Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers are absolutely psychotic. "Charlotte's always been there for me, she's a true friend, she really pulled through for me... and that leads us perfectly onto today's sponsored product." She can't even speak genuinely about love and friendship without slinging us an advert, no wonder she looks so deeply unhappy.
She's an obedient gleambot. I was also surprised she's even selling stuff in the moving vlog but the girl needs to start paying bills so it's ok.
She's very unhappy and the vibe I'm getting is totally opposite of what she's saying, very uncomfortable to watch but as weeks go by I think it will get easier.
Don't think she'll learn to be alone, she'll be in a relationship by spring.

Reactions: 14
I don't like the flat mainly because it looks very small and dark. I think she will only be there 6 months or so and will then move somewhere bigger. I think the flat was empty and she needed somewhere to live quickly.

I think she will want to move somewhere unfurnished so she can get her stuff out of storage.

Reactions: 17
Gosh, her Smart Skin Instagram is such a cringefest. I can imagine Niomi repeating these self-important affirmations in the mirror every morning and my body flinches at the thought of it. I wish she would look into booking an appointment with a therapist, I think she would benefit from regular therapy sessions during this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh, her Smart Skin Instagram is such a cringefest. I can imagine Niomi repeating these self-important affirmations in the mirror every morning and my body flinches at the thought of it. I wish she would look into booking an appointment with a therapist, I think she would benefit from regular therapy sessions during this time.
Also holding a bunch of wheat in her pic, sets my gluten intolerance on edge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah she needs to actually have proper therapy not all this self help and yoga. Don’t get me wrong they are great and if it helps her then that’s fantastic BUT she needs to have a little self awareness and reflection guided by a trained therapist not a pretty gifted book

I don't like the flat mainly because it looks very small and dark. I think she will only be there 6 months or so and will then move somewhere bigger. I think the flat was empty and she needed somewhere to live quickly.

I think she will want to move somewhere unfurnished so she can get her stuff out of storage.
To be honest, the size isn't even the problem. I previously lived in a tiny studio which had more character and was more cosy than her 1-bed flat. I think those brick walls and the weird green cupboards in the flat make it look very dark and dull. Strange choice of decoration by whoever actually owns that flat. She said she plans to stay there "for the foreseeable future", but with Niomi you just never know. She rarely makes proper plans and sticks to them.

• Haha
Niomi seems like the type of person who would believe in the law of attraction and want to remain positive and productive so that she can keep moving forward type thing. She wants to put a strong image out so that she feels strong and in control. I don't think she's being fake. She has admitted that it has been agony at times. I think she's just trying to do the best she can and wants to keep it private and lean on friends and family during the inevitable painful moments or when she's having a breakdown. I bet her and Charlotte have sat and spoken about what's happened 100X over. I actually admire her for it and don't think she owes it to her audience to show herself at rock bottom. (I think she'd be criticised either way!) She's setting fair boundaries between her private life and what she shares on social media. Yes it's less relatable for her audience. But she needs to put her mental well-being first and deal with it in her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s just interesting that Zoella buys a whole mansion and Niomi rents a little flat. Maybe Niomi doesn’t make as much as I thought...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind the flat - I think she will deck it out and make it seem cozy, they always seem a bit weird when you first move in and haven't made your mark on it etc. It's a nice size for a 1 bed too - don't want it too big or it can seem a bit scary by yourself, that's always how I've felt anyway!
My issue with her is that she's so overbearingly sickly sweet. As another user mentioned she begins the vlog by saying 'perfect' about 5 times. I'm not expecting her to be wailing down the camera or filming herself having a nervy B in bed but cmonnnn, breaking up with your partner and having to get your own place, sleep alone, do everything differently is not perfect. I think she will look back on these times and cringe at herself tbh

Reactions: 15
Princess Smoothie Bowl has moved into her parr-fect new home (again). Back to the yoga, vegan brunches, nettle tea, Gleam bot lifestyle.
Think of what your missing Joe.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest, the size isn't even the problem. I previously lived in a tiny studio which had more character and was more cosy than her 1-bed flat. I think those brick walls and the weird green cupboards in the flat make it look very dark and dull. Strange choice of decoration by whoever actually owns that flat. She said she plans to stay there "for the foreseeable future", but with Niomi you just never know. She rarely makes proper plans and sticks to them.
I’d love to know who decided on the very dark flooring. Why would you do that in such a small space with dark exposed brickwork?

Reactions: 9
I often think that when a girl ditches all her friends for a boy but the friends still rally around her after the break up its because they never really liked the boyfriend in the first place so they are more than happy to distance themselves until it ends, maybe they knew it wasnt compatible the whole time.

