Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely leads a sad little life, I wonder how long she'll keep up the pretending that she's "happy" when in reality she's likely miserable, and rightly so.

The reality is, nobody is going to want to be with her in her current state. Anyone wants to have freedom and she's not giving anyone that with her current personality.

Reactions: 8
She definitely leads a sad little life, I wonder how long she'll keep up the pretending that she's "happy" when in reality she's likely miserable, and rightly so.
OT but every time i hear "sad little life" I remember this :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As I was saying about the law of attraction and that kind of mindset, I think Niomi is the type to portray a strong and postive imagine to, in turn, make herself feel strong and positive. She has said numerous times that she's going through something hard atm. Just my opinion, happy to agree to disagree.

Agreed that there must be a middle ground between depressed and amazingly happy... as someone who also went through a long-term relationship break up at about the same time (thank god because I don't think I could have handled Niomi's wedding content rn), I can see that the emotions she portrays on vlogs/sm aren't completely authentic. I don't think she necessarily "owes" her viewers complete, brutal honesty, but something more than glossing over the break-up of their ENGAGEMENT at the beginning of a Soho House video comes off as really... bizarre. And like disappointing to viewers that can relate to a break-up who want something that they CAN relate to. She may not be sad about what their relationship was ending, but maybe is more sad about what she wanted it to be. Talking about that I think would be authentic but still not completely lose her dignity and appear pathetic because I'm sure a big part of it is showing Joe that she IS ok

Also... random breakup speculation again. Hope you guys don't mind, but I since I'm a longtime lurker I've had some pent up theories :ROFLMAO:

I remember thinking it was SUPER sucky that the breakup happened so close to the launch of her own business. Again, unless something really bad happened, why wouldn't they put it off so Niomi could be stable as she had to do all this press stuff and focus on the launch? It just seems really selfish on Joe's part, if he was the one doing the breaking up. And it strikes me as more than ironic that Joe happens to be unemployed (we think) at this time... like what if there was a lot of resentment on his part? Maybe that could be why Niomi was happy about "focusing on herself", etc. I'm sure Niomi wanted to get a nice flat together in London (maybe like their last) where they had space and privacy, which I don't think is too much to ask given all this big stuff happening in her life. Idk, it seems like Joe was acting like an entitled prick and couldn't handle that Niomi was more successful than him or something... otherwise why wouldn't he have been supportive and then talked about "them" after the launch? It's not like he couldn't help with SmartSkin being in marketing and all..

Also I think someone mentioned that maybe the "Influencers" video that Niomi made was under pressure from Joe/his family about her public persona and how it wasn't posh enough to be a Youtuber... If that's the case I think that's crappy too since Joe/his family knew this about her for like 4 years... it's nothing new. And now she's actually trying to start her own company which is actually pretty cool for a young woman (we'll see if it doesn't flop though). And being an Influencer is how Niomi has been able to maintain a "posh" lifestyle (for the most part, I'm sure she got some financial help from family) to maintain her beauty upkeep, nice flat, etc. that Joe originally fell in love with... idk... Joe's "change of heart" just seems really fickle to me so I'm leaning more team Niomi on the breakup!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What a surprise she didn't move her own stuff into her own storage unit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe one of the benefits of the flat is that she doesn't have to get all her stuff out of storage; it's furnished. She had it all when she lived with Joe, and bought some of it when they were together. I can understand not being ready to look at it all and remember certain things.

Reactions: 12
What a surprise she didn't move her own stuff into her own storage unit 😂
I love how he is the one with a full time "normal" job and yet the freelance influencer who can dictate her own timetable (of yoga classes and vegan brunches) didn't do it? I think this just epitomises her idea of gender roles really. If I was him it'd piss me off. Me and my boyfriend basically organise household chores etc on who has time to do them, which I think makes much more sense

Maybe one of the benefits of the flat is that she doesn't have to get all her stuff out of storage; it's furnished. She had it all when she lived with Joe, and bought some of it when they were together. I can understand not being ready to look at it all and remember certain things.
If I was her I would be looking to buy somewhere and then get new furniture, (she can clearly afford it) as a fresh start

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never did anything... always left things to Joe to “sort out” like it’s 1850 and you send the man into town to secure the marital home. Even for their big move to India with months of advance notice she was scrambling on the day before to pack up all their tit, and still had Joe running her things to the storage unit. I remember wondering at the time why she didn’t take more control of packing up their UK life since she has a freelance career and Joe was launching his job in India.

Then of course we all know how she handled their ill fated move to London, letting Joe make several trips back and forth to move them in, then leaving him on move in day to set things up so she could vlog and picnic. It’s no wonder she moved into a furnished flat of her friend’s, she just wants mundane things done for her.

Reactions: 18
I agree that she doesn't seem to hold up her end of the relationship completely when it comes to logistical things... but she basically cooked for him every day, maintained their home, etc. She does have a cushy job/lifestyle that's for sure, but if I were her I would be a little resentful if my fiance wanted me to move across the world for him and he didn't handle the bulk of logistics for moving. Idk, Joe strikes me as super laid back to the point of being forgetful and that would be frustrating if he waited til the last minute to figure it all out... like he wants the fun parts but won't take on the hard parts? I guess I mean he clearly did take them on, but really last minute. And also if he needed help he should have just asked Niomi. He reeks of poor communication imo

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the speculations that Joe was jealous of Niomi’s success. His job ended due to a global pandemic, not some personal failure or screwup of his. And we all know (as does he, I am sure) that he will soon have his pick of plum new jobs thanks to daddy’s connections. I think he was just done with the relationship, period. I don’t believe it had anything to do with Niomi’s success, her not-so-posh job as an influencer, etc.

