Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ha. 'You should only listen to or take advice from someone who has bigger dreams for your life than you do'. RIGHT. If you're not dreaming big for me fook off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should just tell him "sorry, luv, got attracted to a better set of teeth in London and realized I'm quite fine being in my masculine energy. Have a happy culty life, cheers!" and leave him mouth agape, heavy breathing, blank staring. If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She should just tell him "sorry, luv, got attracted to a better set of teeth in London and realized I'm quite fine being in my masculine energy. Have a happy culty life, cheers!" and leave him mouth agape, heavy breathing, blank staring. If only.
No spice rack to worry about this time either!!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d rather see her with anyone than Lordon, but it’s not like she’s some great catch. She’s a bland woman with no skills, hobbies, who can be disingenuous and shady, cooks unappetising slop, does nothing good or valuable with all of her time and resources, cannot handle any basic life admin, looks like a dehydrated scarecrow with flippers on. What exactly is she bringing to the table other than money and a bit of clout?
Well said. She doesn’t deserve anything more than what she’s got. She is zero value add.

Reactions: 12
No way in hell will she allow another failed engagement. She hasn't learned her lesson from last time and splashed Donk's face all over her Insta because she just couldn't help herself. Because if this one fails, she has no choice but to admit who the common denominator is: her. And that reality is just too hard to admit to and face. So she's either gonna

a) Marry him and pretend she's happy for the rest of her life
b) Prolong the engagement era, milk all the content, then wait until Donks can't take her anymore
c) Break it off and pretend nothing happened (like she did w/ Dorky)

Reactions: 17
Jamie is definitely bitter. He hasn't liked her recent post
He's journalling through gritted teeth "my fiancee Niomi Smart has not served me today. Instead she was watching others serve at Wimbledon. Reflecting on this from a new perspective by trying again to do a handstand. Even upside down I could not see how my fiancée's feminine energy could be serving her in the masculine city of London, even while she wears our ring. Cleared my empty schedule, and drank a coffee alone to realign my spiritual energies."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Yeesh…Nims has joined Threads. I wonder if she’ll actually have those ‘deep, meaningful conversations’ she claims to have on her IG and YouTube over there as well. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He's journalling through gritted teeth "my fiancee Niomi Smart has not served me today. Instead she was watching others serve at Wimbledon. Reflecting on this from a new perspective by trying again to do a handstand. Even upside down I could not see how my fiancée's feminine energy could be serving her in the masculine city of London, even while she wears our ring. Cleared my empty schedule, and drank a coffee alone to realign my spiritual energies."
this was phenomenal 😆 you’ve really captured his life coach essence 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jamie's IG story. :rolleyes: "Impacting and important"... um, you mean impactful?

Of course he would take advice from some man-splainy unkempt hipster trucker.

The message of this clip translates to: He wants a fan and "yes" woman, not a partner. Because girlfriends who have opinions are annoying, and honesty is mean. And anyone who doesn't constantly praise or agree with you has "invalid" opinions and you should write them off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dang, Niomi looks rough (for her age) here. If I didn't know who Niomi was and I just randomly saw that pic, I'd assume she was 40+ years old.
Lots of alchahol , not enough food. For someone who claims to be healthy, she drinks awfully lot.

She loves a posh life style . That’s what she is , that’s how she grew up , that’s how her family is. I don’t think she enjoys low key, hoodie and sweatpants , non glamorous life style. Those are the things that really makes her happy , and she choose a 360 degree opposite Lordon. What is she going to do when the honeymoon phase end ? She can’t even go to as many events and enjoy if she moves or keep traveling around. They’re only so much Buddha bowl and coconuts can do for a rich London wannabe Royal.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how Lordon would react if she got back to Dublin and told him London is serving her once again and she wants to move back there? I know he somehow convinced her that Dublin is where she needs to be right now, but we can all see she's not happy there. I'm actually surprised he's left her on her own for so long. She probably never questions him on anything, though, so I expect he feels he's got it all under control.

Her life in London is a far cry from her life with him. Her birthday meal this year was a Chinese takeaway eaten sitting on a wall because he couldn't be bothered to book a restaurant. Surely anyone would realise that this is not husband material!
While we are talking her birthday , her lavish birthday last year at her moms house was thrown and organized by CHARLOTTE along with her mother . 😒😒

Reactions: 20
Random companies/PR teams remembered to send her flowers, but he couldn't be bothered to book a restaurant. And it's even worse because it's not even like he genuinely forgot her birthday. He had no problem milking her birthday for his own benefit and sponsorships. He just didn't care or think it was important enough for him to do something.

View attachment 2288545
Last year, what a week after meeting her he rented a band and send her all those flowers on her birthday, then a year alter he asked her to bring her passport so that she could sit on a wall after a 4 hour drive. Wonder how lame her birthday will be next year.

I also wonder how long till Lordon starts to feel resentful towards her, she's so bubbly doing her gifted luxury stuff in London without him, over time all those little things will grate on his bruised ego. Dude used to belittle women for a living, he's not going to be fine with her doing better than he is, even if he's mooching off her.

Reactions: 30
Does she even understand the rules of the game? Never heard her mention anything related to tennis until Wimbledon comes around. Genuine fans who will have missed out so airheads like Niomi can flaunt their outfits and drink champagne without spending a penny out of their own pocket.

Reactions: 21
This makes me so sick of influencer culture. Niomi has the money to buy the SPF but decides to beg for it instead. She is such a fan of the product but doesn't want to part with her cash whereas us peasants have to pay for it out of our own pocket.
That is so entitled. I hope she will have to wait in line and pay extra baggage fees at the airport, now that she has a massive tote bag of La Roche Posay products. :devilish:

Reactions: 9
She could literally have these influencer opportunities anywhere around the world but she doesn’t because she has no management to arrange things for her. That’s why she’s so happy to be in London, the opportunities are easier to come by with little to no effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.