Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people don’t envy her life but I mean, anyone would be jealous of the fact that she literally does nothing but send emails and gets gifted a skincare line. We are days from her “launch” and she’s done barely anything concrete to promote it and yet she continues to get praise from her followers for working so hard. So to suggest Joe is jealous of her success, hell yeah, anyone would be. Doesn’t necessarily mean he was resentful.

Reactions: 12
I know a lot of people don’t envy her life but I mean, anyone would be jealous of the fact that she literally does nothing but send emails and gets gifted a skincare line. We are days from her “launch” and she’s done barely anything concrete to promote it and yet she continues to get praise from her followers for working so hard. So to suggest Joe is jealous of her success, hell yeah, anyone would be. Doesn’t necessarily mean he was resentful.
Do you really envy that lifestyle though? She does nothing meaningful, nothing that has any purpose. It seems like the kind of job that would be fun for a week and then you realise it’s empty and shallow, it seems like an incredibly unfulfilling life to just have to reply to emails occasionally and decide what workout you’re going to do that day. It genuinely wouldn’t be something I’d want to do at all. Depends what makes you tick I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just remembered that she said to give Joe space as 'he's also going through this really difficult period' - could it have been a mutual break up? Most people probably won't say that about someone who dumped them. Just a guess.

Reactions: 3
Guys, I think the person who posted about Niomi being very controlling and hiding food from Joe is onto something. I specifically remember one packing video with an instance of hiding stuff (food) from Joe, I thought at the time, oh how strange I'd never have done something like that. (I specifically tellmy partner where some products are so we don't overbuy stuff and don't waste food etc.)

Here's the clip: 12 to 16 min

It also shows how inconsistent Niomi is with her views and believes, she goes on about beeswax, not buying too much stuff etc. and then there is this massive basket of weird bottles of supplements she doesn't even take. Also notice the comment Joe makes of him being sick a lot. The diet (presumably forced) did not do him any good, his immunity must have been very low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you really envy that lifestyle though? She does nothing meaningful, nothing that has any purpose. It seems like the kind of job that would be fun for a week and then you realise it’s empty and shallow, it seems like an incredibly unfulfilling life to just have to reply to emails occasionally and decide what workout you’re going to do that day. It genuinely wouldn’t be something I’d want to do at all. Depends what makes you tick I suppose!
Completely agree. It's the kind of thing where, back when I was 15 maybe I would have thought this was an enviable lifestyle. But now, 10 years later, I have gained enough maturity to know that I would in fact be incredibly unhappy and unfulfilled living a life like hers. Sure I'd love to have more time to myself and more money to spend on leisurely/self-care activities, but at the end of the day I know my life has a true purpose, I'm doing something that matters, and I can honestly say I'm proud of what I do. If I had her life, I wouldn't be able to feel proud of what I do, I wouldn't be truly comfortable talking about my job to people (people outside of her social media following) -- and that to me makes all the money/time/resources she gets not worth it at all.

I highly highly doubt Joe was 'jealous' of her career in any way -- I don't think he would want to spend every day doing the types of things she does, nor do I think he genuinely would want to have as much free time as she does. Plus, he seemed to genuinely enjoy his job working in sports management. Why would he envy her when he already does exactly what he wants to be doing anyway? (I know he 'lost' the India job or whatever, but we all know he'll find another job in the same field very soon) Not to mention he's loaded (I mean come on, he bought an apartment in London by himself before he was even 30!). I genuinely don't see what he would have envied about her, not at all. It's not like he would actually want to spend his time getting facials, doing yoga, cooking plant based meals, and eating smoothie bowls.

Reactions: 22
I suppose that’s my point, though. I, like a lot of people, don’t envy her life because I am quite fulfilled, but am I jealous of how little of her stress-free job she has to do while making tons of money? Insanely.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just remembered that she said to give Joe space as 'he's also going through this really difficult period' - could it have been a mutual break up? Most people probably won't say that about someone who dumped them. Just a guess.
I think she’s just trying to be respectful and although he broke up with her, a lot has changed for him as well this year. I think it has to be a difficult time for him just in a different way to Niomi.

I also reckon she wants to make it seem more mutual then what it really was. To post a video about asking your best mate to be your bridesmaid a couple of weeks before a break up is enough in itself to prove this wasn’t a mutual decision.

Reactions: 32
Smart Skin launches Friday?!!! Has she even announced the lineup yet? Is there a cleanser, moisturizer...what is the product?

You would think she’d be posting videos left and right using her new products, showing how amazing they are, sending them as PRgifts to her influencer friends, etc. She hasn’t done any of that, plus she’s been promoting other brands. I don’t get it? Unless smart skin is just a collab?

Reactions: 14
Young, gorgeous, single, financially independent, living in a highly sought after area with time to do all the things you like, go lovely places and wear nice things. Yes, sounds utterly terrible and dull! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
but at the end of the day I know my life has a true purpose, I'm doing something that matters, and I can honestly say I'm proud of what I do. If I had her life, I wouldn't be able to feel proud of what I do, I wouldn't be truly comfortable talking about my job to people (people outside of her social media following) -- and that to me makes all the money/time/resources she gets not worth it at all.
I agree with your whole post but this really hits the nail on the head. She must be embarrassed talking about her job because it was quite obvious how she feels about being called an influencer in the recent video even though she very much is an influencer. And to be honest I’d be embarrassed telling people I do that too.
I suppose that’s my point, though. I, like a lot of people, don’t envy her life because I am quite fulfilled, but am I jealous of how little of her stress-free job she has to do while making tons of money? Insanely.
Yeah I get you re the money thing. But then she doesn’t even need it because she gets everything free anyway, so what’s the point having it if you don’t need it really

I also reckon she wants to make it seem more mutual then what it really was. To post a video about asking your best mate to be your bridesmaid a couple of weeks before a break up is enough in itself to prove this wasn’t a mutual decision.
She has total control over the narrative because he has posted nothing and seems like he’s not interested in doing otherwise. Very easy for her to make out like it was some kind of mutual thing in that scenario

Reactions: 9
But why would Joe be jealous of that when he already has tons of money himself? He owns an apartment whereas she doesn't. He has more than enough money in the bank, and so does his family, such that he doesn't have to worry about anything (he hasn't worked for the past 8 months and he's clearly totally fine!). And he's already established in the exact career he wants to be in? I can see why others might envy her position, but him? Nope, I don't see that.