Reactions: 29
She was annoying in that packing for India vlog. She kept complaining that she wished she had more time and she was so stressed after spending all of vlogmas swanning about and barely mentioning the move. Then she had to prick her manicured finger for an allergy test and acted like she was asked to break her own leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree that she doesn't seem to hold up her end of the relationship completely when it comes to logistical things... but she basically cooked for him every day, maintained their home, etc. She does have a cushy job/lifestyle that's for sure, but if I were her I would be a little resentful if my fiance wanted me to move across the world for him and he didn't handle the bulk of logistics for moving. Idk, Joe strikes me as super laid back to the point of being forgetful and that would be frustrating if he waited til the last minute to figure it all out... like he wants the fun parts but won't take on the hard parts? I guess I mean he clearly did take them on, but really last minute. And also if he needed help he should have just asked Niomi. He reeks of poor communication imo
What is this idea of “moving across the world FOR him” though? I see this a lot here and I don’t get it. Moving was a joint decision and Niomi insisted she wanted it very much and was happy to go. Sometimes, as it did for them, one half of a couple gets a work opportunity and you move or you don’t. It’s hardly like Niomi was titled and gave up her crown for Joe or something lol.

Also even if she wasn’t happy to go, it’s not healthy for one half of the couple to hold up the decision to move as a ‘I did this FOR you so you better do xyz’, that gets toxic very quick. You decide to move, then you are all in and in it together. Not “well I did this undesirable thing for you so you better figure out the moving”.

Reactions: 27
What is this idea of “moving across the world FOR him” though? I see this a lot here and I don’t get it. Moving was a joint decision and Niomi insisted she wanted it very much and was happy to go. Sometimes, as it did for them, one half of a couple gets a work opportunity and you move or you don’t. It’s hardly like Niomi was titled and gave up her crown for Joe or something lol.

Also even if she wasn’t happy to go, it’s not healthy for one half of the couple to hold up the decision to move as a ‘I did this FOR you so you better do xyz’, that gets toxic very quick. You decide to move, then you are all in and in it together. Not “well I did this undesirable thing for you so you better figure out the moving”.
I agree, although I do think she probably viewed it as this, hence the proposal just before as an "incentive"

I agree, although I do think she probably viewed it as this, hence the proposal just before as an "incentive"
Agreed. I don't think it's necessarily healthy to view it that way, but she did give up a lot for him. I mean most of us would love living in another country with everything sort of already set up for them in terms of Joe's job, connections, etc. but I think in her mind it was her giving up a lot for him. Not saying Joe HAD to do everything for the move, but it would be cool as a guy and as the one whose job requires him to move there to take on the bulk of the planning/prepping/moving. He just left everything til the last minute... like remember the visa/passports or whatever fiasco? If I was Niomi I'd be a little annoyed at his WANTING this big move but not being able to handle making it actually happen. I think the same thing happened in their relationship. Joe wasn't ready to act like a fiance. Maybe it's old fashioned gender roles but the rest of their relationship seems pretty traditional, so it's a little hypocritical to act like Joe shouldn't step up and be more of a "man" in the old fashioned sense... just my opinion though. Who knows what really happened this is totally just speculation lol

Reactions: 5
Agree, I truly don’t think they would have gotten engaged if India wasn’t on the horizon.

As others have said, I think Joe was going to India whether or not Niomi was. Niomi chose to support this career move and go along with it, and Joe proposed either because a) they had discussed making it “official“ since they were making such a big change or b) he saw she was making a big commitment to him and wanted to show his commitment back.

I expect to see a few more tearful selfies from Niomi as she tries to prove to her fans she’s only human. They will then flock in their masses commenting ‘aww don’t worry Niomi we are here for you’. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thread title by @anonymousgossip

I tried to fit this one in but it was too long:

she’s not princess Diana and anyone who can take a bite of a raw unripened cucumber and look straight at the camera and say “delicious” is a psychopath that can move on from a long term relationship without emotions.

Tldr
On the last thread nims admitted that her and Joe Woodward had separated. She did her bes mlt Kate Middleton impression in the regal announcement to say every was ment to be and everything happens for a reason (during covid😐). It felt right but she was on the wrong path, it was magical and amazing - nims made it sound more like a smoothie bowl order where they messed up the and added goji berries (how 2015!) instead of white mulberries.

Nims was caught hiding popcorn on the floor from Joey.

Please add any more info I missed from the last thread.

There was this comment on her vlog
View attachment 242957

A tattler summed up their relationship with a thumbnail
View attachment 242958
Joe wherever you are, I hope you are never too far from a Mc Donalds drive through. I would never make you smoothie bowls my dear, you've been through enough. Id be eating chicken balls off your nipples and never drag you out of bed for a 10k run. Speak to someone Joe, its not right what youve been through.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand the speculations that Joe was jealous of Niomi’s success. His job ended due to a global pandemic, not some personal failure or screwup of his. And we all know (as does he, I am sure) that he will soon have his pick of plum new jobs thanks to daddy’s connections. I think he was just done with the relationship, period. I don’t believe it had anything to do with Niomi’s success, her not-so-posh job as an influencer, etc.
This! They both had their careers handed to them on a plate by other people. I’m not sure what there is to be jealous of about Niomi’s career if you take the money out of it completely either? Joe lost his job and then had to spend lockdown watching Niomi prancing about filming smoothies and making him ask her questions on a walk ‘because I’m working sooo hardddd Joeyyyy’ that must’ve drove a wedge between them. For him to have lost his job and then have to endure her going on about how hard she works every time she replies to a single email, god it’s enough to push anyone over the edge the way she carries on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.