Ugh I cringe at her latest IG post and all of her minions calling her super human. Because she moved into a fully ready and furnished flat and started a yoga course?! Come on! This is why she will never have a sense of reality. She has all these people making her believe she is this special creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“It is a one bed, so I’ll be living there on my own, which is absolutely paaaahfect”

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, that storage unit is CRAMMED full of stuff, if Joe was the one moving it all in there in January, it would have taken soooo long to Tetris everything into there

Reactions: 16
Niomi seems like the type of person who would believe in the law of attraction and want to remain positive and productive so that she can keep moving forward type thing. She wants to put a strong image out so that she feels strong and in control. I don't think she's being fake. She has admitted that it has been agony at times. I think she's just trying to do the best she can and wants to keep it private and lean on friends and family during the inevitable painful moments or when she's having a breakdown. I bet her and Charlotte have sat and spoken about what's happened 100X over. I actually admire her for it and don't think she owes it to her audience to show herself at rock bottom. (I think she'd be criticised either way!) She's setting fair boundaries between her private life and what she shares on social media. Yes it's less relatable for her audience. But she needs to put her mental well-being first and deal with it in her own way.
I wonder whether Charlotte, as her best friend, has opened her eyes about how much of a control-freak she was? Honestly, those "famous" scenes in her videos:
(1) smoothie bowl weather - raising her voice at Joe as he wanted toast when SHE decided ON HER OWN they would have Smoothie balls
2) hiding several bottles of PB in a cupboard and laughing very oddly when Joe found them
3) hiding popcorn on kitchen floor and screaming at Joe when he ate from it

clearly show she is sick in the head and it is not enough to be positive and strong now but she should also deal with her deficiencies otherwise her next relationship will end the same way.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wonder whether Charlotte, as her best friend, has opened her eyes about how much of a control-freak she was? Honestly, those "famous" scenes in her videos:
(1) smoothie bowl weather - raising her voice at Joe as he wanted toast when SHE decided ON HER OWN they would have Smoothie balls
2) hiding several bottles of PB in a cupboard and laughing very oddly when Joe found them
3) hiding popcorn on kitchen floor and screaming at Joe when he ate from it

clearly show she is sick in the head and it is not enough to be positive and strong now but she should also deal with her deficiencies otherwise her next relationship will end the same way.
Yeah maybe. Not really relevant to the point I was trying to make though. All I'm saying is I don't think she's being fake or repressing her feelings. I just think she's dealing with them privately and that's okay imo.

Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe. Not really relevant to the point I was trying to make though. All I'm saying is I don't think she's being fake or repressing her feelings. I just think she's dealing with them privately and that's okay imo.
So she’s dealing with her true, sad feelings privately? Therefore her ‘this is the best time EVAHH!’ schtick is...... fake?

I certainly don’t expect her to film herself crying and despondent and depressed. I would expect anyone to keep moments of agony and private heartbreak private. But she IS filming herself right now, she is choosing to do vlogs and reels and constant Insta updates and is deliberately making sure everything she puts out is OTT ecstatic and overjoyed. There have been lots of girls on YT who have gone through major heartbreak and put on a brave face but still managed to not look completely psychotic.

It’s obvious by her social media use here that she doesnt necessarily want to be private, she really wants to create a public narrative of her emotions, she wants everyone to watch her in the context of her breakup, and she wants everyone to know she’s super super happy and perfect.

I also really don’t get these posts where people pretend there isn’t a middle ground between “depressed” and “deliriously happy”, or acknowledging that you can navigate that space in a somewhat more honest way and that doesn’t mean inviting people into your private thoughts and difficult moments. (Even though their whole thing is monetizing their private lives).

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So she’s dealing with her true, sad feelings privately? Therefore her ‘this is the best time EVAHH!’ schtick is...... fake?

I certainly don’t expect her to film herself crying and despondent and depressed. I would expect anyone to keep moments of agony and private heartbreak private. But she IS filming herself right now, she is choosing to do vlogs and reels and constant Insta updates and is deliberately making sure everything she puts out is OTT ecstatic and overjoyed. There have been lots of girls on YT who have gone through major heartbreak and put on a brave face but still managed to not look completely psychotic.

It’s obvious by her social media use here that she doesnt necessarily want to be private, she really wants to create a public narrative of her emotions, she wants everyone to watch her in the context of her breakup, and she wants everyone to know she’s super super happy and perfect.

I also really don’t get these posts where people pretend there isn’t a middle ground between “depressed” and “deliriously happy”, or acknowledging that you can navigate that space in a somewhat more honest way and that doesn’t mean inviting people into your private thoughts and difficult moments. (Even though their whole thing is monetizing their private lives).
yeh exactly, she could admit she is keeping busy to distract herself and leave it at that, noone expects (or wants, i assume) videos of her crying, but to pretend she is so happy is bizarre

yeh exactly, she could admit she is keeping busy to distract herself and leave it at that, noone expects (or wants, i assume) videos of her crying, but to pretend she is so happy is bizarre
She just needed to say in her announcement video that sadly her relationship with Joe had come to an end. She is still processing her emotions and upset but she is looking forward and trying to stay upbeat and positive on her channel and socials but she might not upload regularly depending on how she is feeling.

She is trying too hard to be positive which must be exhausting. She should take a couple of months off social media to grieve.

This 🙌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.