Reactions: 9
Young, gorgeous, single, financially independent, living in a highly sought after area with time to do all the things you like, go lovely places and wear nice things. Yes, sounds utterly terrible and dull! 🤣🤣
I mean it obviously depends what you want in life but yeah her life does sound boring. All she does is reply to a few emails, go for a workout, meet her friends for brunch...she’s living the life of a retired person and she’s not even 30 years old

Reactions: 18
Just watched the beginning of the last vlog - how on earth is she going to get ready in that tiny wardrobe space? Come on! She could barely fit in there let alone get dressed. I think the apart is quity gloomy... I dint like it much and agree with those who say, thst's not her vibe. There isn't even space for her yoga mat 🙈

Reactions: 13
I wondered if being together 24/7 over lockdown has caused a rift, plus maybe he or his family might have seen him being included in her vlogs so often, that they could have been concerned for the future and any children. I wouldn't want my child to be paraded around on Youtube for all to watch. I also wondered whether the uploading and videoing still, is because she is being encouraged to do so by her management? If times are tough for us financially then a whole management team with staff to pay must be getting very twitchy in case the bottom falls out of the Influencer market. I do watch her videos and find her sometimes a bit too sugary sweet, also I wonder just how sustainable she really is.

Reactions: 5
Guys, I think the person who posted about Niomi being very controlling and hiding food from Joe is onto something. I specifically remember one packing video with an instance of hiding stuff (food) from Joe, I thought at the time, oh how strange I'd never have done something like that. (I specifically tellmy partner where some products are so we don't overbuy stuff and don't waste food etc.)

Here's the clip: 12 to 16 min

It also shows how inconsistent Niomi is with her views and believes, she goes on about beeswax, not buying too much stuff etc. and then there is this massive basket of weird bottles of supplements she doesn't even take. Also notice the comment Joe makes of him being sick a lot. The diet (presumably forced) did not do him any good, his immunity must have been very low.
He probably got sick from frequently flying back and forth from india. Airports and planes are full of recycled air and notorious for spreading illnesses.

For once i think niomi wasn't in any way to blame.

Wouldn't it be awful joe ended up with another blonde, willowy, plant based yoga enthusiast who blogged?

OT but where has London Chatter moved to?
Somewhere bigger probably funded by her bf/husband.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Joe is necessarily "jealous" of Niomi, but maybe yea a bit resentful that she still has her career (he doesn't), is living where she wants to (he's not) and probably makes more money than him. Not that this was the direct cause of the breakup, but guys have fragile egos and maybe combined with other things it was enough for him to let it go. I just doubt the break up was JUST over her controlling nature... he's known about that for a while. It had to be other circumstances.

Also on the whole Woodward thing, I do think it's weird that they've never been in her videos at all or barely even mentioned. It's probably for privacy and I totally get/respect that, but it seems odd that they wouldn't be more supportive of their future daughter-in-law's profession. It's not like Niomi talks about really controversial stuff... would it kill them to do one video about lifestyle or health or something? I mean Joe's dad was in sport.

Reactions: 4
What is this idea of “moving across the world FOR him” though? I see this a lot here and I don’t get it. Moving was a joint decision and Niomi insisted she wanted it very much and was happy to go. Sometimes, as it did for them, one half of a couple gets a work opportunity and you move or you don’t. It’s hardly like Niomi was titled and gave up her crown for Joe or something lol.

Also even if she wasn’t happy to go, it’s not healthy for one half of the couple to hold up the decision to move as a ‘I did this FOR you so you better do xyz’, that gets toxic very quick. You decide to move, then you are all in and in it together. Not “well I did this undesirable thing for you so you better figure out the moving”.
Omg ! Can’t agree more ! I thought the same when I read that .

And it’s not 1827 where women just cook and men go out and do the work/ take care of physical task .

we have all seen Joe cook too , it’s not like he says hey I carried the luggage today so you make the dinner to Niomi. She cooked because she loves it (I assume )?Her channel contains cooking , book is about cooking.

she acted like she didn’t have anything to do with the move . That’s not how a normal couple would do IMO , when traveling together especially when it’s a move . usually both the partners are doing things , purchasing stuffs , packing things , making lists -together ! I understanding splitting the tasks , like hey you fold clothes and I pack for example !but it’s definitely not barter system to say that you cook and in return packing /moving will be done by me 😂

Reactions: 10
Well she was moving for him. She wouldn't have moved to India if it wasn't for him... but I get your point about like divvying up tasks and she probably could have done a better job of that for sure! But she did take responsibility for like completely doing their home in India, furniture and everything. It was for a video series lol but she still was doing it

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the second delivery of stuff she referenced is stuff from Joe’s flat. He may have boxed it for her and arranged pickup so they don’t have to have contact.
Btw, did you notice how carefully she worded yhe entire vlog. Not once mentionned Joe or we or anything about 'before', it's like she was born yesterday and here we go... No wonder some of her viewers are confusef as hell...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.