Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she actually paid the money to be there. A first world problem if I’ve ever heard one.
I swear, I’m done with her.
IMG_4425.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I see the ring is back front and centre, she's trying to smoothe over Lordon's bruised ego 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t know what fucks me off more: the fact that’s she’s had TWO days at Wimbledon, including Centre Court tickets to watch Andy Murray, or that fact that she left early to go back to the Donkey 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She looks absolutely thrilled to be going back to her 'love!'

Looks like Lordon went crying to his friends when he didn't get an invite! 😄

Screenshot_20230706_224731_Instagram.jpg

P.S. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow @Callan 👰‍♀ 💒 (Hope I got the date right!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Last year, what a week after meeting her he rented a band and send her all those flowers on her birthday, then a year alter he asked her to bring her passport so that she could sit on a wall after a 4 hour drive. Wonder how lame her birthday will be next year.

I also wonder how long till Lordon starts to feel resentful towards her, she's so bubbly doing her gifted luxury stuff in London without him, over time all those little things will grate on his bruised ego. Dude used to belittle women for a living, he's not going to be fine with her doing better than he is, even if he's mooching off her.
I’m sure he’s already secretly resentful. Despite her poor work ethic, she’s been much more successful than he could ever hope to be. But if she continues doing these luxe events in London and other places, I think the resentment will start to pour out in the form of emotional abuse, trying to bring her down and make her feel insecure
---

View attachment 2290065

P.S. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow @Callan 👰‍♀ 💒 (Hope I got the date right!)
wow that Instagram comment feels so planned and honestly humiliating

Reactions: 23
As if she actually paid the money to be there. A first world problem if I’ve ever heard one.
View attachment 2290037
Holy… little miss privileged princess back at it again with her major world problems. Woah is me. Pick me. Look at me. Poor me. Shut the duck up Niomi… KIM THERES PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING

Reactions: 16
imagined if she married one of these types of dudes, would she have had her dreamy pahhhfect life with a country house and a Range Rover?
E545F303-F753-4B82-B37A-93B37F176842.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2290077

He seems so bored :ROFLMAO:

POV : When your husband-to-be is jealous of your London's lifestyle and he summoned you with an instagram mention.
Isn't that William Sitwell, the guy who got kicked off of the Waitrose food magazine for saying (in jest) they should do a series of articles about killing vegans??? What a random combo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry to break it to you, Lordon, but Joey did get an invite to Wimbledon. 😄

ETA: Look at how smartly dressed Joey is. Lordon would show up in a tracksuit (and his special white shoes). It's no wonder she sent him home!

Screenshot_20230706_230339_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230706_230225_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Attachments

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2290065

Aww thank you so much, it is tomorrow, I'm so damn nervous... I get major social anxiety after the whole long quarantine business lol. Plus I have to wear a dress, gah haha. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aww thank you so much, it is tomorrow, I'm so damn nervous... I get major social anxiety after the whole long quarantine business lol. Plus I have to wear a dress, gah haha. <3
I would be so nervous too! But I'm sure you'll have a great day! It will be pahhhfect! x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could that IG post about having to catch a flight sound any more begrudging and resentful if it tried 😂
Being back in Ireland is going to be such a downer for her.

Reactions: 27
PAUSE ‼‼ what did I miss??? Are you getting married tomorrow @Callan ? 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2290037
Is she serious, after being there yesterday too?! So much privilege. I cannot believe she got to go for free and then pissed about talking/being stupid whilst they were playing on court? Absolutely no respect.

I missed out in the ballot yet again this year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.