with such a forced ‘I’m so happy/isn’t life SO wonderful’ tone all the time. All that’s going to happen by suppressing her sadness about Joe leaving her is that she’ll end up having a huge breakdown - not that we’ll get to see it as it doesn’t fit with her image 🙄. Sorry rant over, had to get that off my chest 🙈

Reactions: 14
The flat is really cute, but very small and cramped as already mentioned. It's a downgrade from her old Notting Hill flat. I remember I just moved to London and was living in a tiny awful studio flat that I could barely afford and was so jealous of her flat.

I'm surprised she didn't find a bigger flat, I know from a few friends who moved recently or looking to move that there are many nice flats available at the moment and prices have gone down (at least in east London).
Indeed, that’s definitely the case. She could pay £1500 a month for a flat twice that size (not in Notting Hill, but hey, wouldn’t kill her to branch out!)

She should have gone to Hampstead. Honestly would have been a dream for her. Suited her like a glove too.
Again, she’s too scared to do anything different. From being excited to explore India to being excited to be back in Notting Hill, the only place she really knows — she’s lying about one of those 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Indeed, that’s definitely the case. She could pay £1500 a month for a flat twice that size (not in Notting Hill, but hey, wouldn’t kill her to branch out!)

Again, she’s too scared to do anything different. From being excited to explore India to being excited to be back in Notting Hill, the only place she really knows — she’s lying about one of those 2.
Further proof that she would have done anything for Joey (including lie through her teeth).

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she took it as quick stepping stone and will be looking for something bigger in the next 6 months? Or maybe holding out hoping that things will be back on with joey so not committing to a proper tenancy?
And her mom and poor Paul will be moving her AGAIN?! It’s clear she has been very pampered and sheltered. For as independent as she likes to consider herself, she really is not. Seems like her parents and Joey have handled all the adult logistics for her v

Reactions: 15
I agree
Niomi is very materialistic and would never be satisfied with a flat like this! Deep down, she hopes for a reunion. Nevertheless, she rented the flat so that she can show everybody how independent she has become.
Her effort to create an illusion is tiring

Reactions: 10
Sis is only fooling her ‘fans’. It’s clear she’s miserable. The flat is so unbelievably meh, back in her old stomping grounds like she hasn’t progressed in 4 years. It’s just embarrassing, she’s the last person I’d want to be right now.

Reactions: 5
You guys are right in pointing out she is exactly where she was 4 years ago...how sad, she should have moved to Australia tbh

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s regressed to where she was 4 years ago, it’s embarrassing.
I’m not sure if saying she’s ‘regressed’ is fair. Obviously Notting Hill is where she feels comfortable - nothing wrong with that when she’s going through heartbreak.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I like her flat :oops: But it's something that I would rent and I'm not wealthy like she is.

You guys are right in pointing out she is exactly where she was 4 years ago...how sad, she should have moved to Australia tbh
I think it would be sadder if it wasn't for coronavirus. She's stuck in the UK right now, so it's not like she can go anywhere else. But yeah, it's strange that she's going backward. I think she must be saving up for a house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember in the moving and packing up vlog for India she thought she had locked herself out and called Joe (who was at the storage unit). Poor guy had to go from Slough to Fulham (she had no idea where the storage unit was) and seemed clueless. Also Joe left Berkshire to set up the london flat...maybe to have some time with his brother too. But yes, she did not really get stuck in did she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The fact that she had 4 suitcases of her "stuff" in Sussex makes me believe Joe broke up with her in person. So she upped and went to Sussex knowing it would be for an extended period. Her wording in that announcement post of "I haven't been feeling well" always seemed odd to me - I believe they had been broken up for a few days by that point, it hadn't just happened. She spent the first 3ish days in Sussex after the breakup playing with Daisy May, posting all the time and pretending everything was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
her bit at 13:06 "say exactly how you feel, cos i dont think we say it enough" seemed like a TOTAL dig at Joe,
do you think they just did not communicate?

Reactions: 5
Of course Niomi is positive, she's never experienced any hardship.

I'd be happy too if I got to move into a new flat in Notting Hill after my breakup. It pisses me off that she says she "feels free". She's always been free!!

Reactions: 12
I looove her flat. It's small and a little moody for her typical taste but it seems cozy and quirky, therefore very instagram-able.

Reactions: 20
I was surprised by how dark and dingy her flat was.I was expecting something much fancier tbh.I mean, the sofa was literally in the kitchen.

Reactions: 6
The flat is okay but it seems like she will outgrow it pretty quickly. Also irritating that she said yet again “It feels like home already” like please calm down, you’ve been there 5 minutes it’s okay to take time to settle in.
I feel kinda mean saying this but now her balayage has settled it looks really awful, it’s literally stripy. Can we please just ban Samantha Cusick forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.