Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flat is okay but it seems like she will outgrow it pretty quickly. Also irritating that she said yet again “It feels like home already” like please calm down, you’ve been there 5 minutes it’s okay to take time to settle in.
I feel kinda mean saying this but now her balayage has settled it looks really awful, it’s literally stripy. Can we please just ban Samantha Cusick forever?
Yes, I thought it looked dry (the hair) and could see the blonde streaks. Looked much healthier during lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Her complete disregard for COVID-19 rules and basic decency is just so frustrating. She doesn't like to be called influencer, but she is, and she's doing nothing to nudge her viewers to respect social distancing and masks.

Of course she doesn't care, she thinks because she's young she's immune and if London gets put under lockdown, she'll flee to her Mom's house in Brighton, so she gives zero figs.

Reactions: 21
Her poor stepdad has helped move her ass so many times. Yet she’s so independent.

Has she not been sponsored to wear an organic basics mask yet? Is that why she’s going without one?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she say on her stories that her wifi is not strong enough to upload videos? That would be the first thing I'd check before moving in because I work online.

Reactions: 11
Longtime lurker! Sorry for the late jump-in re: the break-up. I watched Zoe and the gleam group back from its beginning then sort of became more of a Niomi follower once she got into her Notting Hill flat with all the fashion world stuff, fitness, I even bought Eat Smart lol (why does she NEVER actually make any of her own recipes any more... seems really fake), etc... that being said, she has become way less relatable after meeting Joey but I agree with whoever said it that she probably would have became that way anyway, living in London and socializing in certain circles. And her quarantine content has been incredibly tone deaf I totally thought I was done with her... but then of course the break up is exciting lol, though of course I feel bad for her. My 2.5 year bf and I broke up right around the same time (although we weren't seeing each other that much, rather than TOO much, because I was out of town a lot, and we weren't engaged, but I still get how painful it is). I guess what I wanted to say is, as much as we can criticize Niomi for being vapid and having food issues, Joe KNEW all those things about her when he asked her to marry him. For goodness sake they lived together. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when you ask a woman to marry you you don't take it back unless something really bad happened like cheating, or you find out something that you didn't know about them that's a dealbreaker. Joe just seems really immature to me, and entitled, that he could do that to someone. Like if I was Niomi I'd be pissed... like why ask her to marry you if you don't REALLY know. He seems kind of conflict avoidant, like my ex, who let small things simmer until they became something he couldn't handle. Rather than working through them as a team. If it was for convenience of being engaged in India (which is also my theory), he should have been honest with her. Sure, it's better in the long run for them both to find someone better suited, but a lot of arranged marriages work out because the mindset is to MAKE it work. And they end up really happy. Along the same lines, you can't expect someone to remain the same person through decades of marriage. But you made a commitment and do your best. I don't know. I guess we really can't know the whole situation (and I doubt Niomi will ever share it) but it just seems like Joe was pretty dumb to have asked her to marry him if he wasn't on board for the long haul. It makes him look like a big loser to me, not that I really saw much in him anyway... so, to that extent, maybe Niomi really IS happy right now. That she doesn't have to be with someone that would cut and run if anything too "difficult" for him came up in the future. But I agree that flat is small and dark... and no patio or outdoor space that we're aware of? She has so much money I would imagine a nicer flat would be better for her right now... sorry for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also wanted to add... the move to Freddy's flat was weird too. After where they've lived before I do think it odd that Joe thought that living situation was ok for him and a fiance that essentially works from home all the time and needs a nice aesthetic. Not that aesthetic is everything, but he should have at least tried to work something out for Niomi that was better for her. I think he wasn't ready to commit to being a husband tbh... like he just wanted to live with his brother and bro out for a while longer. Pretty sucky of him to decide that AFTER asking Niomi to marry him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact that she had 4 suitcases of her "stuff" in Sussex makes me believe Joe broke up with her in person. So she upped and went to Sussex knowing it would be for an extended period. Her wording in that announcement post of "I haven't been feeling well" always seemed odd to me - I believe they had been broken up for a few days by that point, it hadn't just happened. She spent the first 3ish days in Sussex after the breakup playing with Daisy May, posting all the time and pretending everything was fine.
Unless he subsequently sent on her clothes and stuff.

Reactions: 4
Agree! I am in Melbourne and we have been in lockdown for weeks and weeks. No end in sight yet.
Seems the uk goverment cares more about keeping their economy going. Hence the eat out to help out scheme and determination that schools will stay open and attendance mandatory to free up parents to get them to work to earn to pay tax and go shop and drink in pubs and go on holidays.

Sorry off the topic of niomi a bit!

New vlog.....so why isn't she distancing from Kelly who's heavily pregnant?

FFS woman. :mad:
These types of people think they will be fine smd never get sick due to their superrrr healthy diet and lifestyle.

Yeah I don’t like the flat at all. Feels very cramped and why doesn’t she want her own furniture in it? Did she even change out the mattress?
I hope it was a new mattress... otherwise it would need a "topper" and a few mattresses protectors. She could then take these to the next place and not contribute to landfill.

I wonder if she moved bacl to NH to be close to Joe's flat in case he wanted to meet up and talk or reunite
Not sute where his flat with freddie is in london? I hope she stay strong and doesn't do it...

Joe seems pretty boring in comparison to freddy. Even the tiny clips of freddie in vlogmas his personality shines through. Joe has been in a lot of her content and i still don't know any element of his personality other than he likes bread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice how often she said "things have been weird" in the "Asking My Best Friend to Be My Bridesmaid" vlog? It was like 3 weeks when she didn't vlog between leaving Barkshire to moving into the flat with Freddy in London. She doesn't really explain much other than moving took a while, and Joe was back and forth... I wonder if things were starting to break down already during that time? She also talked about the "psychology of" moving to India and back again on "us", but maybe she really means on Joe? He was clearly gutted... maybe so much so that it made him question what he really wanted? (Not that I think it's fair to cut off an engagement over that... seems like someone that could be worked through together) But then she also says it made them stronger as a couple... idk... sounds like they'd been having some heart to hearts and Niomi was in denial about it heading towards a break up... And the Bridesmaid vlog was sort of a way for her to guilt Joey into staying together?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She had another one of those craaaazy, buuuuusy days, guys! They had to drop Daisy May off at school and meet the movers at the storage unit, and then she had to unpack. Gosh, I'm just happy I don't live such a hectic life, poor Niomi, no wonder she's exhausted, I hope she takes a self-care day soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She had another one of those craaaazy, buuuuusy days, guys! They had to drop Daisy May off at school and meet the movers at the storage unit, and then she had to unpack. Gosh, I'm just happy I don't live such a hectic life, poor Niomi, no wonder she's exhausted, I hope she takes a self-care day soon!
She had to unbox not unpack!! 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont know how to quote someone and reply but in response to the vid of her & Marcus being compared to her with Joe, I think her boring controlled persona started well before Joe stepped into the picture. I think whenever she decided to become vegan she started to get super neurotic which i think probably sprang from internet trolls commenting on her appearance or something like that. most of these influencers who started really long ago, if they still post now its because they have developed a SUPER THICK shield around themselves to protect themselves but ironically, it is the rawness that made people like them in the first place. I feel like if she could just live in total privacy, her controlling neurosis would go down a lot.

Reactions: 11
She keeps showing some fake tit in her life per usual, who knows how she really feels about it...cant imagine it's all delicious and perfect.

Reactions: 8
I do think she is really happy to be in care free Notting Hill again and do some yoga and go to coffeeshops. That is what makes her feel the happiest. I do think its normal she asked her stepdad to help her, and to accept a small flat with bad wifi. Its really hard to find a good flat in a couple of weeks. I do think its a sign of dependency when she says that she has never been to the box, Joe did all the moving after work while she was waiting until the last minute to pack.

Her hair looks yellow, stripey and dry.

Reactions: 10
I go back and forth on Niomi.. like, it is proven that if you "act as if" it truly does help your mood an IMMENSE amount vs wallowing excessively, but at the same time I feel like when I watch her it is palpable that she is using every ounce of energy to hold it together & pretend everything is fine which makes me feel depressed watching her. perhaps she lets herself totally lose it in private, which I really hope is the case (but I doubt it), and just keeps the facade in public? but it seems so horrifically depressing to live a lie of pretending everything is fine all the time when its not. you can tell when someone is actually carefree & ACTUALLY "fine" and that AINT NIOMI. YouTube some surfer bruhs & you can see that for real lol.

Reactions: 8
As it's through a friend she probably got the flat at a very good rate.... #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its nice her friends have all got round her again even though she was going to ditch them for joe and india. Think going back to London in her old area will do her good theres more places she can promote to get freebies etc

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she took it as quick stepping stone and will be looking for something bigger in the next 6 months? Or maybe holding out hoping that things will be back on with joey so not committing to a proper tenancy?
She won't stay there long

Reactions: 3
These influencers are absolutely psychotic. "Charlotte's always been there for me, she's a true friend, she really pulled through for me... and that leads us perfectly onto today's sponsored product." She can't even speak genuinely about love and friendship without slinging us an advert, no wonder she looks so deeply unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.